Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ice Age

This is a discussion on Ice Age within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amano anyone know the stats of this ring? NEW BOW PLEASE Some guy on ranking posted a ...
Page: 5

FishingForBait

Originally posted by Amano
    anyone know the stats of this ring?

NEW BOW PLEASE
    Some guy on ranking posted a pic of it.

Marcutio

its only ok played jpko there are no new monsters i think just one little boss

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Marcutio
    its only ok played jpko there are no new monsters i think just one little boss
    bifrost has new mobs in it -_-

Banned Senior Member

not only bifrost eslant too

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

zzzz if the lvl cap goes to 80 im leaving its myko for me the only servers with lvl 70 cap still in place its really gonna fuck the shit out of pvp on ko i mean seriously just look at the skills and all the stats they gain zzz it will suck i hate having to deal with lvl 70s now... im not gonna waste my time dealing with lvl 80s :angry:

gogo myko xydonis server whos coming with me?!?!?!?! :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by FishingForBait+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FishingForBait)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano

NEW BOW PLEASE
    [/b]

not so sure whether its that ring... as far as i know that ring(in that picture) can be gotten from the chaotic generator machine (this jackpot thing) in ko world champion.didn't fight red dragon then so i dont' know what red dragon drops, but the red dragon isn't something too fascinating. its just another isiloon.

SirKnight

wow capes are looking nicer.. and inn hostess so sexy :P j/k

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Ice Age

Introduction of the Post Office

Have important news to tell a clan member but he/she is not online? Not a problem now with the new Post Office feature/button on your toolbar! Send and receive letters that can be read instantly when the mail alert pops up on your screen. Items and money can both be mailed as well, so players needing to make a trade but not in the same area can save teleport money!

Usage:

* 1. Items may be attached to mail and sent through the Post Office that can be reached through a button the toolbar.
    * 2. Mail can be sent and/or received regardless of whether or not the recipient player is on the senders Friend’s List.
    * 3. Mail will be saved for 7 days. If mail remains unchecked for the 7 day period, the mail will be returned sender. If the returned mail is unchecked in the next 7days, it will be permanently erased.
    * 4. You can receive/hold a maximum of 10 letters. For Premium Users, the maximum is increased to 20 letters.
    * 5. If the player’s mailbox is full, the player cannot receive any new additional mail. Mail sent while the mailbox is full will be saved at the post office. When mail is read, and the mailbox is no longer full, the post office will send the other pending mail. In this case, the time the mail spent in the post office is also included in the 7 day period.
    * 6. Dead Characters cannot receive mail.
    Oh yay, what a great idea. I can see about 500 ways THAT can be abused. :angry:

This is a great way to swap Clan Bank items/money out though

Banned

At least you can trade stuff to your friends in another zone / server which is quite handy :P

And whats with all the negative posts? Can't cry about it if you haven't tried it. Its like people calling 'nerf' a class on a new mmo before its even out!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Conin
    At least you can trade stuff to your friends in another zone / server which is quite handy :P

And whats with all the negative posts? Can't cry about it if you haven't tried it. Its like people calling 'nerf' a class on a new mmo before its even out!
    Do you remember the rental system? A good idea in theory but.....

My point is new features like this should be suspended as long as cheating is so rampant.

FatM4n

I bet k2 srews up the mail system so 1 player gets all mails or they vanish into air or something like that

ID4N

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by FishingForBait@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano

NEW BOW PLEASE

not so sure whether its that ring... as far as i know that ring(in that picture) can be gotten from the chaotic generator machine (this jackpot thing) in ko world champion.didn't fight red dragon then so i dont' know what red dragon drops, but the red dragon isn't something too fascinating. its just another isiloon.[/b]
    actually, it droped to me off the red dragon..

Perfect

Now im gonna have Mail saying hý ý fuck your mother and sýster baba <_<

FatM4n

<3 that box I hope it will dropp items in all 6 spots

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast