Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Idea bout the 25 post thing

This is a discussion on Idea bout the 25 post thing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree..25 posts isnt hard to get..I mean, Like what? an hour of posting..You dont even have to post much.. ...
Page: 3

I agree..25 posts isnt hard to get..I mean, Like what? an hour of posting..You dont even have to post much..

I think it should be 100-150 at least.[/b]
    If u really want to make a post with some information/ point on it u can not get even 1 post / day ( unless u spam media section with some videos or some other crap or ur a mod/admin/leader of some gg or bg ( bad gun ) clan/spammer). 75 % ( rough estimate ) of all replies on every topic are more or less "useless".

Following the rule "Post only if u have some NEW aspects / information on subject " will kill the post count.

P.S. Sorry for my happy english.

The admins should be able to extrapolate information about posts/hour, make a table and ban anyone at the top with spam posts. They should be doing this anyway since it would save a lot of time, but wisdom is a rarity around here.

And make it 100 posts, not 25.

The admins should be able to extrapolate information about posts/hour, make a table and ban anyone at the top with spam posts. They should be doing this anyway since it would save a lot of time, but wisdom is a rarity around here.

And make it 100 posts, not 25.[/b]
    you speak to festo and eric on a daily basis, mention it to them

We talk about other stuff, and im saying this for your benefit. I couldn't care less if this site is spammed, but thats what happens when you implement things without thinking about the consequences.

We talk about other stuff, and im saying this for your benefit. I couldn't care less if this site is spammed, but thats what happens when you implement things without thinking about the consequences.[/b]
    Obsession to ban :P ?

Azotame

Dunno how possible it is, but perhaps you can limit the amount of post's a person with under 25 can make in 1 day, to cut down on the people who are just spamming 25 posts in an hour to get the count..[/b]

go make 24 more ...

We talk about other stuff, and im saying this for your benefit. I couldn't care less if this site is spammed, but thats what happens when you implement things without thinking about the consequences.[/b]
    well im not an admin, maybe you could direct one comment to them, see if they like it

waytogofranko

well its explained by....
    <div align="center">
    <span style="font-family:Arial Black">READ THE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS</span>
    [/b][/quote]
    damn i was about to ask that question too

Cadence96

Those 25 posts are very low, it should be allowed since 100 +. That way, new spammer accounts will be easily identified, before some scam attempt.
    Reading what people say in 100 posts is a good way to know if that person is serious or trustful.

Banned

i think its cool to have that ppl gotta have 25 post before they can use the market section...

But, makin a post count pr day wudnt be good? =S

d-iesel

That 25+ rule sucks

see my joining date
    I never post here, i only look at the forums
    now i have to make retarded post like this 2 get pricechecks in the market section

That 25+ rule sucks

see my joining date
    I never post here, i only look at the forums
    now i have to make retarded post like this 2 get pricechecks in the market section[/b]
    Lol, I personally think the post count should be higher, meaning I will have to post more. Although, it&#39;s not that hard to get 100+ posts quickly. I had somewhere over 1,000 on the official knight online forums, then the upgrade happened and somehow my post count was at 400 lol. Anyway there should be a post limit per day or every few hours. Like 5-10 posts within a 4 hour period or something. I used to be a mod of a forums and spam was always a problem.

d-iesel

Lol, I personally think the post count should be higher, meaning I will have to post more. Although, it&#39;s not that hard to get 100+ posts quickly. I had somewhere over 1,000 on the official knight online forums, then the upgrade happened and somehow my post count was at 400 lol. Anyway there should be a post limit per day or every few hours. Like 5-10 posts within a 4 hour period or something. I used to be a mod of a forums and spam was always a problem.[/b]
    Ok, i dont feel like responding, but i need 2 get my 25 posts:

I aint saying its hard 2 het 100+ posts
    Only i dont want 2 be such a retard who responds 2 every post with a smiley or a +1
    But now ill have 2
    And a limit wont solve anything coz sometimes there are usefull posts and people are responding 2 eachother and then they cant respond anymore coz they are over there limit and have 2 wait an hour.

I personally think that this 25 or 100 post count will increase the spam
    and itll only work if the admins ban some more +1 and flaming posters.

Lol I agree with the banning the spamming and flamers. It should not be allowed unless you are already a member + to use the +1 spam to get your posting rights in the market section. There has been a lot of spam I&#39;ve noticed. However there has also been a lot more contributions as far as I have noticed.

waytogofranko

i suggest it should either 100 post or 25 + join date ( maybe a month or a couple of weeks i dunno)

just a suggestion :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast