Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ice Age exp events

This is a discussion on Ice Age exp events within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey that is unfair to the int-priests! :angry:...
Page: 2

Speed of Dark

hey that is unfair to the int-priests! :angry:

Ki1laH

Note that some of the eslant quests need level 67,68, 70 etc to do...like the apo ones i 'think'

And you missed some quests btw. :P I dont know them all to fill them in, but very good work.
    Also note that you get the item of your class for the quests he stated, so a warrior wouldn't get rogue shell. :lol:

EDIT : Im pretty sure if you are in a party and your party gets the kill it counts regardless of who hits...not 100% sure but pretty sure.

ZyX

Yes,if u are in party i doesnt matter who hits,and yeah,i forgot about different classes Also this is for karus,so names are different for elmorad obviously.Anyway,i edited 1st post and added lvls of eslant and cz quests,not sure for luffy quests.

Speed of Dark

Ancient hunt-250-4,250mill xp
    are u sure?

btw where u find all this information? :unsure:

ZyX

Well when i was lvling my priest i just wrote all hunt quests down,and then just finished it when i was on lvl 70 char.

the_man_slayer

:wub:

Ki1laH

From all those xp quests that I can do at my level, it will take me from lvl 62 to over 63 haha, probably close to 64 with all the xp from killing the monsters as well.

Then theres still 110m xp worth or so as i lvl higher...fun.

when u say xp-67 does that mean 1-67 or 67+ cause thats gay if us 70s cant do all those quests

i think if u get box then its count as a kill.... for everyone in that party who get the exp

btw does anybody know the stats of these?

assassin earring
    assassin ring
    mercenery pendant
    bodybelt

all these new quest are turning me on ^^

Ki1laH

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    when u say xp-67 does that mean 1-67 or 67+ cause thats gay if us 70s cant do all those quests
    It means 67+ ^_^

most quest times u can do only to lvl 60?

when it says rog shell etc for a reward is it saying that just because you were a rog when u looked at the quest or is it only rog shell it gives out?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12