Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ice Age - 61 - 70 half xp cap

This is a discussion on Ice Age - 61 - 70 half xp cap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They wont add the skills why? because jpko doesnt even have skills yet... anyway if you think getting more lvls ...
Page: 2

QuIcK

They wont add the skills why? because jpko doesnt even have skills yet... anyway if you think getting more lvls wont help warriors out your retarded... they will gain mass hp and a lot of ac and there attack power will go up... the higher lvl you are the more the stats you have are worth so even tho u cant get higher then 255 that 255 is worth more and more...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by QuIcK
    They wont add the skills why? because jpko doesnt even have skills yet... anyway if you think getting more lvls wont help warriors out your retarded... they will gain mass hp and a lot of ac and there attack power will go up... the higher lvl you are the more the stats you have are worth so even tho u cant get higher then 255 that 255 is worth more and more...
    its 20 ap per lvl no matter what :rollseyes: as i said it wont help their attack power much...at least not enough thatd be worth the length of time itd take to get lvl 80...sure theyd get tons of hp but it wouldnt make them much more of a threat than they are at lvl 70 considering the amount of time itd take to get lvl 80 without macroing

QuIcK

If its not worth it to u dont do it... a lot of people like xp'ng and they would go lvl 80 if there was a 150 stat point cap... cough cecilia cough

33% keke

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    They will unlock the lvl 71 only ... *h43r:
    doesnt matter if they unlock to 80...the only classes that benefit goin beyond 70 are priests and mages(papers mainly for both classes)...warriors and rogues just gain hp...they dont really get STRONGER as in attack strength...while paper classes will have more stats to pump into getting better armor while keeping their insane strength[/b]
    What if they make maximum stat 300? instead of 255.

OsirisG

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine

They will unlock the lvl 71 only ... *h43r:

doesnt matter if they unlock to 80...the only classes that benefit goin beyond 70 are priests and mages(papers mainly for both classes)...warriors and rogues just gain hp...they dont really get STRONGER as in attack strength...while paper classes will have more stats to pump into getting better armor while keeping their insane strength
    What if they make maximum stat 300? instead of 255.[/b]
    hahaha not if they coded this game with Var Stat :byte , wich i think they did due to the max value , to much bother to change var type

MetalKa

if u ask me..... K2 SHOULDNT UNLOCK 70+....... most of legit 70 players will lvl up slowly, and we will have 1010001332473297 more ppl using koxp and shit

OsirisG

considering the number of lvl 70/server population , i think it is highlly unlikelly at this time , but this move should happen by the end of this year.

Commander

Fix THE BUGS IN THIS VERSION FIRST PLS then ban the fag cheaters an dupers. Then work on the next version. wtf is up with the makers ftw

ScuLLy

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Explore:
    79: Smoke Screen / Throws a smoke grenade and prevents targeting of friendly characters in a certain area.
    That, will pwn all.
    Fire in the hole !!!

OsirisG

Flash Bang FTW , lol maybe next sins will be able to buy mp5s and warriors can buy chainsaws+8 , and mages get to use the new improved mortar launchers , fuck nova and spears , those are no longer in fashion , hehe priest medpacks FTW.

Originally posted by OsirisG
    Flash Bang FTW , lol maybe next sins will be able to buy mp5s and warriors can buy chainsaws+8 , and mages get to use the new improved mortar launchers , fuck nova and spears , those are no longer in fashion , hehe priest medpacks FTW.
    ROFL

Apollus

about lvl cap i think they shud just raise it to 72 with the extra skill for now, not THAT much harm and i know there is quite a few ppl who lvled to 70 via hack programs but they're just pathetic noobs, let them be dissed and hated by 90% of the server... but wen the next expansion (IT WILL NOT BE CALLED ICE AGE!) comes out i think 72 is an ideal approach, not straight to 80, let ppl lvl to 72 first and then open it up by 2 or 3 lvls every now and then till u hit 80 and thats probably the best way to control the server with macroers and stuff :/

evenson

I think all you bitches should stop crying and shoulda been leveling more

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast