Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is this ib +8 on manes?

This is a discussion on Is this ib +8 on manes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ohhh, i see, the other bow has the curve on the end also, sry..i was wrong. hmm. the other is ...
Page: 3

Sidarius

ohhh, i see, the other bow has the curve on the end also, sry..i was wrong. hmm. the other is probally a scorpion bow then, highly doubt there is a +8 ib on the server already,even with the babadupers

Glader

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CB+8 have 116AP? :blink:

Banned

............nvm............edited...........

Originally posted by Glader
    correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CB+8 have 116AP? :blink:
    yes. that pic of +8 CB is photoshopped. and chitin bow +8 has more fire damage than that. -_- . and btw that isnt iron bow +8. its a scorpion bow. since server is new there arent much good bows so a scorpion bow wouldnt be so bad compared to other bows.

Yun_Yuuzhan

What's so surprising about a +8 IB anyway? Manes has been up for 2 weeks, is the drop rate really that low now?

TunaFishyMe

lol your joking right?

I doubt many people are able to kill DMs. People probably dont have money for teleporting. Enough to buy scrolls and enough IBs to make 8+?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

rofl at the party members name

all have 4...Fucker...

and one guy has Furcker :lol:

anyway, scorpion bow seems more possible.

Banned

Its Scorpion Bow baba

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol your joking right? *

I doubt many people are able to kill DMs. *People probably dont have money for teleporting. *Enough to buy scrolls and enough IBs to make 8+?
    Level 61+ in so-so gear can do them in parties of 4-5, you're telling me no one is 61 yet on Manes? Slackers!

TunaFishyMe

I dont know, I dont play Manes but at the rate Dms are dropping -___-"
    Golems drop them like 1 in a billion. DMs drop them but its so low. 4-5 months after Diez started, there were no 8+ weapons. Its definitely too fast for Manes to have one.

Then still no one would even try to get a +8, it's a waste of time. better get +7, and even that is hard.

Golems drop them like 1 in a billion. *DMs drop them but its so low. *4-5 months after Diez started, there were no 8+ weapons. *Its definitely too fast for Manes to have one.
    Come on Tuna, nothing's too fast for wide-spread duping ^^ Soon we will see a post "WTF DOTL+10 ON MANES WTF". All the new KO servers are DOOMED!

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Golems drop them like 1 in a billion. *DMs drop them but its so low. *4-5 months after Diez started, there were no 8+ weapons. *Its definitely too fast for Manes to have one.
    Come on Tuna, nothing's too fast for wide-spread duping ^^ Soon we will see a post "WTF DOTL+10 ON MANES WTF". All the new KO servers are DOOMED![/b]
    and then youll have people like wasibi complaining how his Iron Impact 8+ is the only legit one on the server!!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Diez started a long time ago, the game's changed.

I assume you mean no +8 IB could exist on Manes legitly? I'm sure you're aware of the theories that even Ares had +8 items on it a few weeks into the server, with no element so the glow did not expose their existence. Think about it, without ranking to show us the cheaters how could we know?

sorry to burts ur buble but theres just no way its a ib , since the guys dmg sux hard in cz...and dont tell me he uses through shot to pk or something <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast