Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i would like to apply to be a Ko4Life Mod :)

This is a discussion on i would like to apply to be a Ko4Life Mod :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BabyLook Awee, He's a gg, and he wouldn't be bad as a mod *:lol: ... Known him ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by BabyLook
    Awee, He's a gg, and he wouldn't be bad as a mod *:lol: ... Known him for a while now, and he's definatly a nice person. *GL nub *^_^
    dont need nice people as mod...need assholes that get the job done and wont take shit from all the bitches around here that think if they whine enough theyll get their way

hence why everyone hates me... but i get the job done

and everyone loves morax... and he does nowt :P

Being a Mod is far from anything special, infact it's an annoyance, if you do it well, everyone hates you

I think I should be a mod because I'm special. h43r:

RezzerBlade_

Damn - then i cant be a mod
    every1 loves me :P

Amine

I do love you paddy :wub: .

Banned

Esuba and wassup are not the same person dude

josh always speaks out his ass...lol

Esuba is kangol who is on vent same time with wassup who is alars

whassup

Originally posted by PADDY
    how does being a mod on these forums help the ko community? *

wanna go help the ko community REALLY? then go to the game help section and help every1 there then go to the tech support and help every1 there THEN go to the cheaters and hacked accounts section and help every1 there

being a mod doesnt help the ko community

camz0tz why are you even on this forum? oh sorry i forgot you probably got bullied in school so u like to come to the ko4life community and flame everyone for things others have done to you go cry in a corner please becuase no one cares or gives a shit about you understand?
    yes i want to go help the ko community by providing them by being a forum mod that helps them when getting scammed to get the problem solved and talk to people in a polite manner instead of talking shit becuase thats all i see from you!

im sorry for typing so much im just fedup of people talking shit and then stepping down, yes i applied to be a forum mod, becuase i feel i have what it takes.

if anyone disagree's what i said go ahead say what u think but atleast be matture about it and stop flamming

nah being grown up is being honest, brown nosing isn't mature

whassup

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    It would make you seem better if you didnt log in one of your other ko4life accounts and give yourself a good comment, wouldnt it EsuBa/Whassup?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY JOSH WINS

IP address for this post
    80.42.151.19 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
    whassup [ 44 Posts ]

eSuba [ 2 Posts ][/b]

yes becuase this makes you mature what are you like 30 - 40 years old and your putting shit like this heh your some mature you are, my little nephue is only 11 and hes way more fucking mature then you

Originally posted by whassup

camz0tz why are you even on this forum? oh sorry i forgot you probably got bullied in school so u like to come to the ko4life community and flame everyone for things others have done to you go cry in a corner please becuase no one cares or gives a shit about you understand? *
    yes i want to go help the ko community by providing them by being a forum mod that helps them when getting scammed to get the problem solved and talk to people in a polite manner instead of talking shit becuase thats all i see from you!

im sorry for typing so much im just fedup of people talking shit and then stepping down, yes i applied to be a forum mod, becuase i feel i have what it takes. *

if anyone disagree's what i said go ahead say what u think but atleast be matture about it and stop flamming
    I disagree. Read Cama's analogy about why he flames people. Unfortunately, the stupid posts out-weight the smart ones by a good majority.

whassup

but any way, PADDY i must go to bed have college tomorrow, unlike some people we cant keep playing ko everyday have fun flamming some other people good night

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

camz0tz why are you even on this forum? oh sorry i forgot you probably got bullied in school so u like to come to the ko4life community and flame everyone for things others have done to you go cry in a corner please becuase no one cares or gives a shit about you understand? *

im sorry for typing so much im just fedup of people talking shit and then stepping down, yes i applied to be a forum mod, becuase i feel i have what it takes. *

I disagree. Read Cama's analogy about why he flames people. Unfortunately, the stupid posts out-weight the smart ones by a good majority.[/b]
    oh and if you can find me a smart reply that comz0tz has made ill be so suppriesed

what? proving that you have a 'friend' sat across the room from you posting about how great you are is immature...

and here i was thinking you were the one left looking stupid

whassup

lol your keeping me up zz as you can see he didnt put how great i was oh shit sorry i thaught u must of been playing ko tomuch thats why you cant read heh he said how he thaught it would be good for me to be a mod, the only reson you dont want me as a mod is becuase you know ill be a better one then you

lol, yeah i'm jealous, must be

I'm jealous that you didn't earn your character, you didn't earn your items, and you sure as hell are not earning my respect

read the post about applying, locked for flames.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast