Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KOXP is back :(

This is a discussion on KOXP is back :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..or what ever it is, I just c a lot of rogues, afk, siting, killing ...... any1 of u knows ...
Page: 1

Default KOXP is back :(

..or what ever it is, I just c a lot of rogues, afk, siting, killing ......
    any1 of u knows where I can send fraps of those koxpers?
    I have around 50+ fraps of ppl using koxp

ty

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

send them to ur recycle bin...its the same thing as sending them to k2

morax

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    So true... :wub:

Default Re: KOXP is back :(

Originally posted by Baba
    ..or what ever it is, I just c a lot of rogues, afk, siting, killing ......
    any1 of u knows where I can send fraps of those koxpers?
    I have around 50+ fraps of ppl using koxp

ty
    It never actually left.. it just left cz.. ^_^

ooooooo fck

ANZAC_Mondane

hmm,, depends,, i didnt give up,, adn 95% of cheats i Submitted got banned,, adn a Ty from GM,,, most people Submit one Screenie,, then it jsut Drifts away adn never gets seen :P

P.S this version of KOSP seems Diif ,, ive seen rouges doing MAD stuff,, ,, One was Healing Himself as If he was a Preist ,, adn i saw one healing another Rouge like he was a Preist <_<

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    hmm,, depends,, i didnt give up,, adn 95% of cheats i Submitted got banned,, adn a Ty from GM,,, most people Submit one Screenie,, then it jsut Drifts away adn never gets seen :P *

P.S *this version of KOSP seems Diif ,, ive seen rouges doing MAD stuff,, ,, One was Healing Himself as If he was a Preist ,, adn i saw one healing another Rouge like he was a Preist *<_<
    where to SEENNNDDD

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    send here

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    hmm,, depends,, i didnt give up,, adn 95% of cheats i Submitted got banned,, adn a Ty from GM,,, most people Submit one Screenie,, then it jsut Drifts away adn never gets seen :P *

P.S *this version of KOSP seems Diif ,, ive seen rouges doing MAD stuff,, ,, One was Healing Himself as If he was a Preist ,, adn i saw one healing another Rouge like he was a Preist *<_<
    There was one in a party in CZ yesterday naked when he was in town and he would buff you then light foot off and have rogue shell on and MD's killing ppl

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ANZAC_Mondane

where to SEENNNDDD[/b]
    Send to the Official Forums,, make a Topic,, adn Add to that same ATopic,, not make a New one every time you Post a Cheat ,, adn if you see Sulliumo online in Forums,, Make sure you Bump your Own Topic ,, i kep at mine adn he saw it,, others that didnt bump ther Topic didnt get thers looked at adn Hence ther Cheaters didnt get Banned -_-

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im 99% sure they didnt get banned...they just told u they did :rollseyes: anyway its not like they ip ban them...they just make new accoutns macro to 60+ in like 1 day then like 70 in a week or two :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

yeah one of my characters was on the ban list but they spelled the name wrong, and its not banned

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ANZAC_Mondane)</div>
    Originally posted by Baba@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ANZAC_Mondane

where to SEENNNDDD
    Send to the Official Forums,, make a Topic,, adn Add to that same ATopic,, not make a New one every time you Post a Cheat ,, adn if you see Sulliumo online in Forums,, Make sure you Bump your Own Topic ,, i kep at mine adn he saw it,, others that didnt bump ther Topic didnt get thers looked at adn Hence ther Cheaters didnt get Banned -_-[/b]
    OR you could just email to him directly, this is what I did and he banned most of them.

Sullimo Email- [email protected]

OR you could just give the fuck up... 1000 are banned 10,000 take their place...

this game is fucked.. live with it or quit..

Originally posted by Desi
    OR you could just give the fuck up... 1000 are banned 10,000 take their place...

this game is fucked.. live with it or quit..
    I will livw with it, but... meanwhile I will report few and kill all of them/koxpers I c in game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast