Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

IA

This is a discussion on IA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I run on 1 gb of ram and AMD 3000+ without ever having to relog, your just a gay peruvian ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

I run on 1 gb of ram and AMD 3000+ without ever having to relog, your just a gay peruvian :P

A new class would be fun, but lvling a new one from lvl 1 when server is full of 70's just wouldn't be worth it imo

Originally posted by phantomlink
    A new class would be fun, but lvling a new one from lvl 1 when server is full of 70's just wouldn't be worth it imo
    Why? Cause exp is stupidly boring ...

Banned Senior Member

I have 1 GB ram and it only takes 50% of my CPU
    Devile you're peruvian that sucks :P
    Espanol porfavor :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Why? Cause exp is stupidly boring ...[/b]
    thats the downside of a new class, lvling it with KO's lvling system

SaTaN

I run a AMD 3200+ and 1Gig Dual Channel RAM...

I can run KO for a full day and have like a 5fps drop max. ^_^

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@

Why? Cause exp is stupidly boring ...
    thats the downside of a new class, lvling it with KO's lvling system[/b]
    Thats why we all go to Cabal.

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Why? Cause exp is stupidly boring ...[/b]
    So true...that's why I just lvl Shylah when using her to lvl up my chickens. :P

king arthur

i get 25 fps max all the time.. sometimes it drops to 5 and my pc is always on 99% usage ass well <_<

SiegeR

it wont come at august

Ki1laH

Early august.

It's funny that everybody says it will be late just because a past expansion was late, seriously get a life, live and let live, forgive and forget...one of the damn things works here eh?

If its late, its late, if its on time, sweet, either way it DOESN'T MATTER, speculation isn't needed.

De_Piere

i say we will be getting it byl8t nov and that the massive bugs and amazing lags +the unstable servers will make game unplayable for 2 more weeks and that we will get a decent verson for newyear then k2 will start messing with the the game and add some 10x more bugs per each they fix and we will be as fuk as we are now, with bugged wars, bugged servers, crappy sistems(exp sistem, pk sistem) etc etc

amd 64 3000+
    1gb ram

I can play whole day without relog, but if we have party healer then in the end fps is not very good

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Who really cares about graphics anyway? *The fun's in the gameplay, not the polygons. *

When u have great hardware but the game runs like if u have a 486 after just 1 hour of playing, u start caring about graphics.

Also, expansions usually mean core changes to the game, important new features, not more of the same. Like 1 more class and not just add more and more of the same stuff. Female Orc mage is not a new class.
    Game runs fine on my rig after 12 hours of play. Maybe you better check that hardware again [/b]
    bs, everyone gets fps drops.[/b][/quote]

Not saying I don't get fps drops, just saying they are not that significant. Normally I get about 60-80 fps and it will drop to 40ish after extended play.

I think it is AMD, Devile, because KO only uses 50% of my P4 hyperthread tech 3 GhZ processor. It does slow sometimes during wars and stuff but that's definitely application side bottlenecks. It is definitely poorly coded, no doubts there. This is one reason cheating is so damned easy.

SaTaN

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @

Who really cares about graphics anyway? *The fun's in the gameplay, not the polygons. *

When u have great hardware but the game runs like if u have a 486 after just 1 hour of playing, u start caring about graphics.

Also, expansions usually mean core changes to the game, important new features, not more of the same. Like 1 more class and not just add more and more of the same stuff. Female Orc mage is not a new class.

Game runs fine on my rig after 12 hours of play. Maybe you better check that hardware again
    bs, everyone gets fps drops.[/b]
    Not saying I don't get fps drops, just saying they are not that significant. Normally I get about 60-80 fps and it will drop to 40ish after extended play.

I think it is AMD, Devile, because KO only uses 50% of my P4 hyperthread tech 3 GhZ processor. It does slow sometimes during wars and stuff but that's definitely application side bottlenecks. It is definitely poorly coded, no doubts there. This is one reason cheating is so damned easy.[/b][/quote]Not exactly true about AMD tbh. I can run KO with CS 1.6 and not really lag much at all. My FPS wont be great but it doesnt use 100% of my CPU. I usually run Winamp, KO, Vent and have forums up while playing and I dont have problems at all :unsure:

Volcanic

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @

Game runs fine on my rig after 12 hours of play. Maybe you better check that hardware again
    bs, everyone gets fps drops.[/b]

I think it is AMD, Devile, because KO only uses 50% of my P4 hyperthread tech 3 GhZ processor. It does slow sometimes during wars and stuff but that's definitely application side bottlenecks. It is definitely poorly coded, no doubts there. This is one reason cheating is so damned easy.[/b][/quote]

But thats because you are running hyperthreading. Its effectively splitting your core into 2. Go into the bios and disable it. You`ll be at 100%. (should improve your FPS too). I had the FPS problem with my old rig, but that was purely bandwidth issues(P4`s love memory bandwidth)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast