Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Idiots with merchant

This is a discussion on Idiots with merchant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THIS IS A CLARIFICATION : TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right? he says this because ...
Page: 1

snipelord

Default Idiots with merchant

THIS IS A CLARIFICATION :

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right?

he says this because he merch'd +8 shell pads (for warrior) at a paramun party because he was only lvl 61 and no one wanted him so he started to show off.. i saw a +8 helm then a +8 pauldorn.. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

this is not scamming becuase i didn't ask him to show them, he put them on merch because no one would party him.

i carry a bil coin on me when i have it in the inn, and i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

i am only posting this so people do not start thinking I (the player of KIMPEE) is a scammer..

flameboy was there with me when this happened if you don't believe me, feel free to ask him.

gj on pwning another retard lol
    why do ppl merchant their items for 10gb if it worths a lot more, i won't understand

Xela

Default Re: Idiots with merchant

Originally posted by snipelord

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right?

he says this because he merch'd +8 shell pads (for warrior) at a paramun party because he was only lvl 61 and no one wanted him so he started to show off.. i saw a +8 helm then a +8 pauldorn.. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

this is not scamming becuase i didn't ask him to show them, he put them on merch because no one would party him.

i carry a bil coin on me when i have it in the inn, and i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

i am only posting this so people do not start thinking I (the player of KIMPEE) is a scammer..

flameboy was there with me when this happened if you don't believe me, feel free to ask him.
    nice job :lol:
    I always think that people that show off their stuff in merchant and complaint after being buy by some1 are real idiots
    when you put things that worth 50gb in merchant dont come and say he scam you
    the word says it : MERCHANT is to SELL....if you dont want people to buy your stuff dont put in merchant

Banned

hah rofl :P nicely dont snipe XD

OrcTank

what was his name again? i want some cheap items plz :lol:

gj

Cadence96

Originally posted by Xela+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xela)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-snipelord

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif *i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

I always think that people that show off their stuff in merchant and complaint after being buy by some1 are real idiots
    the word says it : MERCHANT is to SELL....if you dont want people to buy your stuff dont put in merchant[/b]
    yup... unless someone tricks a noob to do merch...

Very dishonest of you snipe. :rollseyes: But then again I was spamming this in cz just now when he was flaming you lol "YOUR A FOOL FOR MERCHING YOUR GEAR!!!"

snipelord

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Originally posted by Xela@
    <!--QuoteBegin-snipelord

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif *i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

the word says it : MERCHANT is to SELL....if you dont want people to buy your stuff dont put in merchant
    yup... unless someone tricks a noob to do merch...[/b]
    i didn't ask him to merch he managed to do it all by himself

Even if someone tricks them into merching something over 10gbs, its their (the "seller's") fault.

Congratulations on a job well done.

(no sarcasm intended, i would've done the same)

Cadence96

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)
    Originally posted by Xela
    <!--QuoteBegin-snipelord
    @

yup... unless someone tricks a noob to do merch...[/b]
    i didn't ask him to merch he managed to do it all by himself[/b]
    Is 100% legit what u did... I just quoted that another post...

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Even if someone tricks them into merching something over 10gbs, its their (the "seller's") fault. *

Congratulations on a job well done.

(no sarcasm intended, i would've done the same)
    [/quote]don't forget that there's something called "noobs" who can't realize the risk of merch leet items...

nicely done ^_^

i also saw this baba trying to speed glitch last week in cz so fuk him :lol:

Z3non

If u didnt trick him to show those things on, then its ok.

Some tards start to merchant their stuff just for the show off, and then get fucked.

CrackaJack

hahahaah pwned

suicide_dela

lol snipe u got +8 warr shell pads? damn bro good job. i've done the same thing when people show off their items. shoot if you had 20gbs on u you could have also bought the helmet, that piece is worth more!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast