Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ID HACK / QUIT KO

This is a discussion on ID HACK / QUIT KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shit :P where was i 4 hours ago? oh lol i was sleeping, too bad (jk ofc) :blink: but then ...
Page: 2

Lizi

shit :P where was i 4 hours ago?
    oh lol i was sleeping, too bad (jk ofc) :blink:
    but then anyway i cant play like a month alrdy cuz k2 suck so much

Banned

It is not K2's fault that you guys have been giving your username to other players. K2 makes the world a better place.

yuppi
    castle will have new owner
    FINNALY[/b]
    Oh man its not funny

It is not K2's fault that you guys have been giving your username to other players. K2 makes the world a better place.[/b]
    yes because that would make this bug useless oh wait u can phish account names in ur sleep litterally lolz thats right this is the internet forgot

It is not K2's fault that you guys have been giving your username to other players. K2 makes the world a better place.[/b]
    I dont see them cureing cancer. :angry:

Banned

K2 makes the world a better place. ?

really :lol: ?
    Old KE > actual k.o "new bugs new problems and more ^^"

Banned

yes because that would make this bug useless oh wait u can phish account names in ur sleep litterally lolz thats right this is the internet forgot[/b]
    Ok phish my account info. Utilize the internet. Prove your point.

As I said, if noone shared their username with other players, this "bug" (if it infact exists) would be useless. Only those who gave out their username to other players got hacked. That is not K2's fault.

Manboy101

Look at my sig, take the advice people.

Everyone knows that moe would get on the floor and lick k2's balls if he had the chance.

Banned

thats so sad..

Ok phish my account info. Utilize the internet. Prove your point.

As I said, if noone shared their username with other players, this "bug" (if it infact exists) would be useless. Only those who gave out their username to other players got hacked. That is not K2's fault.[/b]
    dunno if u can now its happened 1000 times in past tho easily done through clan list in ko and ke not to mention u can jus scam these forums and other forums for ppls users and run list over n over with a bug like this dont say its not k2's fault retard its obviously there fault ppl sharing accounts just makes it even worse you sir are dumb

Banned

dunno if u can now its happened 1000 times in past tho easily done through clan list in ko and ke not to mention u can jus scam these forums and other forums for ppls users and run list over n over with a bug like this dont say its not k2's fault retard its obviously there fault ppl sharing accounts just makes it even worse you sir are dumb[/b]
    you really do talk out of your ass don't you when you can't prove your point.

i bet hackers use a green piece of bass turd as bait to "phish people's account info"

d4rkchrisz

Sorry for u guys

you really do talk out of your ass don't you when you can't prove your point.

i bet hackers use a green piece of bass turd as bait to "phish people's account info"[/b]
    wat point is there to prove EVERYONE know clan list has had a bug in it like 10,000 times before rofd came out and u could get ppls account_name through it its a old ass bug theres been other ways i used the term phish to simply cover all the possibilities dont tell me im talking outta my ass just because u forget so easily how fucked up this game is/was

u saying account sharing/selling is solely to blame for this bug is just outrageous considering u put aside all bugs to get ppls account_name its so easy to grab forum names and assume ppl have same account info and use this bug dont be stupid when zybez forums were hacked over 10,000 accounts had same name on forum as there user names for runescape a large number had the same pass as the forum the same shit applies here except u dont even need the accounts password its a bug a bad one and only ppl to place blame is k2 for maintaining there website like shit its not the first time ur just here to be moe

infolock

private, i wanna fight ya...

private, i wanna fight ya...[/b]
    Me too, his sig pisses me off.
    D:

Anyways, sorry to hear that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast