Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

an idea I got on usko forums, mods this may help..

This is a discussion on an idea I got on usko forums, mods this may help.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well a clan on ares got an idea that putting NO K0XP on their symbol will help gms realize that ...
Page: 1

creiken

well a clan on ares got an idea that putting NO K0XP on their symbol will help gms realize that we are fed up with the koxping going on... seems like a weak idea, but if more of the ko community did it it may say something.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1228251

GM wars are not to far away.. During the time of gm wars clans grade 2 and one who plan on participating should put NOKOXP on their clan symbol and run with the GMS during war and tell gms the names of koxpers they have seen recently and tell them that they will leave the war if the koxp doesn't stop.. orcs AND humans.. 5 clans do it per server 18 people go to war for those clans that gets the message through.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I pretty sure they know we don't like koxp. Showing them a picture won't prove anything to them. and lol

"I think it's a good idea. All legit clans should adopt this symbol. Then we'll know who to go after!" - Linus

What if the koxpers put that XD

Just like every server almost has the clan name antihackers or antikoxp or somthin like that, and usually they are hackers -_- I think the no premium symbols worked better. K2 made koxp, or are at least making money from it, so they dont mind it going around on the server, however they see no prem symbols and think FUCK, were losing money.. thats when somthing will be done

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Been there, done that

people tried it allready, don't even bother with it.
    They know we don't like the koxpers, but they cant stop it, why? no clue

Ignore Me Senior Member

I remember partys sitting down arrow showering - wearing "f*ck KOXP" logos. Back in the day.

They've fixed party quests. Brought Bi-Frost back. Even fixed the text. They know koxp/tbl-edit is next priority.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I remember partys sitting down arrow showering - wearing "f*ck KOXP" logos. Back in the day.

They've fixed party quests. Brought Bi-Frost back. Even fixed the text. They know koxp/tbl-edit is next priority.[/b]
    Hey true,
    but keep in mind that its very difficult for them to stop koxp
    eventho most of you guys will say "How hard can it be" but the ppl who make those koxping shit do know how to program

Just look how long it takes them to make a new koxp after a new patch/expansion is released.
    Doesn't even take a day or less

i remember when i was in beramus, most clans had "K2 Sucks" symbol. was fun

Banned

K2 made koxp, or are at least making money from it, so they dont mind it going around on the server.[/b]
    Assumption.
    Anyway, you DO realise koxp is dead and that 95% of the macroer on server are using tools which cost exactly ZERO $?

Assumption.
    Anyway, you DO realise koxp is dead and that 95% of the macroer on server are using tools which cost exactly ZERO $?[/b]
    I was talking about the old kosp. When it first came out, K2 made the program.. Others just made a free version.

Majority of goldfarmers pay GM's to not get banned. This i know for a FACT. K2 will do anything for money, When the players kick up a stink thats when they start doing something.. Otherwise they just milk it while they can.

creiken

you guys who are saying we should not do it cause of clans that do koxp will do it as well, but when I download photoshop again I wold not mind making nice looking ones for clans with diff colored capes and long ones, that's where you get the gms attention, with the TOP clans.

speedkill

sick of getting pwned by noobs with bugged rental gear and quest jewelry, just because all arrows (arrow shower) hit from 100 miles away :S. but koxp will never be gone. it has always been part of ko and it will always be.

if they just removed the quest jewels and rental gear, atleast ppl will have to work for their items again. the temptation of koxp (and the risk of getting banned) will be much less when you finally got gear good enough to kill ppl.

this might not be a problem on older servers but on carnacwest these items are just way too powerfull.

Ignore Me Senior Member

sick of getting pwned by noobs with bugged rental gear and quest jewelry, just because all arrows (arrow shower) hit from 100 miles away :S. but koxp will never be gone. it has always been part of ko and it will always be.[/b]
    As I said on official forum. If the damage in PvP just said the skill used. It would make KSC proof for cooldown hackers, long distance arrow shower etc.
    There is so much that can be done.

37 mp recovered.
    ArrowCheater is inflicted with 541 damage counter strike.
    ArrowCheater is inflicted with 527 damage counter strike.
    ArrowCheater is inflicted with 401 damage counter strike.

37 mp recovered.

= ArrowCheater ban pls

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

As I said on official forum. If the damage in PvP just said the skill used. It would make KSC proof for cooldown hackers, long distance arrow shower etc.
    There is so much that can be done.

37 mp recovered.
    ArrowCheater is inflicted with 541 damage counter strike.
    ArrowCheater is inflicted with 527 damage counter strike.
    ArrowCheater is inflicted with 401 damage counter strike.

37 mp recovered.

= ArrowCheater ban pls[/b]
    But that's only tbl editing... Main problem is arrow shower. which cannot be figured out by that.

rasta

why should we do k2s work?

Ignore Me Senior Member

But that's only tbl editing... Main problem is arrow shower. which cannot be figured out by that.[/b]
    Legit arrow shower actually has cooldown now. So they are all TBLedits.

To be honest its quite easy to spot AS cheat. :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast