Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

iComandoSvR and BREAKERS ABUSING THEIR SHERIFF POWERS -----------

This is a discussion on iComandoSvR and BREAKERS ABUSING THEIR SHERIFF POWERS ----------- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now almost no koxp in CZ , there is also no vendors of materials to make krowaz , spots of ...
Page: 3

Now almost no koxp in CZ , there is also no vendors of materials to make krowaz , spots of experience are usually free of koxpers . Carnac West is cleaner. The GMs ban often . Pk can be done clean, and the population has increased with the jumpings, and that some clans have gone up RBL to CZ . At least in my schedule, there is always 2-3 + partys by nation .
    OutOfYourLeague likes this.

^ Totally out of topic comment, lols.

close the thread - just a flame bait and way off topic, no need for it to be open anymore.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I got another question, how many sheiffs does it take to put a person in jail? and each time u go to jail does the amount of monsters u have to kill go up in number? And does it eventually lead to a permanent ban?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I got another question, how many sheiffs does it take to put a person in jail? and each time u go to jail does the amount of monsters u have to kill go up in number? And does it eventually lead to a permanent ban?
    2 , not sure if need 1 from each side, but you need 2 sherrifs total to send someone to jail, idk about the other questions.

In order to jail a person, he must be reported by one sheriff and then confirmed by another sheriff. Confirmation must be done while that person is online else it gets bugged and the person won't be sent to jail. Karus players can only be reported by Karus sheriffs while El Morad players can only be reported by El Morad sheriffs. However confirmation can be done by any sheriff.

Every time you're sent to jail the amount of monsters you're supposed to kill will increase. I don't think that people get banned by being sent X times to jail but i can assure you that eventually the quests will take too long to do. so yeah people might get away with hacks every now and then but if we sheriffs remain active (an oh boy you have no idea how comforting and good it feels to send those scumbags to jail) it's just a matter of time before they give up. at least on the same character.

i even got a list of "favorites" which i check every single time i am online.

Banned Senior Member

I got another question, how many sheiffs does it take to put a person in jail?
    Wow I was completely excepting that to be followed by "how many sheriffs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    Wow I was completely excepting that to be followed by "how many sheriffs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
    12 of them.

well it might as well be just one needed because when one reports one the other automatically agree.. i got sent to jail once because the human sheriff thought i was hacking just becaue i had a TS on.. i wasn't even attacking i was sitting down and had my higher lvl character lvling me up.. but its fine i don't think its abuse of power just a little irresponsible sometimes but they are doing a good job regardless of their fuckups...

Banned Member

Same thing happened to me , I was sent to Jail . Check my PosT !

He's got a power you don't. He can abuse it if he feels like being a prick. If I were him, I'd jail you again for making this thread.

Ah well, sucks to suck bro.

lol 10 chars

the only problem with sherrifs in this game is the servers are never 100% on time. im not ignorant to say everyone i see running past me at 1000x speed is hacking. people getting teleported or towning sometimes look like that i dunno why. if ko fixed their server lagg it would be easier to tell who is hacking and who just victim of server lagg.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeastpants View Post
    the only problem with sherrifs in this game is the servers are never 100% on time. im not ignorant to say everyone i see running past me at 1000x speed is hacking. people getting teleported or towning sometimes look like that i dunno why. if ko fixed their server lagg it would be easier to tell who is hacking and who just victim of server lagg.
    I can't speak for other sheriffs, but I personally don't report someone unless I'm 100% sure they are hacking, if I think its a possibility of lag or something else I just write the name down and keep an eye out for them. Well actually I'm still mistyped on the sheriff list...so I don't/can't report anyone at the moment...GG mgame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-30-2012, 04:13 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    07-24-2012, 08:37 AM