Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

an idea I got on usko forums, mods this may help..

This is a discussion on an idea I got on usko forums, mods this may help.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But that's only tbl editing... Main problem is arrow shower. which cannot be figured out by that.[/b] Arrow shower would ...
Page: 2

IsgurosBous

But that's only tbl editing... Main problem is arrow shower. which cannot be figured out by that.[/b]
    Arrow shower would simply be fixed by setting it to the range of melee skills (server sided then, like other classes). But I also like this idea, when running in RLB against a full hacker party they aren't always using arrowshower, would be a good way to catch them.

Mixer

preety bullshit idea... Koxpers can put the symbol on their capes too. Why not patching koxp? it takes 20 minutes to patch the .exe to block 3rd party tools... And by the time they crack 1 exe,k2 releases a better one. THis would stop koxp for sure.

preety bullshit idea... Koxpers can put the symbol on their capes too. Why not patching koxp? it takes 20 minutes to patch the .exe to block 3rd party tools... And by the time they crack 1 exe,k2 releases a better one. THis would stop koxp for sure.[/b]
    Yeah when i used to play combat arms (Owned by Nexon) at least once a week sometimes more i would have to download the new hack files because they patch it so often, they made it seem easy so i cant see why K2 have such a drama with it.

EndOfStory

I miss the old times when u could lure on them,used to enjoy the image of a field covered with bodies and a Troll walking around :lol:

Greets

1. K2 must pay for every patch
    2. You wear nonkoxp symbol you can be baned by some stupid turkish gm

My solutions?
    How many people are premium users?
    Imagine that g1 support gets today 6-7k tickets ]:-> all seying:
    "We wanna clean serwers make gms work or remove KOXP problem"

Real Game Master. Who is online once a day and who bans koxpers. If some1 gets ban at 70+lvl he will make another char and get baned again. After 4-5 bans they just give it a brake.

Hell_Angel

Legit arrow shower actually has cooldown now. So they are all TBLedits.

To be honest its quite easy to spot AS cheat. :lol:

[/b]
    that pic is priceless.... but the thing is most ppl are to lazy to do something about it.... everyone always says either "gm's wont do anything n i'll b wasting my time" or "someone else will do it"
    1. K2 must pay for every patch
    2. You wear nonkoxp symbol you can be baned by some stupid turkish gm
    My solutions?
    How many people are premium users?
    Imagine that g1 support gets today 6-7k tickets ]:-> all seying:
    "We wanna clean serwers make gms work or remove KOXP problem"

Real Game Master. Who is online once a day and who bans koxpers. If some1 gets ban at 70+lvl he will make another char and get baned again. After 4-5 bans they just give it a brake.[/b]
    your first "solution" has been tried back when arrow shower hacking and speed hacking were fairly new...result.... :angry:

your second one won&#39;t happen as K2 GM dont "play" ko like the players do. apparently they actually have other stuff to do aside from actually logging into ko which must take up alot of their 8 hr days <_<

ps: koxpers wont jus simply "give up" at lvl 70... they will jus be more discrete

Banned

"putting NO K0XP on their symbol will help gms realize that we are fed up with the koxping going on."

The gmīs dosnīt care at all what you players think, they get payed anyway... same thing whit k2.

I donīt even know why you use the word koxp, wasnīt that like years ago ppls used thar program :P

Exclamation

Just look how long it takes them to make a new koxp after a new patch/expansion is released.
    Doesn&#39;t even take a day or less[/b]
    Since KO is kinda open source code, hackers just download patches in advance from original KO and just make hack out of that. Dnt forget that we recieve patches way later than on the original servers.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Reading main forums last two software agents I saw getting banned.

ProKoxp v.13 [1726].
    HeavenFire 3.

I guess thats what they are called.

I don&#39;t know if TblEdit replace the tables or get them from 3rd party tools.

Mixer

Reading main forums last two software agents I saw getting banned.

ProKoxp v.13 [1726].
    HeavenFire 3.

I guess thats what they are called.

I don&#39;t know if TblEdit replace the tables or get them from 3rd party tools.[/b]
    Pro koxp is actually 1,4 now ROFL

ProKoxp is for the birds.

Mixer

yeh... ko autobot is the shizz!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12