Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No Dro because your able to defend, but soon it's going to be Tez retaliating against every post thats made ...
Page: 15

Banned Senior Member

No Dro because your able to defend, but soon it's going to be Tez retaliating against every post thats made

Btw, I dont recall buying or selling stuff with you h34r:

Oh dang, I'm busted. Yes, you are right, sold items and got paid with "DUPED" gbs, cuz I can obviously determine wich GBs i get from merchant are duped or not.[/b]
    you must remember buying and selling items via merchants in game is just as illegal as paying lots of $ for dupes

ain't that right....

japo

If u survived to Beramus when Weiwuer started to grow, all top clans and players knew how to dupe and his sets was +3 uniques and +8 items... then the best GM that appeared in KO called Kenjuro <3 banned hundreds of duper accounts and wiped 70% items in market maybe more.

U dont have to post nothing about dupers or koxpers, every time that k2 notices, talk about patchs and 3rd party tools you know that in 1 week they will be again around xp spots... and of course that is so amazing that people have made his own +9 set (AZAD for example), and we know my dear players that a +9 piece is a very rare item... dont want to talk about have 6+9 items ^^ so dont worry, GM OrcMarcelyn in Edana will be there for make "find the gm event" and have fun giving a very useful fork and some pots to a random koxper.

its really hard, but this gm waste his time banning koxpers in kekurikaka also luferson spots, instead kick sultans from CSW using catapult spawn bug, wipe the fcking +10 and +9 items around etc etc etc

ps:u know what happens in ur server so its same than mine, months later or before :S, ANY SOLUTION?? well there is no solution, just use ur skills that can be enforced with a strong clan like you are going to do in ronark. and pray for cheaters to dissapear slowly ^^

Banned Senior Member

Kenjuro cleaned out Beramus back in old KO, best uniques were +0 and there were "max stats" a user could have due to that. Made it more fun

japo

rofl he wiped rocs+3 and +8 shells^^ what are u talking about? warriors had 2700 ap

Banned Senior Member

Back when Devile had the powers to wipe items/characters and all that, it was old KO. Before KE came most of the remotes were removed, he did get another GM char in KE, but severe loss of abilities <_< ( no DB access to wipe items )

Back when Devile had the powers to wipe items/characters and all that, it was old KO. Before KE came most of the remotes were removed, he did get another GM char in KE, but severe loss of abilities <_< ( no DB access to wipe items )[/b]
    Oh well, we all know k2 was plain stupid. Instead of keeping a good contact with the players, they prefer to break the contact with players, which I dont get at all.

I mean, players know most of the time faster bugs then the developpers of this game. I&#39;ve reported several bugs, via CS, never ever something happend. They prefer to let it escalate and then closing it instead of fix.

Also, they are too lazy to get some decent GM&#39;s, while back days, they had some good gms(which were current constable players). I&#39;m sure, k2 could find several constable current or old KO players, which are willing to take care of some servers. Give them limited powers and i&#39;m sure the servers will look cleaner then they are nowadays.

Like Dro said, this game is too good. I notice myself, after quitting since January, I still try to login once a while. Not much (most likely 1-2 hrs a week), but yet, I do miss the PK. So much fun to own with a great party with good old friends on vent and annoy eachother the fuk out lol.

About comming back to a new server, like much of us, I stepped already back of the idea. Like Devile said, the reason I quitted is cuz i couldnt be arsed anymore to continue lvling/farming while some random idiots get their gear/lvls in no time. Made the mistake once with ronark(when I quitted it after 1.5week) wont do it again

4wakko

hmm thats a good idea..

btw any1 know when K2 will launch a new server ??

cya

Banned

nice come back...
    and that&#39;s why you kept bitching at GMs and claimed in forums that they&#39;d rollback your character asap right? bs1.
    BS2. How does a lvl 61 mage with shitless items, a shitless clan has jewelry +1 when most varely have a jewelry set and buys Usaguita&#39;s mage for a lot of buck? Then buys a lvl 65 warrior, gets shells +8 as if they were silk bundles, and still gets owned in CZ claiming to have shitty items, such as rol, Gb, yeah...shitty, still got those msn convo&#39;s Tez.
    Oh dang, I&#39;m busted. Yes, you are right, sold items and got paid with "DUPED" gbs, cuz I can obviously determine wich GBs i get from merchant are duped or not. Remember, I&#39;m not the one that is related to almost every well known scammer in the game, I wasn&#39;t KOM&#39;s middle man, I wasn&#39;t related to +9 raptors nor to Getting free lvls, or fucking with Ko4Life&#39;s DB. I wasn&#39;t the one that admited buying 200gb knowing they were duped and thinking it was a business move. Selling for cheapers than others? Sure, 10 cents less than the rest is obviously i was selling dupes... not? I have never had a complain from any of the people I traded with, never had a charge back... don&#39;t trust me? ask chusco, denox, will, majix... pick ur name.
    I will have a nice day thank you very much, but before you try to diverge the fingers pointed at you towards someone else as usual, remember that this topic wasn&#39;t about all the shit that u pull behind yourself, but about a new server. Now gtfo and wait till next month so another well known scamer\hacker\duper comes arround saying that you just scamed someone, or tried hack someone, hack DB, god knows...

Also remember, Who has been banned from ko4life and KO and who wasn&#39;t?
    Have fun trying to make up more shit about me and let&#39;s see who actually buys the shit that comes out of your mouth.

I guess my warning rate is at 33% now right?[/b]
    bla bla bla your right....what is wrong only applies to everyone else but you dro.....all hail dro for buying for usd but when someone else does it then its wrong and babshoping....its only legal when dro buys for usd and sells for usd i dont know what i was thinking your right.....i dont know you could not tell when someone pays you with countless duped gbs for a item that you cant tell that he didnt farm them rofl....then your just that stupid or a hypocrit...so take your pick "hi dro i will buy your ms+7 for 50gbs i farmed them all trust me" so that is what your thinking is always right .LMAO

always all hot air from you

3 hypocrits posting in a row...is that ironic they all work well together or coincidence

PS. this post was for new sever and you fucked up by your comment about buying chars asshole....dont try to blanket that fact....i asked simply can i come with cake which is on topic....a simple no or yes would have been sufficienct...not the response i got from you....that is what cause a chain of these events ....not me but rather you and your stupid hypocritical ways ...dont try to play the good guy when your not

Fact: Tez was banned for selling and buying items for USD
    Fact: I made a shitload so much more then i lost i could care less and i still do
    Fact: Dro sold his account for usd, duped gbs for usd, and items for usd
    Fact: Dro bought items for usd
    Fact: only reason i was banned cause a MODERATOR(s) from KO4Life verified to k2 that this account Tez/Aja is in fact the owner of Tez account ingame yes that same Mod(s) sold items and bought items for usd

Fact: tez has never denied it since but dro, paddy, and willy do and claim to be "legit" and in there eyes should not fall under the same rules

my bans in game are unjust since it only applies to me and not everyone who has done the same as me and my bans on ko4life are from corrupt mods who have nothing better to do with there lives

I was promiced to use one lvl 66 archer, I am gona use it for pk some times...I have my exp done in KO I just wanted to pk with chusco again couple times ( not sober :lol: ) Also interested to play with Adis and some other guys who I respected but as enemies, because they choose gay green...Couple pk times is enough make Dro my bich

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I was promiced to use one lvl 66 archer, I am gona use it for pk some times...I have my exp done in KO I just wanted to pk with chusco again couple times ( not sober :lol: ) Also interested to play with Adis and some other guys who I respected but as enemies, because they choose gay green...Couple pk times is enough make Dro my bich [/b]

looks like i gotta get hold of a warrior and own u AGAIN! D: :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Ya Tez, I was the one who got you banned, I had it all setup and executed with a GM I didn&#39;t even know exsisted. My god how many times does it have to be explained ( and btw, for those who dont know, i&#39;m being sarcastic ), and this?

Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage says:
    i think he put in the ban for me and ended up banning all accounts linked to my ip and didnt know that would happen and then he relaized it and thats why he asked k2 if obsene was banned to
    how could he know i played zike or obsene...he didnt.....once he found out he was prob oh shit.....and asked gm what happened but by then what was done was done
    but again no proof
    so who cares
    just my smart brain thinking conspiracy theories which is my right to think it but not my right to post it ;_[/b]
    Ya... It was my goal to have TMS who i dont know banned, to have Chris banned, to have Obsene who I dont know banned. Turb was on vent when I asked about it, same with Basil and Rice. When I told them I was informed your acc was banned, Rice mentioned Zike was banned as well. Chris checked Aja to see it was banned, and Basil MSN&#39;d Obsene and found out it was banned to.

