Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

How do Clan Banks work?

This is a discussion on How do Clan Banks work? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We do not currrently have a clan bank, but it sounds interesting. Any tips would be nice. Thx......
Page: 1

davaugha

Default How do Clan Banks work?

We do not currrently have a clan bank, but it sounds interesting. Any tips would be nice.

Thx...

idefix

if clan party is made, ętems go to clan bank and there the leader gives them out to the clan members who the leader thinks needs em... i think

yr a clan ldr and u make a bank for all yr clanies to put the items they get the drop in and when it gets full enough claim u got hacked and sell all the items for usd XD

idefix

lol.... unfortunately thats what many do, disband clan and keep clan bank ytems for themselves. thats why i dont like clanbank -_-

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

assign the items right away

The general concept is having an account or char where $$ and items can be stored in the name of the clan, where the clan leader can decide (however it's decided) who gets what. .etc.

In the past, we've done a number of things to supplement that. For example, if an item drops from a boss, and no one in the 'hunting party' or clan needs it, (clan leaders descretion) the item is sold and the money distributed to the party members. (#% of the cash can go to the 'clan bank')

I've seen where everyone donates 5mil or w/e and each week, based on an active roster. . .a person gets the weekly donation (ex: 5m x 15 ppl = 75m...so each week a different clannie would get 75m if you were active, donated to the fund. .etc.)

As I said there are alot of things you can do or w/e, and everyone has their own way of running a bank...but you pretty much have to take everything into account to have solid clan rules. If you've all been playing for a while. . .you shouldnt have any issues w/ establishing and maintaining them.

bottom line IMO, you need to be willing to help eachother out. Once people start getting greedy about drops or anything else. . it all craps out.

I'm sure there are MANY other things/methods that people do on all servers. . so please post your clan rules pertaining to clan banks. .i'm sure others could improve their clans w/ the info.

Banned Senior Member

I dont have one, we're all pretty much equipped already and clan banks cause alot of problems inside the clan

mason_cro

clan banks are a problem, but assigning clan items isn't that big of a deal. for instance, we got CE, and since nobody in the party needed it we asked all our other clannies if they wanted it. if noone did want it,we'd sell it. if more ppl want the same item u can assign it through different criteria - lvl, loyalty / time spent in clan / boob size etc.
    the best way to deal with the situation where more ppl want one item is a clan vote, that is kinda the most democratic way to do it,and that's what we did.
    oh yeah, and items can go from person to person but every loan MUST be stated on the clan forum, on the topic for that particular item, so it don't get "lost"
    my 2 eurocents.

LordNoob

The way we do it is strange to most people but it works for us.....Clan parties drops go to clan bank and we distribute them to who needs them right away. Items the clan has no use for we sell and take 10% of the coin for the "clan bank" with the balance going to members that were in the party. Once a week we split the 10% up amongst the clannies that were not part of the drops.....its not a ton of money for them but it helps with pots/repairs. Works well for us....our clan bank isnt really a bank but more of a distribution system <_<

Havvk

get 70 and do bosses by ur own,u can also have a clan bank with ur priests ^_^

sexa

just do what is preatorians doing, its the best that i ve ever saw

Havvk

how...

Sidarius

What our clan does is the same as someone above said, if i am just with me + 1 or 2 friends..its not a CLAN drop, it either goes to someone in the party who needs it, or we sell /split the money. i only consider something a clan drop if it was a clan attempt for searching /killing it. but also, if the person who needs the item, doesnt help us look for them and only comes when we already found it, then we will either charge that person ( discounted ) or we wont give it to them.

a Clan Bank is like a financial black hole, where money and items are deposited never to be seen again. People sometimes ask what is in the mysterious clan bank, but the generic response is always "nothing much, just some stuff no one wants". Many rare items and uniques farmed from bosses, and billions of gold have been entered into the clan bank, and even if the clan wants the items back, it is impossible since it is trapped inside the event horizon and is impossible to recover. The only information ever gathered about the clan bank is from strange upgrading sessions in the middle of the night, where the clan leader manages to break everything to +6.

This is based solely on my experiences with Black_Knight and Raine

davaugha

So, if we kill a boss or get a good drop. Should we give the drop to the clan leader to pass out or just let the person that got the drop keep it. Even if they were not hitting the boss?

Because...how do you tell a person that is busting their butt to level but has crapy gear that he has to give up something that could be sold to get him something a lot better.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast