Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did act like it surpasses everyone elses, i acted like urs wasnt enough to be complaining about turks havign ...
Page: 14

Banned

i did act like it surpasses everyone elses, i acted like urs wasnt enough to be complaining about turks havign no skill when u were in the same boat as them

anyway im off to take my last final now, ciao[/b]
    point is your wrong since you quit a year before i did....at the time your played still my skill was not far from yours nor could it be cause ko is not a hard game to play

and later have fun at class

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

point is your wrong since you quit a year before i did....at the time your played still my skill was not far from yours nor could it be cause ko is not a hard game to play
    and later have fun at class[/b]

AS I SAID, ko dosent have much to do with this. Playing almost any game helps to enhance those skills. Unless it comes natural but atleast according to my bio teacher they come for 1 for 120k if i remeber the numbers right.

are you crazy ....ko is good?

only reason anyone comes back or stays is cause they dont want to move on cause they are in a comfort zone[/b]
    Not really. I've tried plenty of MMORPGs lately and eventho I like them, PvP is not as fast paced and dynamic as KO. I'm waiting for 2moons to test it aswell (not gonna install Dekaron and try the korean version). I'm playing Cabal more and its pretty good, but the PvP is not even close to KO. That's prolly the only thing that saves KO: the PvP. Graphic engine is crap, story is bullshit, no decent quests, exping is plain grinding 24x7, etc. but the PvP makes it worth play. Sadly hosting company is horrible.

Wrong, my two buddies in ronark own every1 2 vs 8 and theyre just lvl 62 and 61 while average lvl is 64, and their uniques are,,nvm they dont have any :P[/b]
    Yeah, try 62 vs 70+ cause that what happens when GMs dont give a shit about KOXP. Also, there's no way a 62 can spike for more than 200 someone with +3 jewelry. Not to mention they will have 3 to 4 times your HP and lot more defense. Sure teamplay can give u the advantage but only to a certain point. When the level and items difference is too big, not even teamplay counts.

I played few weeks ago in Diez with lvl 72 chars with +0/+1 jewelry, party of 3-4 against full parties of lvl80's and obviously +3 jewels. Sure they can't kills us, but we cant kill them either cause we do so little damage and they have a CRAPLOAD of HP. We dont die cause of teamplay and we have at least semi decent items but imagine not having them. There's no way on earth we can take that much damage.

Teamplay beats cheaters to a certain limit. Too many levels/items ahead and its GG.

Actually, yes the majority of turks suck but now that KO is so old some of them have "caught" up to some extent and are fairly decent pkers aside from the fact they still run when they are getting their ass handed to them.

ultimaliaz

Gm on ronark bans fairly well, hell even more then i see kills in cz at some times , most cheaters get banned and they dont have +2/+3 jewels if theyre still around

Be patient. Server will fuck up sooner or later. Is K2 tradition ... trust me

33c4l

id have to say it is a great idea for all us old school players to go to new server... if you have a look at ronark... there was only a few koxpers.. and no dupes what so ever.. if the new server is like that or better .... it will be awesome

RiseAgainst_

No, not really i wasn't wrong
    The point you were proving above was Skills > Items.... look for yourself :huh: ?[/b]
    Read what i said well.

And im giving you guys have a point of view of an old server, i have a point of view of an OLD server and a NEW server.

Two very different things.

1st) Older FUCKED UP server -> Cypher - CSW/ CZ owners --> legit clan RT.

2nd) New NOT fucked server -> Manes - CSW/ CZ owners --> legit clan RT.

Thats how it is, keep thinking what you want, close your mind w/e but thats how it is.

Quality > Quantity

Skills > Items (with same lvl of items dont come saying what if glave +7 vs raptor +8) Yes to a certain point, but we know these guys wont go to a new server and stay with raptors +3 ZZZ please dont be dumb.

Banned

Not really. I've tried plenty of MMORPGs lately and eventho I like them, PvP is not as fast paced and dynamic as KO. I'm waiting for 2moons to test it aswell (not gonna install Dekaron and try the korean version). I'm playing Cabal more and its pretty good, but the PvP is not even close to KO. That's prolly the only thing that saves KO: the PvP. Graphic engine is crap, story is bullshit, no decent quests, exping is plain grinding 24x7, etc. but the PvP makes it worth play. Sadly hosting company is horrible.
    Yeah, try 62 vs 70+ cause that what happens when GMs dont give a shit about KOXP. Also, there's no way a 62 can spike for more than 200 someone with +3 jewelry. Not to mention they will have 3 to 4 times your HP and lot more defense. Sure teamplay can give u the advantage but only to a certain point. When the level and items difference is too big, not even teamplay counts.

