Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is not competition to come back for as well who will u compete against when most of you preach ...
Page: 13

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

there is not competition to come back for as well

who will u compete against when most of you preach turks have no skill....only players left to compete against would be turks now

it used to be 80% turkish.....its not 99% with you being the 1%[/b]
    competition as in... i was competing against the oblivion clannies and having fun at the same time. everyone was just rushing to lvl 70.

and mind u, turks r turks, but to have a team of 8 fight against 50 ppl its not easy. oblivion did just that, so yea i missed that B)

RiseAgainst_

Not even good teamplay can make u survive in CZ against a full party of retarded dupers/bug abusers that are higher level than u and have far better gear.[/b]
    What you just said is so noobish. Cant believe that u believe items > skills in teamplay. I guess you dont know what a great group of people can do, my clan was like that vs the turks and we ALWAYS won.

If you guys go you will take the CSW and ull be able to buy everything the 1st weeks, CSW is the same shit. Our allies betrayed us so it was manes (turks and nonturks) VS RT.... quantity + babashopped vs quality, who won? quality several weeks till they decided to stop attacking.

While u start from scratch , level endless hours, they koxp all the way to 80 and then dupe all they can.[/b]
    The only thing that i will say to this is that, one of the lvl 80 babashopped warriors in manes gets beaten by lv l72s.

Quality > items

Banned

a lot more skill than people give me credit for something u would know if u actually had defense armors...when u got 5 people hitting u and u gotta look at each wep they using then look at the damages and decide whos hitting most and deciding which combo of defense armors to use when u have an inventory full of them and to do it all in a few sec before u die...ya...harder than im given credit for then also just cuz u have high defense armors doesnt mean u can stand still so im having to run around get the people attacking me stuck on trees etc while tping party members around and trying to ice humans

all that i was doin for hours a day and what couldnt u do? 1r1r1r1r1r1r1r.....[/b]
    i never said warrior class took skill but i dont think what you did in general took all that much as well...maybe a bit more but i did have defense armors and i did look at each weapons as well but when u keep tping back players and its just me thats not skill....thats just getting pissed your party is losing.....skill is when your party member dies and you dont tp him back but you win on your own and ofc by not towning at any costs....again just my opinion

competition as in... i was competing against the oblivion clannies and having fun at the same time. everyone was just rushing to lvl 70.

and mind u, turks r turks, but to have a team of 8 fight against 50 ppl its not easy. oblivion did just that, so yea i missed that B)[/b]
    sorry then i misread what you ment as in competition

What you just said is so noobish. Cant believe that u believe items > skills in teamplay. I guess you dont know what a great group of people can do, my clan was like that vs the turks and we ALWAYS won.

If you guys go you will take the CSW and ull be able to buy everything the 1st weeks, CSW is the same shit. Our allies betrayed us so it was manes (turks and nonturks) VS RT.... quantity + babashopped vs quality, who won? quality several weeks till they decided to stop attacking.
    The only thing that i will say to this is that, one of the lvl 80 babashopped warriors in manes gets beaten by lv l72s.

Quality > items[/b]
    actually every word he said was correct

RiseAgainst_

actually every word he said was correct[/b]
    Kick it!

You wake up late for school man you don't wanna go
    You ask you mom, "Please?" but she still says, "No!"

Banned

What you just said is so noobish. Cant believe that u believe items > skills in teamplay. I guess you dont know what a great group of people can do, my clan was like that vs the turks and we ALWAYS won.[/b]

I guess you havnt entered ' THE DIEZ '?
    I'll give you a small fact.

A Lv 73 Assassin with 2.1k AP spikes a Lv 7x-8x warrior here for a maximum of 200 dmge.
    do i need to say more ?

Oh wait i will..

He also spikes another Priest apparently Lv 80 for 250 however drains that priest for 1250.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i never said warrior class took skill but i dont think what you did in general took all that much as well...maybe a bit more but i did have defense armors and i did look at each weapons as well but when u keep tping back players and its just me thats not skill....thats just getting pissed your party is losing.....skill is when your party member dies and you dont tp him back but you win[/b]
    no u see...i tp'd people in most cases BEFORE they died, i dunno how u pk on human side but on orc side we tend to tp people around before they die so that theyre out of danger, or i just continually tp people cept for 1-2(the 1-2 attackign priest) so that they can be attacking the people chasing me around

so i dunno wtf ur talking about, tp is the only skill mages have...everything else requires NO skill at all

Banned

A Lv 73 Assassin with 2.1k AP spikes a Lv 7x-8x warrior here for a maximum of 200 dmge.
    do i need to say more ?

Oh wait i will..

He also spikes another Priest apparently Lv 80 for 250 however drains that priest for 1250.[/b]
    rise relax but you are wrong

here is the plain fact of why

if level and items didnt own skill then no one would ever bitch on these forums about players like crazy_a or failyett volcom

they did cause players with levels and duped items like them ran over the skilled players like a hurricane ripping through south beath florida

RiseAgainst_

do i need to say more ?

Oh wait i will..

He also spikes another Priest apparently Lv 80 for 250 however drains that priest for 1250.[/b]
    Now ill shoot you another fact:

Diez =/= New server.

Diez is infected with duped items and all that shit too.

The new server wont (IF k2 doesnt fucks a patch and lets a dupe method out)

You are talkin about 2 different servers, doesnt works. I am talkin about a 'new' server called manes, wich there isnt many fucked tiems like there are in diez so what i say works out and what you say doesnt works out for a new server.

Banned

no u see...i tp'd people in most cases BEFORE they died, i dunno how u pk on human side but on orc side we tend to tp people around before they die so that theyre out of danger, or i just continually tp people cept for 1-2(the 1-2 attackign priest) so that they can be attacking the people chasing me around

so i dunno wtf ur talking about, tp is the only skill mages have...everything else requires NO skill at all[/b]
    there were plenty of times you tped dead players back while still in the middle of battle so not just before they died

Banned

Diez =/= New server.

You are talkin about 2 different servers, doesnt works. I am talkin about a 'new' server called manes, wich there isnt many fucked tiems like there are in diez so what i say works out and what you say doesnt works out for a new server.[/b]

No, not really i wasn't wrong
    The point you were proving above was Skills > Items.... look for yourself :huh: ?

so i dunno wtf ur talking about, tp is the only skill mages have...everything else requires NO skill at all[/b]
    there were plenty of times you tped dead players back while still in the middle of battle so not just before they died
    [/b]
    of course ur not gonna be able to tp peolpe before they die every single time, sometimes people just get raped and die too fast to be tp'd or 1 sec they look fine next sec 3 sins come out of nowhere and they dead in the middle of tping...fact of the matter is i didnt just sit there and wait for them to die before i tp'd them, i was actively tping as well as multitasking with defense armors and ice aoe's

Banned

Diez =/= New server.

You are talkin about 2 different servers, doesnt works. I am talkin about a 'new' server called manes, wich there isnt many fucked tiems like there are in diez so what i say works out and what you say doesnt works out for a new server.[/b]
    actually server doest matter....if a duper can dupe on diez he can dupe on manes.....if a duper can dupe on diez he can dupe on the new server....what about that dont you get

the duper i turned in of gbs who turned out to be the largest gbs duper is back after k2 blocked all his accounts and ip....he got a database hacker to change everything and is duping gbs in every server again....so if a new one comes out why would he not dupe there?

he asked me to buy some gbs i said no...so i know he is back....good job k2....nice game ko is

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quality > items[/b]
    Upto certain point.

Besides, turks (or rich kids or owners of some big establishment) still know how to play, in time they get better. Stereotype: turk kid with +9/+5 items lvl 80 spamming hoodwink and wearing mp jewlery=so very wrong. They do learn and aint that stupid as ppl think they are. If they would speak english and not to ask ur mama to have buttsecks with camel, milking bench and coat we wouldnt have this situation.

Banned

of course ur not gonna be able to tp peolpe before they die every single time, sometimes people just get raped and die too fast to be tp'd or 1 sec they look fine next sec 3 sins come out of nowhere and they dead in the middle of tping...fact of the matter is i didnt just sit there and wait for them to die before i tp'd them, i was actively tping as well as multitasking with defense armors and ice aoe's[/b]
    and did i ever say you didnt have any skill?

no i said simply dont act like your skill level surpasses everyone else

and i do agree tping people before they die is skill when u tp them with like 100 health left...that took some skill to beat out ko's lag when you look at there health bar

and did i ever say you didnt have any skill?

no i said simply dont act like your skill level surpasses everyone else

and i do agree tping people before they die is skill when u tp them with like 100 health left...that took some skill to beat out ko's lag when you look at there health bar[/b]
    i did act like it surpasses everyone elses, i acted like urs wasnt enough to be complaining about turks havign no skill when u were in the same boat as them

anyway im off to take my last final now, ciao