Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck you Dro, why am i still not listed on the topic? [/b] Cause they dont want noob?...
Page: 11

fuck you Dro, why am i still not listed on the topic? [/b]

Cause they dont want noob?

Sustain

Maybe Ill come lol...

I'll come if enough baba's go ^^

Would love to have the old diez days back when pk was actually fun ^^

PS: Didnt know schrotti was a SHEMALE EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well Waggy was in vent chatting to myself and few other babas.

So we got a gay finish cop who drink to much too pk once in a while.

Next for the Irish gay archer to make Waggy happy

Inactive Member

Well Waggy was in vent chatting to myself and few other babas.
    So we got a gay finish cop who drink to much too pk once in a while.[/b]
    Waggy is such a slut

Waggy is such a slut [/b]
    so are u

come hh to join dcz

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Waggy is such a slut [/b]
    +1 <_<

Banned

So mature... real worth of a 35+ year old family guy. I think that even my 8 year old brother has better answers than that.
    Says the person that would still be playing if hasn&#39;t been banned... hooray for hipocricy I guess. And the lack of intellegence is shown by you, after all, I wasn&#39;t the one that invested god knows how many hundreads of dollars in this game to loose it all for being a cheater. OH RIGHT... you got all your money from buying duped items and reselling, my bad. Don&#39;t you got a 7/11 to take care of?
    I am not trying to flame you, you are free to do whatever you want with your money, as if I cared. But don&#39;t call buying Game items and accounts maning up. If you were kidding, so was I. If not.... damn.[/b]
    wow what a educated response....hypocrit says what?

since your stupidity is shinning so brightly let me enlighten you on some facts since you have none to back up anything you have said for many many moths now.....

i quit ko a mont before i was banned official and before that i barely played cause of the lack of good players(not you) who all left the game leaving on the turks to play with who are waste of time

another fact is i never invested any amount of money into this game since everything i ever spent was pure profit and in most cases was not even a physical exhange.

another fact "cheater" of what...buying and selling items for USD....i beleive you sold countless duped gbs and bought for USD as well...i remember you selling your duped gbs for way under cost just so you could buy your chitin shield....i know you didnt farm all those gb but rather got them from farming items and selling those items to people who paid you in duped gbs.....nice job yourself cheater

make sure next time you decide to flame me you wipe the egg or in your case burrito of your face dumbass

also make sure you yourself are classified as the righteous before you say ANYTHING about anyone else.

dro really your comment was the most assine response to a simple play of your post.....thanks for showing me i have always been right

bottom line is most of you and the players like you are cock suckers just jumping from one cock to the next to suck

no sack at all

dont ever classify me with the rest of you hypocrits and cock suckers(you know who you are) ....i will never be a hypocrit and i am not to this day.....i have always had the balls to put it out there in plain veiw and never dodges shit and those who actually have my respect know ALL....your not one of them and never have you been if you could not tell from the past 2 years i have known you....i have never told you anything of the sort but others know and they are in this post in fact....all you ever have to say is fucking bs and you never have any factual basis behind your words.....make you look more like a dumbass to most of us

anything else dro?

have a nice day dro

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i quit ko a mont before i was banned official and before that i barely played cause of the lack of good players(not you) who all left the game leaving on the turks to play with who are waste of time[/b]
    waste of time? they were perfect for u cuz u were EXACTLY like them: no skill just high lvl and good items

Banned

waste of time? they were perfect for u cuz u were EXACTLY like them: no skill just high lvl and good items[/b]

actually i attained skill towards the end....but i agree when you were still playing my combo sucked....w/e

and exactly how much skill does it take to throw on all defense gears and a chitin shield and run and keep tping the dead party members in your party?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wow what a educated response....hypocrit says what?

since your stupidity is shinning so brightly let me enlighten you on some facts since you have none to back up anything you have said for many many moths now.....

i quit ko a mont before i was banned official and before that i barely played cause of the lack of good players(not you) who all left the game leaving on the turks to play with who are waste of time

another fact is i never invested any amount of money into this game since everything i ever spent was pure profit and in most cases was not even a physical exhange.

another fact "cheater" of what...buying and selling items for USD....i beleive you sold countless duped gbs and bought for USD as well...i remember you selling your duped gbs for way under cost just so you could buy your chitin shield....i know you didnt farm all those gb but rather got them from farming items and selling those items to people who paid you in duped gbs.....nice job yourself cheater

make sure next time you decide to flame me you wipe the egg or in your case burrito of your face dumbass

also make sure you yourself are classified as the righteous before you say ANYTHING about anyone else.

dro really your comment was the most assine response to a simple play of your post.....thanks for showing me i have always been right

bottom line is most of you and the players like you are cock suckers just jumping from one cock to the next to suck

no sack at all<- what?

dont ever classify me with the rest of you hypocrits and cock suckers(you know who you are) ....i will never be a hypocrit and i am not to this day.....i have always had the balls to put it out there in plain veiw and never dodges shit and those who actually have my respect know ALL....your not one of them and never have you been if you could not tell from the past 2 years i have known you....i have never told you anything of the sort but others know and they are in this post in fact....all you ever have to say is fucking bs and you never have any factual basis behind your words.....make you look more like a dumbass to most of us

anything else dro?

have a nice day dro[/b]
    yea well try again tez!

oh and shouldn&#39;t flamers be banned. or a warning, whatever

If a new server comes out... would you, the "retired" KO player, the one that used to own your server, the one that used to be feared and fled from... The one that got left out by his friends and clan members because K2 lack of apreciation towards their own customers and outnumbered by other nation... The one that always enjoyed this game... The one that... oh fuck it.

If a new Server came out, and Old School players, legit and good at the game, decided to get together one more time and make an effort to get a good clan together and run the server, would you join the cause?

Signed: Dro, Cava/IlllllllllI, C4pt4iN[/b]
    No, cause nothing has changed. K2 still running this game in a lousy way, lack of support, unreliable service, cheaters everywhere, etc. Whats the point on playing again with old school friends if u gonna get K2&#39;d anytime soon. It&#39;s just a matter of time for them to fuck u AGAIN.

New servers are even worse cause at least, on the old one, u still got a semi high level char with semi decent items (+0&#39;s maybe +1&#39;s). A new server u wont even have uniques while cheaters will have +3&#39;s. Not even good teamplay can make u survive in CZ against a full party of retarded dupers/bug abusers that are higher level than u and have far better gear.

While u start from scratch , level endless hours, they koxp all the way to 80 and then dupe all they can. Maybe not right now cause duping is not "possible" (prolly is but few know), but eventually it will be possible and tons of cheaters will abuse it. K2 will do NOTHING to solve the issue in time and u will end up again in a fucked up server with the same decision we all took long ago: STAY OR QUIT.

If u ask me, I&#39;ll save some time and say quit before even starting.

No, cause nothing has changed. K2 still running this game in a lousy way, lack of support, unreliable service, cheaters everywhere, etc. Whats the point on playing again with old school friends if u gonna get K2&#39;d anytime soon. It&#39;s just a matter of time for them to fuck u AGAIN.

New servers are even worse cause at least, on the old one, u still got a semi high level char with semi decent items (+0&#39;s maybe +1&#39;s). A new server u wont even have uniques while cheaters will have +3&#39;s. Not even good teamplay can make u survive in CZ against a full party of retarded dupers/bug abusers that are higher level than u and have far better gear.

While u start from scratch , level endless hours, they koxp all the way to 80 and then dupe all they can. Maybe not right now cause duping is not "possible" (prolly is but few know), but eventually it will be possible and tons of cheaters will abuse it. K2 will do NOTHING to solve the issue in time and u will end up again in a fucked up server with the same decision we all took long again: STAY OR QUIT.

If u ask me, I&#39;ll save some time and say quit before even starting.[/b]
    honestly, nobody likes the company. but its a sad fact the game is good. in fact, too good. so we&#39;re not coming back to give the company a chance. we&#39;re coming back to give the game another try

btw good teamplay still works.

Banned

yea well try again tez!

oh and shouldn&#39;t flamers be banned. or a warning, whatever [/b]
    i was flamed 1st if you look ...i was only responding to that with facts not flames....anger is in the response though

and really i could care less about my grammar

bottom line is k2 sucks and ko sucks

and all these "legit" players like bending over so k2 can ram them

i was flamed 1st if you look ...i was only responding to that with facts not flames....anger is in the response though

and really i could care less about my grammar

bottom line is k2 sucks and ko sucks

and all these "legit" players like bending over so k2 can ram them[/b]
    so if ko sucks y would u even wana reply that u wan to give this a shot?

the contradiction...

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast