Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ibex potions bug?

This is a discussion on ibex potions bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't do it, and I know plenty others who didn't. tbh i wouldn't mind pking with a disadvantage, maybe ...
Page: 4

I didn't do it, and I know plenty others who didn't. tbh i wouldn't mind pking with a disadvantage, maybe the coward karus in cwest ardream will stay for a few more minutes instead of just leaving when my clan logs in... :P

i didn't do it. I didn't know about it actually. Would have done it if i knew

joeyH

some1 know when it will be back ?

What I love is how Linus said "YES, IT'S THE DEVELOPER'S AND OUR FAULT FOR MISTAKES BEING THERE. THE VERY EXISTENCE OF A MISTAKE DOES NOT GRANT YOU THE SUDDEN OBLIGATION TO TRY TO ABUSE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE"

Its like a cop challenging you to a race then pulling you over for speeding.

Funny to hear all this moral mumbo-jumbo from a company that is as corrupt as can be. They fucked up, not us. Like I said on the officials (and got a one day ban for lmao) where was the gm online to check for bugs when the patch was implemented, and who the hell tested this patch. They say they test every patch before its released, and this is pretty clear evidence that they dont. It took 10 hours for any gm to respond to this matter. I guess the monkeys at K2 think the game shuts down at 5pm pst when their shifts end.

Best part is the no-life mods screaming oh you are all bug abusers and should be banned, wonder what ko would be like with 70-90% of the population banned haha.

k2 doesn't make the patches mgame does ..... i think some of you guys need to realize that

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

thanks to you BUG abusers I just lost NP I gained today

edit : nvm, they're not rollbacking ;D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    k2 doesn't make the patches mgame does ..... i think some of you guys need to realize that
    ye but controlling-monitoring those patch before releasing is k2s fault and they admitted it on officials. thy should just remove those pots w.o banning people. Cuz there r so many people who did tht bug abuse (even so called legit players in cwest tht i took ss of them keep coming to nps more than 10x times )

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    What I love is how Linus said "YES, IT'S THE DEVELOPER'S AND OUR FAULT FOR MISTAKES BEING THERE. THE VERY EXISTENCE OF A MISTAKE DOES NOT GRANT YOU THE SUDDEN OBLIGATION TO TRY TO ABUSE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE"

Its like a cop challenging you to a race then pulling you over for speeding.

Funny to hear all this moral mumbo-jumbo from a company that is as corrupt as can be. They fucked up, not us. Like I said on the officials (and got a one day ban for lmao) where was the gm online to check for bugs when the patch was implemented, and who the hell tested this patch. They say they test every patch before its released, and this is pretty clear evidence that they dont. It took 10 hours for any gm to respond to this matter. I guess the monkeys at K2 think the game shuts down at 5pm pst when their shifts end.

Best part is the no-life mods screaming oh you are all bug abusers and should be banned, wonder what ko would be like with 70-90% of the population banned haha.
    K2 is so ridiculous. You go up to the NPC, just click on him and you get pots, how the heck are people supposed to know it's a bug and not a Halloween Event? The truth is they could have said these pots are only good for 4 days or something, would have been completely reasonable. They could have given people an inn full of pots, what would it have done even if they were free? Cause people to pk and level easier, want to log in and play more? Is that such a bad idea? I just don't get reasoning and the statements about bug abuse, but then again after all these years I don't get K2's way of doing business either. You play a game and you try to do your best, you pay them money to log into it, you spend hours of your time, and they have bugs and then blame you EVERY single time and the players always lose, always. Check just about every player that's left this game, why are soooo many that leave just totally sour at K2, because they are abusers? Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    ye but controlling-monitoring those patch before releasing is k2s fault and they admitted it on officials. thy should just remove those pots w.o banning people. Cuz there r so many people who did tht bug abuse (even so called legit players in cwest tht i took ss of them keep coming to nps more than 10x times )

cheers
    They cant control monitor the patches before since they dont run the servers mgame does they dont have a test server. All they do is run the game and support which is just as bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234