Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

iComandoSvR and BREAKERS ABUSING THEIR SHERIFF POWERS -----------

This is a discussion on iComandoSvR and BREAKERS ABUSING THEIR SHERIFF POWERS ----------- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys so I was in arena just having fun with my bp than suddenly iComandoSvR came and hit me ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default iComandoSvR and BREAKERS ABUSING THEIR SHERIFF POWERS -----------

Hey guys so I was in arena just having fun with my bp than suddenly iComandoSvR came and hit me than I hit him twice and ran out of the arena and than 2 minutes later I was sent to jail by Breakers and iComandoSvR and iComandoSvR is claiming that I was hacking how stupid can this guy be to accuse me of hacking Ive been playing legit for years and I was in the clan Canada which most people know so just because this douche got mad at me called me a hacker and sent me to jail I just wanna warn people be aware of Breakers and iComandoSvr oh and Breakers never actually seen me hack apparently he reported me because iComandoSvR said so....

Banned Regular Member

that the bad part of this game.. when some one get mad or what ever they call the guys ' HACKER ' and i know cuz alot of ppl think im a hacker cuz im an archer and the combo archer look like a koxp but the difference is easy to see. The difference between koxp and legit player normaly its easy to see. example the priest farmer on cardinal or the mage hacker clan running in cz with speed hack.. so i want the sheriff bann all the hacker ofc and koxp but like this guys i dont want they abuse of it cuz they just mad about something or they dont like the guys. BTW im not deffending H1421 cuz i dont know him and idk if he use hack or not i just say what i think !

Purrminator Senior Member

Tell us your IGN, I know the name of most of the hackers in C-West, so you can prove us you ain't hacking (Not saying you are hacking)

Orcs send jail to orcs , and humans send jail to humans . One Sheriff orc cant send you togheter one sheriff human . Say your nick and your nation.

could be that he thought you were hacking bc of a glitch. or maybe you were hacking indeed. i'll ask him.
    give us your IGN

Banned Member

My IGN is nerixix I used to be in ardream while ago and than I quit than I started KO again like two weeks ago lots of people know me especially the karus mages since I'be been exping with some of them at dts

Banned Member

My IGN is Nerixix if you really know the hackers in C-West than you would know that I'm not a hacker

Little archer Senior Member

cant u even SS once you are already in jail? im pretty sure they said something in normal chat...

Banned Member

Razor yes Breakers said good luck in jail but that was it go ask him he wont deny it im sure and im also sure that he would tell you that he didn't actually see me hacking.

i been around in CZ alot and thats not one of those hackers name...there are hackers at cardinals with bounch of number names.. and the other clan called Purrisa????????? somthing on orc side they have 6-7 mages with fucked up names. idk about ardream and RLB

Breakers on a jail rampage i hear ? 0.o lol!

Well common sense, if I had sheriff abilities with some friend that likes to piss ppl off (razor comes to my mind...) I'd certainly jail ppl just for the heck of it.

first of all you haven't said what nation your on lol....then again why did they think your hacking? Did they say anything about that?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    first of all you haven't said what nation your on lol....then again why did they think your hacking? Did they say anything about that?
    Im karus and they haven't said a word about how I was hacking its because I wasn't hacking so they didn't wanna bother coming up with something

i told you. attacking and healing simultaneously.
    that's what they saw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-30-2012, 04:13 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    07-24-2012, 08:37 AM