ICS Verification System

This is a discussion on ICS Verification System within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is the deal with the ICS Verification System ?? I cannot get the download to work on My Mobile ...
Page: 1

Default ICS Verification System

What is the deal with the ICS Verification System ?? I cannot get the download to work on My Mobile or PC. Anyone know of anywere else to DL this ?? Regaurdless if it works lol.

Bump would like to know how this works or if it even works as there has been much information i can find about this using search..

I cannot find anything and I am getting no answer from customer support , But no I cannot get either of the Down Loads to work.

Signed up for mobile upon returning to KO after a yearlong hiatus....can't get either PC or mobile (Android) to work. Just says the file is corrupted when I try to install it and their instructions on installing are laughably vague. I wouldn't trust any other download source since the official one doesn't work....you could be setting yourself up to get hacked! From what I can tell it's a new feature that is bugged. The only feature currently working is the deduction of N points for non-existent service.

Hello, can anyone out there help Us ? Seriously getting no answers and according to the Official KO Website, +1 USA sms should be verifiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
    Signed up for mobile upon returning to KO after a yearlong hiatus....can't get either PC or mobile (Android) to work. Just says the file is corrupted when I try to install it and their instructions on installing are laughably vague. I wouldn't trust any other download source since the official one doesn't work....you could be setting yourself up to get hacked! From what I can tell it's a new feature that is bugged. The only feature currently working is the deduction of N points for non-existent service.
    same problem here, it says that the program is "corrupted", now i can't even log my account bcus i dont have the damn program -.- gg.