Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i would like to apply to be a Ko4Life Mod :)

This is a discussion on i would like to apply to be a Ko4Life Mod :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY Thought i'd make this fun, so here's a game of catchphrase Sorry but it just seems ...
Page: 2

whassup

Originally posted by PADDY
    Thought i'd make this fun, so here's a game of catchphrase

Sorry but it just seems like you 'decided' not to flame me all of a sudden purely because you want the position, would have had more respect if you'd have just said that you hated me. We need mod's who refuse to abandon their principles.

Not like i care tbh, just wanted to draw a picture, doubt i'll be here much longer anyway
    wow wasnt expecting that, but umm i havnt flammed you for a long time and im not going to anymore, its sad and immature to flame you just as you put that picture, but as you said im going to say i dont care tbh just wanna help out the Ko community

gotta respect my honesty though, i just don't think you'd make a good mod, don't take it to heart

whassup

well thats ur opinion and i respect that

SLeePMoDe

Sorry but it just seems like you 'decided' not to flame me all of a sudden purely because you want the position, would have had more respect if you'd have just said that you hated me. We need mod's who refuse to abandon their principles.

Not like i care tbh, just wanted to draw a picture, doubt i'll be here much longer anyway
    ROFL

Mod plıs men ı ıs goodgun.. no scem okıı

BabyLook

Awee, He's a gg, and he wouldn't be bad as a mod :lol: ... Known him for a while now, and he's definatly a nice person. GL nub ^_^

Paddy :-p How long did that take you to draw?

Banned

say what ya see, say what ya see

and it took me like 2 minutes while i was waiting for doc to turn up for MC attunement

It would make you seem better if you didnt log in one of your other ko4life accounts and give yourself a good comment, wouldnt it EsuBa/Whassup?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    It would make you seem better if you didnt log in one of your other ko4life accounts and give yourself a good comment, wouldnt it EsuBa/Whassup?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY JOSH WINS

IP address for this post
    80.42.151.19 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
    whassup [ 44 Posts ]

eSuba [ 2 Posts ]

whassup

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    it would be good if you new anything as thats my firends acc now, as his wouldnt work so i gave it to him and hes LAN @ my house

that excuse is as lame as trying to explain you were trying to cleans the cats bottom with your penis because your hands had fallen off

that excuse is as lame as trying to explain you were trying to cleans the cats bottom with your penis because your hands had fallen off
    :mellow:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

how does being a mod on these forums help the ko community?

wanna go help the ko community REALLY? then go to the game help section and help every1 there then go to the tech support and help every1 there THEN go to the cheaters and hacked accounts section and help every1 there

being a mod doesnt help the ko community

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast