Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

IB vs SB IN vs WP +1

This is a discussion on IB vs SB IN vs WP +1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was an assasian So Skelly > Ib IN > WP +1 (magic shield ftw ! :P )...
Page: 2

Serwantes

i was an assasian So
    Skelly > Ib
    IN > WP +1 (magic shield ftw ! :P )

too bad IN don't come in dex

MrsLies

iron set FTW for high lvls everyclass :lol:

userbin

in + skelly belt + dual re / we... wins

:OnSlaught:

If your a rogue with the good uniques such as 2x rols, 2x eme/re, 1x IN. Then your Ress is CRAP. Skelly belt adds 30 GR, reducing the changes of getting legcut and slowed, very needed when your a rogue. Also 10 AD and 10 SD from a IB is not much of an issue if you have that defensive stuff in your inventory. As for the IN vs WP +1, IN will always give more hp and 10% reduction to all melee classes is > 32 fr, 12 gr, and 12 lr.

My items RE +1, RE+0 (need 1 more +0 for +1 ), 2x Rols +1, IN, Skelly belt. Gives 22 FR, 52 GR, and 66 LR. Plus if you have all defensive gear, you'll do great in pk. :wub: Fire Belt +1.

Also EME's blow. Try running around with 2xEME's, 2x ROLs, 1x IN, 1x IB. You'll get torn apart. Warriors will always legcut you, mages will light you up like a fucking candle. Yea, so you've got magic sheild, its got a large cool down too so you need the little bit of GR and FR to last while your waiting for the cool down.

well for archer I would take ib instead of skelly
    I would say a skelly is better for a archer. Archers hits are so damn random that the extra critical 50% on the skelly would help a bunch.

my favorite config. atm is aod+elf belt with scaled skin Wink
    havent tried sb yet but ib+in makes difference
    Malice/torment and your dead. -_-

Skip

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    If your a rogue with the good uniques such as 2x rols, 2x eme/re, 1x IN. Then your Ress is CRAP. Skelly belt adds 30 GR, reducing the changes of getting legcut and slowed, very needed when your a rogue. Also 10 AD and 10 SD from a IB is not much of an issue if you have that defensive stuff in your inventory. As for the IN vs WP +1, IN will always give more hp and 10% reduction to all melee classes is > 32 fr, 12 gr, and 12 lr.

My items RE +1, RE+0 (need 1 more +0 for +1 ), 2x Rols +1, IN, Skelly belt. Gives 22 FR, 52 GR, and 66 LR. Plus if you have all defensive gear, you'll do great in pk. *:wub: Fire Belt +1. *

Also EME's blow. Try running around with 2xEME's, 2x ROLs, 1x IN, 1x IB. You'll get torn apart. Warriors will always legcut you, mages will light you up like a fucking candle. Yea, so you've got magic sheild, its got a large cool down too so you need the little bit of GR and FR to last while your waiting for the cool down.

well for archer I would take ib instead of skelly
    I would say a skelly is better for a archer. Archers hits are so damn random that the extra critical 50% on the skelly would help a bunch.

my favorite config. atm is aod+elf belt with scaled skin Wink
    havent tried sb yet but ib+in makes difference
    Malice/torment and your dead. -_-
    I officially predict that within 5 posts someone will call you:

a) an asshole
    B) stuckup
    c) a cheater
    d) all of the above

I officially predict that within 5 posts someone will call you:

a) an asshole
    B) stuckup
    c) a cheater
    d) all of the above

I'm an asshole and stuckup. :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Horses for corses, Phantom like the high AP. I like higher AC and HP so let my AP drop alot.

Originally posted by Felix
    Horses for corses, Phantom like the high AP. I like higher AC and HP so let my AP drop alot.
    Phantom has a fetish for Dex. He was pretty upset when he got rid of his elf belt, I worry how he will act when he gets rid of his ammy of dex. :mellow:

Banned Senior Member

I didnt wanna give up the Elf belt I'm gonna hate the day I lose the Aod... unless it's a WP +1

IN and GB please

shiftypoo

IN + IB > ALL!!!!!

Banned

Iron Belt owns everything

Selling Mirage Dagger +8/80 and Iron Belt, pm me

IN > all n doubt...
    but belt
    IB/GB for mages and INT priest

SB for rouge/warrior and mayb BP too

skele belt is better on rogue in my opinion iron belt for a 1 v 1 but skele belt for pk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast