Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

IceMaidenOrc a GM ???

This is a discussion on IceMaidenOrc a GM ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7 Mental, does this mean that from now on, u will be polite enough not ...
Page: 3

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7
    Mental, does this mean that from now on, u will be polite enough not to come into DLW and nova ?

But scammer no, u r not.
    im wonederin the same i hate begin ice nova its dlw ffs get some skill and go cz[/b]
    I mostly remember whooping your ass with my Elixir. Anyway, my mage is out of dlw for now, I just wanted to return the favor to the humans who never cheat and use novas, spikes, and koxp/kosp in the dlw. But I will move him back in there if it dont stop, being as these fucked up gm's cant control it.

THEAXE

Mental_Anguish u and your pal By_sovmen should both be np striped
    u donate good np but last dlw nice way to hide close your warders gate and just aoe
    u arent helping anyone but yourself and u know it
    if u come to dlw ill make sure i kill u every time even if i die from others ill take u out 1st

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by THEAXE
    Mental_Anguish u and your pal By_sovmen should both be np striped *
    u donate good np but last dlw nice way to hide close your warders gate and just aoe *
    u arent helping anyone but yourself and u know it *
    if u come to dlw ill make sure i kill u every time even if i die from others ill take u out 1st

Ummm, I dont know who you think my pal is, I was acting alone. But anyhoo, if your bringing the noobs in your sign, pack a fucking lunch noob. I'll beat your ass with my Elixir too !! BTW if you read any of the posts previous, you would see, I was in only 2 dlw, to prove a point, and to kill mostly lvl 60's humans, now, if you noobs felt the need to hide behind them, and you did, you got iced too. So fuck off, and maybe strip yourself of np's, or whatever you feel up to. Also, maybe tell your human buddies that are all over 60 to stay out of dlw, and you wont see me in there again. oke baba?

okey basicly diez got 3 gm's still diez have many ppl who have been haxed... About greenster we pm'ed him about one of our clan mate haved haxed, he said that he will rollback him in couple days... its like 1 month now... go k2

Gate7

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by battle_mrs@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7

Mental, does this mean that from now on, u will be polite enough not to come into DLW and nova ?

But scammer no, u r not.

im wonederin the same i hate begin ice nova its dlw ffs get some skill and go cz
    I mostly remember whooping your ass with my Elixir. Anyway, my mage is out of dlw for now, I just wanted to return the favor to the humans who never cheat and use novas, spikes, and koxp/kosp in the dlw. But I will move him back in there if it dont stop, being as these fucked up gm's cant control it.[/b]
    Mental - first of all I am not getting into an argument about who donates np cause i am not interested in it, w/e you say. This was not the point of it. I and my friends have first of all said that humans do the same. And I move away from them when i see them and i trade spam whenever i can, even to the point of dying from orcs. However u used to be in a clan with Pete (i think - isn't mental_cruelty your DLW char) and I respect you so this was a warning. You did it, I said pls don't come again. ME, you, or any1 else have no means of controlling lvl50+ chars coming into DLW except this one here since GMs probably don't care and neither would I turn YOU in to a GM.

And if every1 wanted to get revenge for all the novas/spikes/SDs he has received in the DLW then what would happen ? Just consider this and I will be happy to meet you in there again with mental_cruelty.

Well i havent seen that hercules guy once on ares

THEAXE

Iam sorry u feel u r there only to kill lvl 60 guys when u know that locking up warder 1s gate and aoeing the door will kill lvl 50 and below guys thats not helping orcs thats helping your self y not just get a dlw char a ss them like evryone else does instead of using nova to earn np

all iam saying is by useing your 60+ guy to beat lvl60+ and lvl 50 and under guys doenst help anyone but yourself

hidding behind the lvl 60 guys come on i ss any lvl 60+ guys i c its just hard to catch humans when u r a human as 4 u as a orc so stay out of dlw
    also where these ss of human 60+ chars in dlw dont say u come to aoe lvl60+ guys without ss pls

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-THEAXE
    u donate good np but last dlw nice way to hide close your warders gate and just aoe *

Ummm, I dont know who you think my pal is, I was acting alone. But anyhoo, if your bringing the noobs in your sign, pack a fucking lunch noob. I'll beat your ass with my Elixir too !! BTW if you read any of the posts previous, you would see, I was in only 2 dlw, to prove a point, and to kill mostly lvl 60's humans, now, if you noobs felt the need to hide behind them, and you did, you got iced too. So fuck off, and maybe strip yourself of np's, or whatever you feel up to. Also, maybe tell your human buddies that are all over 60 to stay out of dlw, and you wont see me in there again. oke baba?[/b]
    Yeah, right.

First , my human buddies do not bring their lvl60+ plus into DLW, or they would not be my buddies.
    And you insult me by suggesting they do. Maybe your buddies do it? In that case pls do not judge others by your own standards.

Second, I am a mage myself, and probably a better one than u judging from your performance in DLW.
    THERE IS NO BLOODY WAY TO KNOW WHO ELSE YOU ARE HITTING ALONG WITH YOUR INTENDED TARGET WHEN YOU THROW A NOVA.
    If you think you can especially when novaing the opposite nation's inn hostess, then you have no clue about this game, I am sorry.
    It is a very easy excuse "if we are hiding behind them".
    As Erev already told you, my clan does not hide behind lvl 60s and I make a point of leaving them alone to die
    whenever I see them by tp'ing my whole party away.
    But I WILL protect my inn and I do not appreciate being ice novaed at my warder's door.

Next time I see u in dlw I WILL fraps u and spam CS until you are banned. That failing (as I am sure it will) I will make a point of
    killing u whenever I find u. And spam the forum with the ss.
    I have 30K np to burn on my DLW, should be enough for many times...

The soy whatever warrior is the idiot he is. But at least he does not whine about cheaters in the forums after cheating himself like you do.

U want to kill the lvl 60s? Do it with your lvl 50 , as we do, not with your own 60. .

Ooops, forgot, you obviously can't

And, btw, for a lvl 60+ your performance was abysmal. And your elixir...whoopping ass???...muahaha...
    There are many elixirs in this game, get over it, its not such a big deal.
    But the rest of us use them as they are supposed to be used and are not proud of beating lvl 50s ......

SilverBlade

Banned

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    Originally posted by Mental_Anguish@
    <!--QuoteBegin-THEAXE

Ummm, I dont know who you think my pal is, I was acting alone. But anyhoo, if your bringing the noobs in your sign, pack a fucking lunch noob. I'll beat your ass with my Elixir too !! BTW if you read any of the posts previous, you would see, I was in only 2 dlw, to prove a point, and to kill mostly lvl 60's humans, now, if you noobs felt the need to hide behind them, and you did, you got iced too. So fuck off, and maybe strip yourself of np's, or whatever you feel up to. Also, maybe tell your human buddies that are all over 60 to stay out of dlw, and you wont see me in there again. oke baba?
    Yeah, right.

First , my human buddies do not bring their lvl60+ plus into DLW, or they would not be my buddies.
    And you insult me by suggesting they do. Maybe your buddies do it? In that case pls do not judge others by your own standards.

Second, I am a mage myself, and probably a better one than u judging from your performance in DLW.
    THERE IS NO BLOODY WAY TO KNOW WHO ELSE YOU ARE HITTING ALONG WITH YOUR INTENDED TARGET WHEN YOU THROW A NOVA.
    If you think you can especially when novaing the opposite nation's inn hostess, then you have no clue about this game, I am sorry.
    As Erev already told you, my clan does not hide behind lvl 60s and I make a point of leaving them alone to die
    But I WILL protect my inn and I do not appreciate being ice novaed at my warder's door.

Next time I see u in dlw I WILL fraps u and spam CS until you are banned. That failing (as I am sure it will) I will make a point of
    killing u whenever I find u. And spam the forum with the ss.
    I have 30K np to burn on my DLW, should be enough for many times...

The soy whatever warrior is the idiot he is. But at least he does not whine about cheaters in the forums after cheating himself like you do.

U want to kill the lvl 60s? Do it with your lvl 50 , as we do, not with your own 60. .

Ooops, forgot, you obviously can't

And, btw, for a lvl 60+ your performance was abysmal. And your elixir...whoopping ass???...muahaha...
    There are many elixirs in this game, get over it, its not such a big deal.
    But the rest of us use them as they are supposed to be used and are not proud of beating lvl 50s ......

SilverBlade[/b]
    [size=24]fcuking OWNED

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by THEAXE
    Iam sorry u feel u r there only to kill lvl 60 guys when u know that locking up warder 1s gate and aoeing the door will kill lvl 50 and below guys *thats not helping orcs thats helping your self y not just get a dlw char a ss them like evryone else does instead of using nova to earn np *

all iam saying is by useing your 60+ guy to beat lvl60+ and lvl 50 and under guys doenst help anyone but yourself *

hidding behind the lvl 60 guys come on i ss any lvl 60+ guys i c its just hard to catch humans when u r a human as 4 u as a orc so stay out of dlw *
    also where these ss of human 60+ chars in dlw dont say u come to aoe lvl60+ guys without ss pls
    1st of all, Gate7, whoever you are, Its all good with you. This axe guy though, cant even beat my fukking lvl 50 rogue. As for locking gate and novaing, not me. I cruised all over the map hunting for the 60's. I might have been there trying to gliche a orc into our own warder becuz some fukking turk closed the door to the warder and left, but I wasnt there or by castle gate "hiding " behind anyone, and if you think that you were looking at the wrong war or something. maybe replace the 7 inch monitor on your apple 2e. I made all of about 400 nps, so yeah, that helped, nottttttttttttttttt.

As for SS, fukk em, the humans that I am referring to know who I am talking about. And I suspect you do too. Its always the 1st guy asking for screenies that is the most suspicious to me. Anyway, for the last time, MY MAGE ISN'T IN THAT MAP ANYMORE, KK? If I wanted a lot of nps, I can just go CZ and party with a bunch of mages and nova chickenshit humans that wont fight you unless they have you outnumbered 4 to 1, and have done so. I am currently trying to level characters though, including Anguish, so I dont have time for CZ atm. I hope this clears things up for you, as you sem a little thick skulled AXE.

And for anyone else, I also hope you might have a small understanding of what is going on here, this is my last post on this issue.

Mental_Anguish

ok I lied, this is last, as I didnt see Silverblades post.

Yeah, right.

Yeah, you are obviously better than me, as you got the last hit on me after 20 other people were whaling on me. Yup, your awesome. BTW, I've killed everyone in your party in DLW more than once with my lvl 50 rogue, so spare me the "how good you are" talk, ok baba ??

Mental, i can't understand why you're whining about cheaters, turks and everything else wrong with this game when you yourself bug the DLW just because "the GM's aren't gonna do anything". Is that seriously you're reasoning? Just because they don't seem to care about a particular bug means the legit players are allowed to abuse it? If you're going to come on here and cry about people duping and macroing, then you're no better then the very same people you complain about daily.

so, did she ban you yet?

If you want proof f a GM, just ask them to tp to you and speak in GM's purple text. Then you can have no doubts.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    ok I lied, this is last, as I didnt see Silverblades post. *

Yeah, right. *

First , my human buddies do not bring their lvl60+ plus into DLW, or they would not be my buddies. *
    And you insult me by suggesting they do. Maybe your buddies do it? In that case pls do not judge others by your own standards. *

Second, I am a mage myself, and probably a better one than u judging from your performance in DLW. *
    THERE IS NO BLOODY WAY TO KNOW WHO ELSE YOU ARE HITTING ALONG WITH YOUR INTENDED TARGET WHEN YOU THROW A NOVA. *
    If you think you can especially when novaing the opposite nation's inn hostess, then you have no clue about this game, I am sorry. *
    It is a very easy excuse "if we are hiding behind them". *
    As Erev already told you, my clan does not hide behind lvl 60s and I make a point of leaving them alone to die *
    whenever I see them by tp'ing my whole party away. *
    But I WILL protect my inn and I do not appreciate being ice novaed at my warder's door. *

* Yeah, you are obviously better than me, as you got the last hit on me after 20 other people were whaling on me. Yup, your awesome. BTW, I've killed everyone in your party in DLW more than once with my lvl 50 rogue, so spare me the "how good you are" talk, ok baba ??
    I am obviously better than you simply because I play a lvl 50 in DLW and not my nova mage.

And for your information the orc shown in the middle of the 20 humans is not u, it is Tigan. U were novaing the entrance to the human inn hostess when I got your kill. I am sure u were chasing a lvl 60 human ofcourse, who just happened to be around 30 other humans who were obviously "hiding" behind him repotting at hostess. Or not

SilverBlade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123