Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Idiots with merchant

This is a discussion on Idiots with merchant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought a cs +0 from merchant for 1 coin before. :mellow: gave it back cause he's wery gg (stupid ...
Page: 4

i bought a cs +0 from merchant for 1 coin before. :mellow:

gave it back cause he's wery gg (stupid cava ^_^ )

Milkshaker

Default Re: Idiots with merchant

Originally posted by snipelord
    .. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

And thus the really old eBay term... "Sniped" B)

Killstorm_DE

Originally posted by snipelord
    THIS IS A CLARIFICATION :

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right?

he says this because he merch'd +8 shell pads (for warrior) at a paramun party because he was only lvl 61 and no one wanted him so he started to show off.. i saw a +8 helm then a +8 pauldorn.. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

this is not scamming becuase i didn't ask him to show them, he put them on merch because no one would party him.

i carry a bil coin on me when i have it in the inn, and i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

i am only posting this so people do not start thinking I (the player of KIMPEE) is a scammer..

flameboy was there with me when this happened if you don't believe me, feel free to ask him.

TempleRulez is a fuking scammer!

A friend offered him a lvl 62 Rogue for his SS +6. He gave him the ID, Pass and SQ, but TempleRulez dont gave him the SS+6. Finally he chaged the password on the rogue and my friend was staying there without SS!

I only want to warn the people who trade with him!

KokoGG

Sun Oct 08, 2006

old topic -_-

Killing_free

Well in old time on ares 1 i buy raptor+8 for 1coin and 3xroc's for 1coin. and som one repor me on gm and gm set me 0str on my rouge ^_^ then som friends call gm and i got my 60str normal )

Aba

gratz

I love doing this always got 10gb on me

Killing_free

hehehe

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe
    now try it on the war gate where ppl merchant rols +5 and wp+5
    *fixed*

oh and... good thing for me, none of my items are worth 10gbs. lol. Good job snipe.

Kailean

if some1 merchants sth worth more than 10gb and some1 buys it then why is the seller mad then?
    i dont understand some people.... :P

hahahah, owned!

Originally posted by Killstorm_DE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killstorm_DE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-snipelord
    THIS IS A CLARIFICATION :

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right?

he says this because he merch'd +8 shell pads (for warrior) at a paramun party because he was only lvl 61 and no one wanted him so he started to show off.. i saw a +8 helm then a +8 pauldorn.. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

this is not scamming becuase i didn't ask him to show them, he put them on merch because no one would party him.

i carry a bil coin on me when i have it in the inn, and i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

i am only posting this so people do not start thinking I (the player of KIMPEE) is a scammer..

flameboy was there with me when this happened if you don't believe me, feel free to ask him.

TempleRulez is a fuking scammer!

A friend offered him a lvl 62 Rogue for his SS +6. He gave him the ID, Pass and SQ, but TempleRulez dont gave him the SS+6. Finally he chaged the password on the rogue and my friend was staying there without SS!

I only want to warn the people who trade with him![/b]
    oO did you like search his name and not look at the date of the topic? :P at least you were trying to forewarn of a scammer, rather than doing it for no reason ^_^

lol hahahha that was a good job, and it his fault, if wants it back double the price.
    one for the armor and the other for been a dumm ass

little_painter

its always unethically too gain from others mistakes like this you should be glad im not liek you my little half human ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234