I played few weeks ago in Diez with lvl 72 chars with +0/+1 jewelry, party of 3-4 against full parties of lvl80's and obviously +3 jewels. Sure they can't kills us, but we cant kill them either cause we do so little damage and they have a CRAPLOAD of HP. We dont die cause of teamplay and we have at least semi decent items but imagine not having them. There's no way on earth we can take that much damage.

Teamplay beats cheaters to a certain limit. Too many levels/items ahead and its GG.[/b]

how the hell are you playing cabal...i thought the US version is not out and the EU version we cant log 0o cause i been trying to play it for months

KalaBunga Senior Member

i was in the beta got borred after 15 hours of cabel

i think i wil try it and yes! i am oldschool player!!! Manik_cz 2.5years old char.. i think its old lol? didnt read all so idk but did some1 say "ME" to chuscos offer? i would share with that gay lol?

Terrorblade

worth for trying at least, when diez had started I was new to the game and the only location I knew for many months was way from kaluga to goblin village.

zaffers

I knew all the old schoolers would miss their chars eventually.
    lol
    Why don't you guys just man up and buy new characters...come to diez and lets take it over![/b]

i dont miss mine ^^

LordGueri

i'd join

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wow what a educated response....hypocrit says what?[/b]
    nice come back...

since your stupidity is shinning so brightly let me enlighten you on some facts since you have none to back up anything you have said for many many moths now.....

i quit ko a mont before i was banned official and before that i barely played cause of the lack of good players(not you) who all left the game leaving on the turks to play with who are waste of time[/b]
    and that's why you kept bitching at GMs and claimed in forums that they'd rollback your character asap right? bs1.

another fact is i never invested any amount of money into this game since everything i ever spent was pure profit and in most cases was not even a physical exhange.[/b]
    BS2. How does a lvl 61 mage with shitless items, a shitless clan has jewelry +1 when most varely have a jewelry set and buys Usaguita's mage for a lot of buck? Then buys a lvl 65 warrior, gets shells +8 as if they were silk bundles, and still gets owned in CZ claiming to have shitty items, such as rol, Gb, yeah...shitty, still got those msn convo's Tez.

another fact "cheater" of what...buying and selling items for USD....i beleive you sold countless duped gbs and bought for USD as well...i remember you selling your duped gbs for way under cost just so you could buy your chitin shield....i know you didnt farm all those gb but rather got them from farming items and selling those items to people who paid you in duped gbs.....nice job yourself cheater

make sure next time you decide to flame me you wipe the egg or in your case burrito of your face dumbass[/b]
    Oh dang, I'm busted. Yes, you are right, sold items and got paid with "DUPED" gbs, cuz I can obviously determine wich GBs i get from merchant are duped or not. Remember, I'm not the one that is related to almost every well known scammer in the game, I wasn't KOM's middle man, I wasn't related to +9 raptors nor to Getting free lvls, or fucking with Ko4Life's DB. I wasn't the one that admited buying 200gb knowing they were duped and thinking it was a business move. Selling for cheapers than others? Sure, 10 cents less than the rest is obviously i was selling dupes... not? I have never had a complain from any of the people I traded with, never had a charge back... don't trust me? ask chusco, denox, will, majix... pick ur name.

also make sure you yourself are classified as the righteous before you say ANYTHING about anyone else.

dro really your comment was the most assine response to a simple play of your post.....thanks for showing me i have always been right

bottom line is most of you and the players like you are cock suckers just jumping from one cock to the next to suck

no sack at all

dont ever classify me with the rest of you hypocrits and cock suckers(you know who you are) ....i will never be a hypocrit and i am not to this day.....i have always had the balls to put it out there in plain veiw and never dodges shit and those who actually have my respect know ALL....your not one of them and never have you been if you could not tell from the past 2 years i have known you....i have never told you anything of the sort but others know and they are in this post in fact....all you ever have to say is fucking bs and you never have any factual basis behind your words.....make you look more like a dumbass to most of us

anything else dro?

have a nice day dro[/b]
    I will have a nice day thank you very much, but before you try to diverge the fingers pointed at you towards someone else as usual, remember that this topic wasn't about all the shit that u pull behind yourself, but about a new server. Now gtfo and wait till next month so another well known scamer\hacker\duper comes arround saying that you just scamed someone, or tried hack someone, hack DB, god knows...

Also remember, Who has been banned from ko4life and KO and who wasn't?
    Have fun trying to make up more shit about me and let's see who actually buys the shit that comes out of your mouth.

I guess my warning rate is at 33% now right?