Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Ideas for private server

This is a discussion on Ideas for private server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We need a SexyKO comeback or ApexKO relaunch which will probably never happen.. Enjoy zoneko or whatever other servers proved ...
Page: 2

We need a SexyKO comeback or ApexKO relaunch which will probably never happen.. Enjoy zoneko or whatever other servers proved they are capable of staying online.. for the activity in the privates sure the first weeks are good but then they tend to die out.
    black and bigdudle like this.

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

I have an idea that will make the server last forever
    Pm me for info 🙏🏻

Probation Senior Member

WrongAnswer were you osirus on oly??

well guys, i am working serious on my server. i am working on my project for about a year. it will be high quality server. not like other's owners the server wont be for make money. the PUS prices gonna be dramticly lower than other servers. i gonna advertise server very well and i am planning to bring a good server with not shits around. need more feedbacks.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    well guys, i am working serious on my server. i am working on my project for about a year. it will be high quality server. not like other's owners the server wont be for make money. the PUS prices gonna be dramticly lower than other servers. i gonna advertise server very well and i am planning to bring a good server with not shits around. need more feedbacks.
    You using publicly released files? If so, I give your server a week tops if that. I'm imagining ur using something that was on SNOXD years ago. Word of advice: don't even bother unless you have a lot of money to put into it for advertising as well as security and have been hyping it up for months. You will fail and you're wasting your time - just being blunt. KO being successful in 2019 is not something that is easy to pull off.

What the KO community needs to save this game is all the big names of KO rather they're from the USKO or PSKO scene coming together making one insanely good server. All giving feedback and input on how it should work. Not to mention it'd be great advertising based off that as well. But that will never happen. Why? Because people are greedy. Not to mention everyone obviously doesn't get along. A server would be guaranteed to succeed if all the big names from USKO and PSKO came together and made one epic server but that's never going to happen. That would be a project that I'd love to get behind and help with. If the KO community is going to survive, something like that is going to need done.

Or well, like someone mentioned above, SexyKO or ApexKO relaunching would bring back a lot of people. Myself included.

But yeah my guy, you can take what I said with a grain of salt if you wish, but I'm almost betting you're wasting your time on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You using publicly released files? If so, I give your server a week tops if that. I'm imagining ur using something that was on SNOXD years ago. Word of advice: don't even bother unless you have a lot of money to put into it for advertising as well as security and have been hyping it up for months. You will fail and you're wasting your time - just being blunt. KO being successful in 2019 is not something that is easy to pull off.

What the KO community needs to save this game is all the big names of KO rather they're from the USKO or PSKO scene coming together making one insanely good server. All giving feedback and input on how it should work. Not to mention it'd be great advertising based off that as well. But that will never happen. Why? Because people are greedy. Not to mention everyone obviously doesn't get along. A server would be guaranteed to succeed if all the big names from USKO and PSKO came together and made one epic server but that's never going to happen. That would be a project that I'd love to get behind and help with. If the KO community is going to survive, something like that is going to need done.

Or well, like someone mentioned above, SexyKO or ApexKO relaunching would bring back a lot of people. Myself included.

But yeah my guy, you can take what I said with a grain of salt if you wish, but I'm almost betting you're wasting your time on this game.
    Aint using free public files. Actualy most of servers using the same security files from the same peraon.
    Psko and official servers will never go together, thats a nice dream but will never happen.
    About last thing u said, u maybe right, ko glory days are way behind us. Still we miss and remember its good days.

There are only two servers that had a nice concept and i've enjoyed them the most.
    1. Twostars (i think it was his) myko server where u had those tickets to farm for items,i belive he had that idea first,there was no OP pus crap. I had a blast but i think it went down the drain cuz of some exploit.
    2. SexyKO. All of them. Basicly,you log in, you pk you log out. PUS had cospre prem and that kinda stuff (i member there was those dual hellbreakers before he upgraded his version) and it was balanced as hell. If you like to farm,you could go farm DD's and wep deffs and they were good money. There was events. There was everything that is actualy GOOD in this shitty game.
    Rest of the servers are just money milking mashines . I dont realy blame them cuz its all about the money anyway. And who ever says DUR DUR DUR APEXKO BRO can go fuck him self with a rusty pole.
    black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    There are only two servers that had a nice concept and i've enjoyed them the most.
    1. Twostars (i think it was his) myko server where u had those tickets to farm for items,i belive he had that idea first,there was no OP pus crap. I had a blast but i think it went down the drain cuz of some exploit.
    2. SexyKO. All of them. Basicly,you log in, you pk you log out. PUS had cospre prem and that kinda stuff (i member there was those dual hellbreakers before he upgraded his version) and it was balanced as hell. If you like to farm,you could go farm DD's and wep deffs and they were good money. There was events. There was everything that is actualy GOOD in this shitty game.
    Rest of the servers are just money milking mashines . I dont realy blame them cuz its all about the money anyway. And who ever says DUR DUR DUR APEXKO BRO can go fuck him self with a rusty pole.
    Sadly i havent played those servers u mentioned. 😔

I could bring SexyKO back tho.

Banned

easy level hard farm is best tho
    like apexko V1 was awesome to play

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    Pure lies.

We do need the good times back though :P Back before he relaunched and the influx of the turkish community, it was epic just before that, so fun.

Having said that, with the influx came a lot of fun PK (in the beta) just before it became Mage Clans only

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Pure lies.

We do need the good times back though :P Back before he relaunched and the influx of the turkish community, it was epic just before that, so fun.

Having said that, with the influx came a lot of fun PK (in the beta) just before it became Mage Clans only

Do anyone know why he decided to become totally inactive and the SexyKO we all loved once went down the drain day by day until there were like 10 people playing it.
    I think he is the most successful private server owner ever. I cant even imagine what he must have made from SexyKO donations and stuff like that. He probably made enough money to last him a lifetime with all he could wish for.
    What I never understood is why he didnt put more work into making the server active again. Imo it was like throwing away a great business that made him alot of money out of the window. But as people say, money is not everything. I wish him the best of luck if he ever reads this. Thanks for the great memories i have from there

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    Do anyone know why he decided to become totally inactive and the SexyKO we all loved once went down the drain day by day until there were like 10 people playing it.
    I think he is the most successful private server owner ever. I cant even imagine what he must have made from SexyKO donations and stuff like that. He probably made enough money to last him a lifetime with all he could wish for.
    What I never understood is why he didnt put more work into making the server active again. Imo it was like throwing away a great business that made him alot of money out of the window. But as people say, money is not everything. I wish him the best of luck if he ever reads this. Thanks for the great memories i have from there
    He was just simply fed up with KO. Pretty sure he wanted to focus on his IRL more. I was there from 2009 tho until the end practically. Sometimes I wish I still had access to my old MNI clan topic on the forum. Lot of memories there.

And yeah tabby, old sexyko was best. 100%

P.S. Gaylias you been sayin that same shit about sexyko for a year now, I don't see Jose doing it yet.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 08-14-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    hmmm

We need new Rising4Chaos...
    Decerto, Kallop and JokeyS like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast