Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

you or a freind had an unfair ban?

This is a discussion on you or a freind had an unfair ban? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i know ALOT of people on this forum have had gay unfair bans. so i made a topic on ...
Page: 1

well i know ALOT of people on this forum have had gay unfair bans. so i made a topic on the official forums. i wanna see k2s reply. Any who has had an unfair ban ( or knows some that has ) please post what happened on the official forum. Maybe we can get our accounts back.

Link : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1056065

Banned

well i know ALOT of people on this forum have had gay unfair bans. so i made a topic on the official forums. i wanna see k2s reply. Any who has had an unfair ban ( or knows some that has ) please post what happened on the official forum. Maybe we can get our accounts back.

Link : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1056065[/b]
    I have never had an unfair ban. I believe that the moderators on the official forum are very nice people. They do their job very nicely and if my aspiration in life was to be a forum moderator I would want to be just like them.

edit: OH INGAME?

Yeah I got unjustly banned once. I was unjustly banned by InfiniteMadness for "selling items for USD". Eventhough I was selling items for USD and it was actually a rightful ban, there was no proof!

I have never had an unfair ban. I believe that the moderators on the official forum are very nice people. They do their job very nicely and if my aspiration in life was to be a forum moderator I would want to be just like them.

edit: OH INGAME?

Yeah I got unjustly banned once. I was unjustly banned by InfiniteMadness for "selling items for USD". Eventhough I was selling items for USD and it was actually a rightful ban, there was no proof![/b]
    He didn't ask if it was 'rightful' or sufficiently supported with evidence. The question was an 'unfair' ban. And that ban was fair.

Hey cutie Senior Member

posted

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I have never had an unfair ban. I believe that the moderators on the official forum are very nice people. They do their job very nicely and if my aspiration in life was to be a forum moderator I would want to be just like them.[/b]
    seriously do u work for them or what? lol

A clannie called Timmeay was unfair banned by gm, when clan went to kill Felankor there was a koxp party there, and gm banned the koxp party and our mage (Timmeay) even when Timmeay was in my clan party, the ban was for using koxp at first, when clan posted in official forum about this matter and he was in clan party K2 said his xtrap was disabled, seems they want some excuses only cover up the GM's mistake.

seriously do u work for them or what? lol[/b]
    yea, we got hired to make em look better

VaNdLe

i think this is a good idea, the players banned there were players that had really LEET items and gear, seems ironic it happens too them, pin this in every room ? see the responce and effect it has on what k2 will do about this, pin in every market room for people too see?

i got banned as an archer with full chitin 8 chitin bow 7 and nice uniques on early olympia by big_mac he was jus assuming i was koxping because i was running back n forth between troll spawns even tho i wasn't koxping he said he "saw me run and shoot" was the first time i ever even exped legitly as an archer and well yeah he was a dumb ass neways he unbanned me within a few hours as i called k2 and made it clear he was a jack ass who knew nothing same gm unfairly banned some others on this forum if i remember

i think devile banned me back on diez if u ask me it was unfair i can't help if i traded duped items for duped gbs and forgot to npc the gbs sure maybe fair but banning me and changing my pass however i think was unfair

and i posted kinda boring watching linus act like a know it all yet to pussy to admit wat xtrap does

Banned

my friend got banned for using pet auto loot ... he lost items worth now over 1 k USD

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

seriously do u work for them or what? lol[/b]
    ALOT of the main forums come here and pose as someone else to obtain information
    perhaps we should post there's ';-]

its a shame if they treated their forum like a real community forums like this wouldn't exist but because of the corruption in k2 they have to be nazis

xxww

gms are fuckin stupid.
    6 months ago, i made my first archer in patho.
    my friends geared me up so i bought gold premium and started to lvl
    i know that archer may easily get banned so i lvled carefully
    i was lvling at skeleton knights in moradon, z+skill , after each kill i press left mouse button for a move
    before i got banned. i was even chatting with people in general chat channel. fuckin retarded gms

gms are fuckin stupid.
    6 months ago, i made my first archer in patho.
    my friends geared me up so i bought gold premium and started to lvl
    i know that archer may easily get banned so i lvled carefully
    i was lvling at skeleton knights in moradon, z+skill , after each kill i press left mouse button for a move
    before i got banned. i was even chatting with people in general chat channel. fuckin retarded gms[/b]
    omg lmao xD i still remember that

and then u had to make a new account buy new premium xD

Banned

i got banned once when i was afk near gavolt.
    my friend got banned like 2 times before he even was lvl 10, he didnīt do anything for getting banned and it was me that xped him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast