Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Idea to stop koxp...

This is a discussion on Idea to stop koxp... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont know if this is the right place to post this but it seems to fit fine to me but ...
Page: 1

DeadlySilencer

Default Idea to stop koxp...

dont know if this is the right place to post this but it seems to fit fine to me
    but here it is...

In Runescape GM's are found by the reporting people do. No matter the age. They pick the top reporting people, the ones who report frequently and accuretly) and give them the powers of a GM. On runescape all the GM's can do is mute people though. The GM's do not get paid. It can be a 5 year old as long as they dont abuse it. I think that K2 should impliment something like this for the people that report often and accuritly through the website via your main account. My idea was to have a right click option to temporarilly ban an account untill someone higher can take a look at the account. Or maybe a vidoe recording built in for 1 min that automatically sends it to K2 after its finished.

One problem with the temporiarilly banning part is that if K2 doesnt have enough people to check the accounts as they are coming in and someone is abusing the powers they have gained, it could make players angry.

So what do YOU think? Any ideas to make it better?

Rofl. They can't even get people on their payroll to follow the rules and not move towards (clichéd, i know) "the dark side". How would they keep somebody who isn't receiving any benefits keep the course?

G0D

i cant believe u actualy said that here....

flame shield on! h43r:

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by G0D

flame shield on! h43r:
    lol if u feel like acting that way go ahead... I thought it was a good idea and to Shurt im sure there are some legit players that would be more than happy to get turks off the game at no pay rate. some people spend hours upon hours taking SS and FRAPS of people with no luck so what would the difference be?

G0D

There legit players bro and there are fakes as in "i am legyt but yf y get gm powerz y gyft u raptor +20 oke?" thats how i know this topic will be flamed so turn on ur flame shield bro

KO4fun

Originally posted by DeadlySilencer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeadlySilencer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-G0D

flame shield on! h43r:
    lol if u feel like acting that way go ahead... I thought it was a good idea and to Shurt im sure there are some legit players that would be more than happy to get turks off the game at no pay rate. some people spend hours upon hours taking SS and FRAPS of people with no luck so what would the difference be?[/b]

umm, im thinking....................None!

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by G0D
    There legit players bro and there are fakes as in "i am legyt but yf y get gm powerz y gyft u raptor +20 oke?" thats how i know this topic will be flamed so turn on ur flame shield bro *
    lol nooooo not like that. im not talking full GM powers... just a few selected people to do something like that Report Subject that didnt work out...giving it to clan leaders were stupid because turks can arrow shower hack and get NP and be a lvl 1 clan too zzzz

llJuanMall

Originally posted by G0D
    * There legit players bro and there are fakes as in "i am legyt but yf y get gm powerz y gyft u raptor +20 oke?" thats how i know this topic will be flamed so turn on ur flame shield bro *
    LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speed

selling flame talia

do we need more corrupt gms ? :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

TbH, ide be willing 2 be a GM for no pay if.

1. i recieved a good char with good equips (not crazy like uniques +3, just normal +0s and some nice shells +7 xD)
    2. no1 else knew i was a gm. e.g no1 knew my name, etc..

Originally posted by ResserGD
    TbH, ide be willing 2 be a GM for no pay if.

1. i recieved a good char with good equips (not crazy like uniques +3, just normal +0s and some nice shells +7 xD)
    2. no1 else knew i was a gm. e.g no1 knew my name, etc..
    aint those unique that you can sell on ebay a kind of payment?
    Aint the point of a gm to help ppl , so how it will work if noone know your name?
    You're not gonna be a gm anyway

i've been saying it for the longest k2 needs to do a system like runescape

k2's old system was paying remote gms with gold bars ...... pls tell me im not only one who know this

but if u look k2 doing alot of similiar shit the ksc submit system is great if k2 will actually read them and ban it will work out great but the ingame presence is still need cuz now macro's jus gunna not shoot 5 arrows and not sit down so gm need to be there to spawn monster and ress see if they still mac

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

rotfl.. it should be like in JPKO !

Someone getting "REPORT SUBJECT" and he have ~10 days non stop watching by GM, if he koxp... bann... if not ... they taking off from him report

Proximus

I think I should be a GM h43r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast