K2's finally posted info about 'Ice Age'. go to www.knightonlineworld.com and either click on the popup or at the top cycling bar there will be a link to it... here it is without the pictures (mainly because i'm lazy)
The Fire Drake
The new Fire Drake, Felankor, has come to reign over the lands of Adonis and resides at the bottom of the Hell Abyss. He waits for those brave and strong enough to seek him. It will not be an easy task; however, for players must gain a Dragon’s Pearl from an Isiloon’s Servant before given a chance to be in the Dragon’s presence. If the invincible Felankor is slain, the coveted Felankor’s Ring will bestow upon the worthy.
User Interface Changes
The user interface has been streamlined so that players can use the screen more effectively and efficiently. Notes are as follows:
* 1. The chat window and information window’s position and size can be modified. You can toggle the windows with the ,  or by clicking the little circle next to the windows.
* 2. The skill shortcut window can be used in a horizontal position.
* 3. Mini map’s position can be moved.
* 4. Your data window’s (HP, MP information window) position can be changed and the experience indicator has been moved to the lower side of screen
* 5. Various kinds of menus are combined together. It is similar to pressing the window’s start button. Clicking the “M” icon on the interface or pressing the windows key on the left side will activate the menu.
* 6. A Quick menu has been added. *When another player is selected, you can press the right mouse button to bring up the quick menu. *You can choose to send a party invitation, whisper, and trade etc… through the quick menu.
* 7. Inside the Party window, a button has been added to leave the party. *Pressing the X key in the upper right side of the party window will allow you leave the party.
* 8. Classic mode has been added. The button on the right side of sit, trade, party invitation, character window, inventory, and skill window will allow you to toggle Classic mode.
* 9. *Windows will have a transparency level that you can set.
Introduction of Note-Taking Ability on the Area Map
There are three types of maps: the World Map, the Area Map, and the Mini-Map. The World Map and the Area Map will be full screen for easier readability.
* 1. The key “M” will toggle the Area map. *The key to toggle the mini-map has been changed from “M” to “N”. NPC locations will also be noted on the Area map.
* 2. You will be able to take notes on the Area map by clicking the left mouse button on the entire map. You can take notes up to 40 bytes. The notes will only be saved on the user’s computer under (server name)-(name of the character).txt in the INFO folder of the Knight Online directory. This file can be copied onto another computer to see the same notes on the map.
* 3. The notes made on the map can also be seen on the mini-map. However, notes made in towns/villages will not be seen on the mini-map.
You cannot take notes on the world map which shows all Areas in one map. However, areas on the world map can be highlighted and selected to zoom in on that specific area to view notes.
Introduction of the Post Office
Have important news to tell a clan member but he/she is not online? Not a problem now with the new Post Office feature/button on your toolbar! Send and receive letters that can be read instantly when the mail alert pops up on your screen. Items and money can both be mailed as well, so players needing to make a trade but not in the same area can save teleport money!
* 1. Items may be attached to mail and sent through the Post Office that can be reached through a button the toolbar.
* 2. Mail can be sent and/or received regardless of whether or not the recipient player is on the senders Friend’s List.
* 3. Mail will be saved for 7 days. If mail remains unchecked for the 7 day period, the mail will be returned sender. If the returned mail is unchecked in the next 7days, it will be permanently erased.
* 4. You can receive/hold a maximum of 10 letters. For Premium Users, the maximum is increased to 20 letters.
* 5. If the player’s mailbox is full, the player cannot receive any new additional mail. Mail sent while the mailbox is full will be saved at the post office. When mail is read, and the mailbox is no longer full, the post office will send the other pending mail. In this case, the time the mail spent in the post office is also included in the 7 day period.
* 6. Dead Characters cannot receive mail.