Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Ice Age - 61 - 70 half xp cap

This is a discussion on Ice Age - 61 - 70 half xp cap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe you kidding? sins get a skill where they can disarm [email protected]! *DISARM YOU!!!!! *YOU HAVE TO ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    you kidding? sins get a skill where they can disarm [email protected]! *DISARM YOU!!!!! *YOU HAVE TO RUN AROUND WITH INV OPEN AND READY TO REARM YOURSELF AFTER I DISARM YOU!!!!!!!! *DISARM!!!
    Tuna's gonna lvl to whatever lvl hes gotta be to have stealth and that disarm skill just to fuck with orcs, i can see it already

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    you kidding? sins get a skill where they can disarm [email protected]! *DISARM YOU!!!!! *YOU HAVE TO RUN AROUND WITH INV OPEN AND READY TO REARM YOURSELF AFTER I DISARM YOU!!!!!!!! *DISARM!!!
    Tuna's gonna lvl to whatever lvl hes gotta be to have stealth and that disarm skill just to fuck with orcs, i can see it already[/b]
    i`d follow faailet volcoom all day long, disarm and run away
    or tempests if it was a human sin, its awesome when the lol chink goes mad :lol:

OsirisG

That smoke screen skill sounds nice to.

zickler

Helless 12master Gives 300% dmg + 200 dmg unaffected by def
    Pirest skill

Think a 72lvl bp.

Is this skill hits like judgement?Spammable?

furbend

i don't think disarm means that you'll lose your weapon.it can be like you cannot attack enemy for 5-10 seconds or something like that

FlyingCat

k2'd lets go a3 arena ^_^

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

sins get that 1 thing what is it like iron skin or w/e...

which has an extremely long cooldown and only works for like 20 sec? OMG THATS AMAZING!!!!! :/
    It would be usefull (in theory)... Evade and safety's effect stop at half their cooldown, so you can use evade, then safety, then evade again without having to go without an Ac bonus; Snake skin's cooldown or whatever its called should be at least two evades and one safety i'm guessing, which would give you a pretty huge advantage (in theory), cause you'll have a +100 and then a +400ac bonus that the other guy doesnt have (he just has 300ac scrolls)...

The main problem is timing! I dont think anyone can minor heal combo and manage all three safety skills at the same time.[/b]
    can be done. When I played around with it at 69 I put Scaled Skin and Saftey on f3 and I was able to continue to minor heal/cast them with some good timing, but I wouldnt see doing that 24/7

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Explore:
    79: Smoke Screen / Throws a smoke grenade and prevents targeting of friendly characters in a certain area.
    That, will pwn all.
    Asassin 7xisarm/Disarms the opponent's weapon.Now that is gonna be pwnage

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Ice Age - 61 - 70 half xp cap

Originally posted by dah
    People saying that it will be removed and put back to 71 - 80, but didnt everyone say this was going to happen when KE came out? tbh i dunno if i should believe it or not.
    Rumor is rumor, nothing else. Personally, I hope the 50% xp penalty remains because it really makes you work for those last 9 levels.

evenson

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dah
    People saying that it will be removed and put back to 71 - 80, but didnt everyone say this was going to happen when KE came out? tbh i dunno if i should believe it or not.
    Rumor is rumor, nothing else. Personally, I hope the 50% xp penalty remains because it really makes you work for those last 9 levels.[/b]

Whats the point of working hard for a broken pointless game? A game is suposed to be fun, not work. Thats why we go to work and call it work, not fun.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by QuIcK
    sins get that 1 thing what is it like iron skin or w/e...
    warrior-Defens-world of iron increases defens 3 times(lol?,maybe by 30%) but reduces movement speed
    Iron Body increases defens by 40%(passive)
    Still,Disarm sin skill pwnz all dual wielders and sins =))

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by zickler
    Helless 12master * *Gives 300% dmg + 200 dmg unaffected by def *
    Pirest skill

Think a 72lvl bp.

wasnt it at lvl 75? eitherway, if it isnt spammable thats BS, cuz warriors would have 350% spammable, so i think it is

Originally posted by zickler
    Helless 12master * *Gives 300% dmg + 200 dmg unaffected by def *
    Pirest skill

Think a 72lvl bp.

Think we can get magix to lvl to 72 for the skill? Haha. I would do it if the 50% penalty was removed and put at 71.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-dah

Rumor is rumor, nothing else. Personally, I hope the 50% xp penalty remains because it really makes you work for those last 9 levels.

Whats the point of working hard for a broken pointless game? A game is suposed to be fun, not work. Thats why we go to work and call it work, not fun.[/b]
    Because it wouldn't be fair to the ones who worked to get to 70 back in the day, for starters.

Ugh, those new skills that come with Ice Age sound like WoW. Disarm? Fuck that, has no place in a PvP game.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345