Untill I read that MSN convo I had no idea you even logged on Zike and Obsene, we assumed they were banned because you were on them but it wasn&#39;t confirmed till you said it.

I told both you and Morax I didn&#39;t care if Sumeet unbanned the account since I had nothing to do with it, yet the only ones who think I was involved are you, some UK and Morax.

And there are degrees of "legit" Tez. I bought a shard and IN within my whole time playing KO, the shard from Zaf after I lost my +8 MD, and the IN a few weeks after hitting 70 when I sold my EME&#39;s for igc. I never used anything above a +0 unique while playing KO. I didn&#39;t get "free items" from KoM like you did either

Also, didn&#39;t another member of these forums do a thread about you after you were banned like a week or two ago after the "scammings" took place? Maybe it was them who pm&#39;d people ingame/on forums? OMG THE CONSPIRACIES

Ya Tez, I was the one who got you banned[/b]
    and thats why i like u.

Banned

Ya Tez, I was the one who got you banned, I had it all setup and executed with a GM I didn&#39;t even know exsisted. My god how many times does it have to be explained ( and btw, for those who dont know, i&#39;m being sarcastic ), and this?
    Ya... It was my goal to have TMS who i dont know banned, to have Chris banned, to have Obsene who I dont know banned. Turb was on vent when I asked about it, same with Basil and Rice. When I told them I was informed your acc was banned, Rice mentioned Zike was banned as well. Chris checked Aja to see it was banned, and Basil MSN&#39;d Obsene and found out it was banned to.

Untill I read that MSN convo I had no idea you even logged on Zike and Obsene, we assumed they were banned because you were on them but it wasn&#39;t confirmed till you said it.

I told both you and Morax I didn&#39;t care if Sumeet unbanned the account since I had nothing to do with it, yet the only ones who think I was involved are you, some UK and Morax.

And there are degrees of "legit" Tez. I bought a shard and IN within my whole time playing KO, the shard from Zaf after I lost my +8 MD, and the IN a few weeks after hitting 70 when I sold my EME&#39;s for igc. I never used anything above a +0 unique while playing KO. I didn&#39;t get "free items" from KoM like you did either

Also, didn&#39;t another member of these forums do a thread about you after you were banned like a week or two ago after the "scammings" took place? Maybe it was them who pm&#39;d people ingame/on forums? OMG THE CONSPIRACIES[/b]
    1st will how would you know or have any idea i ever logged into zike or obsene so when you got me banned and verified my account on forums was the actual char tez you could not know i loged on zike or obsene
    2nd its not just me, morax and "some" of uk....its many more but no need to explain...whats done is done and will get undone in time...i am a patient man
    3rd. so are you saying you never asked or were going to buy KoM items? cause that would be a lie.....if you didnt or did you were about to so dont prclaim your legit...your thoughts were the same as everyone who bought from KoM
    4th you got banned for selling for usd and you got unbanned cause bitched at deborah and told her you would not sell for usd....then you lied to her and sold all your items and GBS for usd but just kept the account but again that was legit?
    5th are you saying you never got anything free from k2? cause i can still remember you telling me you got tons of KC on account and you never did anything anyone else didnt do but w/e pointless now since you dont play

and my last comment in that msn convo was sarcasim if you could not tell

i love you guys and how you think.....its actually quite amusing

Banned Senior Member

I got banned because of Zaraki, 5 months later I was msg&#39;d and they asked for my acc ID, i gave it to them and they unbanned the account.

I never said I didn&#39;t get anything from K2, ofc I was given premium and some KC for the work I did ingame, modding/admin their forums and I did some work for Tim as well. The most "GM involved" action that I was ever a part of was Nation Transfering, which failed due to bugged GM tools so I payed myself for most of 8BALL to move to the orc side, and I had Madness ( since other Gm&#39;s wouldn&#39;t move the KC ) move the KC to each members acc so we could all buy NT&#39;s from the PUS

it doesnt take an idiot to "verify" you were Tez in the game, K2 read this forum all the time, thats how I was banned the 2nd time. You post screens of your char, you post movies of your char, all on this account. You talk about stuff done ingame, all on this account.

I&#39;ve stated it before, I have my MSN logs and the time between my last msg&#39;ing a GM from K2 and the time AFTER you were banned was a good 2 months

Anyways, off to go check out a house