Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

infinite madness.......

This is a discussion on infinite madness....... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok I know I'm an a**hole and all but yeah what the hell are you wasting your time with that ...
Page: 1

Wextor

Default infinite madness.......

ok I know I'm an a**hole and all but yeah what the hell are you wasting your time with that gold prem crap?????

Do you realize whats happening to this game?
    in the last 5-6 months the number of ligit ppl that worked their butts off to get an upperhand in this game has been dropping rapidly. They are all quiting and being replaced by these overnight pimps coming out of no where.

I mean no disrespect to you but where I work if we have multiple problems we start with the big ones first so we don't lose our customers. Should you maybe talk with someone that has some power in the company and address the major issues like duping macroing and so on. I'm sure 80% of this forum will agree that there is a serious problem at hand. And I've seen far too many ppl quit the game because nothing is being done.

would you be so kind as to ask the "man" why nothing is being done? cause after 2 years worth of prem on multiple chars I'm a little agravated that my money has been pissed away on a game that makes no progress. I keep telling myself "ohhh things will change just you watch...." but nothing ever gets better. The game is just getting worse and worse. At this point I haven't logged in, in over 2 weeks and I'm not gonna buy prem at all anymore. thats what is happening to all the old players that have worked for 2 years+ to build up chars in diez and I'm affraid to say it's k2's fault maybe if you make them realize that, something will happen. Otherwise making gold prem more worth it is useless.

cRuX

Default Re: infinite madness.......

Originally posted by Wextor
    ok I know I'm an a**hole and all but yeah what the hell are you wasting your time with that gold prem crap?????

Do you realize whats happening to this game?
    in the last 5-6 months the number of ligit ppl that worked their butts off to get an upperhand in this game has been dropping rapidly. They are all quiting and being replaced by these overnight pimps coming out of no where.

I mean no disrespect to you but where I work if we have multiple problems we start with the big ones first so we don't lose our customers. Should you maybe talk with someone that has some power in the company and address the major issues like duping macroing and so on. I'm sure 80% of this forum will agree that there is a serious problem at hand. And I've seen far too many ppl quit the game because nothing is being done.

would you be so kind as to ask the "man" why nothing is being done? cause after 2 years worth of prem on multiple chars I'm a little agravated that my money has been pissed away on a game that makes no progress. I keep telling myself "ohhh things will change just you watch...." *but nothing ever gets better. The game is just getting worse and worse. At this point I haven't logged in, in over 2 weeks and I'm not gonna buy prem at all anymore. thats what is happening to all the old players that have worked for 2 years+ to build up chars in diez and I'm affraid to say it's k2's fault maybe if you make them realize that, something will happen. Otherwise making gold prem more worth it is useless.
    yes 80% of us agree with you...but i think you're a complete dick..Madness can't do everything by himself...AT LEAST HE IS DOING SOMETHING...i mean...he could just say "fuck it..i don't care"..and don't do shit but sell items on ebay...he's one GM from Xigenon..do u expect him to come up with codes and patches to stop duping/macro'ing...and if u think k2 doesnt' know/think about how to get rid of it...plz feel free to shoot yourslef...because you are mistaken.

AllTheWay

crux, if all the game masters were GOOD, they would try to make the game better, the fact that u say he is the only one just shows how much the situation is bad, he is not a complete dick, he is 150% RIGHT, there is a big problem, and it should be fixed before the smaller problems.

susGe

all i ask is that K2 do what most other companies can do. Provide customer support. Is that really something thats so difficult?

if only legit players where 100% of the costumers... but u know that we r a minority against the cheating majoraty ever increasing

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

k2's a great company yea...

my account got blocked today for absolutely no reason ^_^

/need_help_from_infinite

KamY

Originally posted by SotongPoo

my account got blocked today for absolutely no reason *^_^ *

edited : ok then 2 :P

Pollux

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    k2's a great company yea...

my account got blocked today for absolutely no reason *^_^ *

/need_help_from_infinite
    same with me ........ HELP PolluxBR =//// and sotong =D

really i got blocked without reason too .... dunno what should i do ... cs dont asnewr me

Skip

Sup wex.

TunaFishyMe

Aside from dealing with all these petty crap, why the hell are you bothering yourself with WHAT WE DO ON THIS FORUM. THE FORUM IS NOT K2's! IF WE WANT TO SELL FOR USD ITS OUR OWN FAULT. GO DEAL WITH YOUR OWN OFFICIAL FORUM. If you actually want to help this game out, talk to K2 and ask them WHERE IS THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT?! The reason why USD sales were created IS SOLELY BECAUSE K2 DID NOT PREVENT DUPERS. Duping methods were known and abused for WEEKS before they even did a single thing. And now you come in here and threaten to ban what people do on an UNOFFICIAL FORUM? This is ludacris. In this forum you are just another one of us. Nothing more. You are definitely going to farm by using your own powers to change the rules of this forum. Ridiculous.

evenson

Guys, I know I came off looking like i was against IM last night, but thats not true. He is the only GM striving to make this game better, he just hasnt really looked into the communities standpoint on some issues. He is actually trying to make this game better, he just comes off looking bad 90% of the time. I have mad respect for him.

TunaFishyMe

thats great. Everyone knows the biggest problem in this game. Customer Support. One day, I can wake up hacked and no one will give a shit. A GM can ban me for shouting a ko4life thread by accident and I will never be unbanned. There is no security in this game. Why do you think everyone is leaving? Cuz of fear they will lose everything. Who cares what people think of gold prem. Are you K2's business support staff?! NO. Why did you come to this community? To ban people who do USD trades on a forum that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU? Or do see what the community ACTUALLY THINKS? How many people do you have to see quit this highly potential game because you fix petty issues. FIX the big problem before dealing with little shit. Then worry about "Gold Prem" -___-" I wonder what kind of background you need to have to become a GM. I could probably get the job, and work two other jobs and still do more than greenster.

Road

K2's staff is rediculus. I want to visit their office one day to see what is thier problem. Watch the problem be they are all blind so they can't see what is happening to their game.

TunaFishyMe

so in essence, K2 cant run their own forum so they send their GMs to an unofficial forum to find people who are violating TOS by selling their items for USD even though there are hundreds of people who are destroying thier game by duping and macroing with no GM to stop them.

Another great move. Good job GMs.

Banned

nothing ever pleases anyone,

they make one move at a time, usd was ruining the game because no one wanted igc at all anymore, now with the prices dropping u can actually afford to buy stuff now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast