Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

id give usko 1 year max

This is a discussion on id give usko 1 year max within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife many people will quit, k2 will find a solution to the koxp and hacks, then many ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    many people will quit, k2 will find a solution to the koxp and hacks, then many people will come back
    its possible

there was i topic like this maybe 1 year ago, people gave the game 1 year more to survive and see now, it did, so why would it just be 1 year left?
    I dont think that KO will close in the nearest 3 years

bluebird

just keep in mind, the idea surrounding these discussions has been around since 2005 new users enter the game daily, hence, while you'll always see recreations of similar topics related to cheating, k2's inabilities, bugs, rants, and quits.

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Picazo View Post
    I think KO will make it a year, and I think they will find a way to stop the koxp that we see right now. The only problem is that is going to be too late, and many more will quit. If you take the most fun part out KO which is the pk, not many will want to keep playing.
    IDK what people complain about hackers so much for. Its almost comical killing them. I mean last night hackers speed hacked/walhacked over trees in CZ bowl trying to get to bif gate and you just sit by the gate and hit them... I'm archer and was 1hitting all of them lol.

Only time they can be annoying is unbuffed or when there's 30 of them, and even when there is 30, you just get a tank, 3 healers, 4 mages and go get 2k np's in 5 mins

Most hackers are trash, because they use questies and rental, thats why the average player can pwn them lol, i mean a koxper hits maybe 50-150 damage? a 1920 priest can out heal a full party of them lol, and when they get 1-2 hit, who cares? easy NP and kind of fun ^^

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    IDK what people complain about hackers so much for. Its almost comical killing them. I mean last night hackers speed hacked/walhacked over trees in CZ bowl trying to get to bif gate and you just sit by the gate and hit them... I'm archer and was 1hitting all of them lol.

Only time they can be annoying is unbuffed or when there's 30 of them, and even when there is 30, you just get a tank, 3 healers, 4 mages and go get 2k np's in 5 mins

Most hackers are trash, because they use questies and rental, thats why the average player can pwn them lol, i mean a koxper hits maybe 50-150 damage? a 1920 priest can out heal a full party of them lol, and when they get 1-2 hit, who cares? easy NP and kind of fun ^^
    Yea many of them are using quest armor... but it is getting crazy.. especially with the madness in moradon.. you are afk merching or something and comeback dead with half your coins missing and exped. They can hit somewhere around 2k dmg on you while you arent even there. They dont even need gear to do that. Also, the cheaters may be that way on your server... but on my server they spamming power shot for like 1k+ damage and running away from you while they do it. There are the occassional weak ones.. but many are very powerful.. with removing buffs and the energy rock thing is out of control. They just owning bifrost slots and people... its really bad!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

to get fucked up? it's BEEN fucked up.

as long as turkey buys prem and have entire cafes dedicated to ko it wont close ever

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    if the game get too many bug they will not close the game ! they just stop to develope this game
    for me it looks like they stop to develope already

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    they make too much money to close, unless something MAJOR happens like some dude in moradon kills everyone and get's all of their gear, then i think enough ppl will quit k2 will be hurting and consider it.
    that would be funny if it happend and would give K2 a kick in the nut

zrocker0404

then they just rollback...

Janinball

These topics are always fun. I don't know what makes people think that if hacks get cleaned up, the hacking community is just gonna drop the game completely. I would almost stake money on the fact that 8/10 hackers would still play the game after hacks were gone.

many people will quit, k2 will find a solution to the koxp and hacks, then many people will come back
    k2 could stop this all hacks easy, on example removing cs skill or even archer class, or just bring xtrap, they just dont want to... and it wont be fixed for a long time

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by Dellgado View Post
    k2 could stop this all hacks easy, on example removing cs skill or even archer class, or just bring xtrap, they just dont want to... and it wont be fixed for a long time
    fuck you remove CS.. ok.. archer class, ill kill u lol

its obvious that k2 will never get rid of hackers but as long as they can maintain then to a certain standpoint the game will improve greatly

Tap0ut

i give 1 month xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dellgado View Post

Tell me how removing CS or Archers is gonna stop the energy bug hack, or the tons of other non-archer hacks??

Fucking moron.

You guys all know hacking is part of the game now.. . most of you guys are just getting used to it.. I know i fucked off before it could get this bad..just have to wait and see if its going to get better or get any more fucked up.. have no clue if what i jus said makes any sense.. im hammered... so i guess ill see tmrw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12