Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got a lvl 76 sin human to pk once in a while i think we can meet one of ...
Page: 17

Banned

i got a lvl 76 sin human to pk once in a while i think we can meet one of these weekends but it must be when my girlfriend is out of m house meet me on msn [/b]
    PK WITH ME !!!!!!!!

definately dro. ares is shit non skilled babashop and dupers go around in the server and won't have that much time to lvl up but i guess it can be fun .

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Ok, so I got the Reader's Digest version of this whole thing. Lets make sure I have everything correct.
    - Tez is pissed because Dro and Cava will not let him join their new clan.
    - Phantom is in this because Tez wants to yell at someone
    - Dro told Tez to go buy more duped items
    - Tez told Dro that its the same as buying items from dupers ingame
    - And finally, we get into the age-old battle of "I HAVE 5K1LL"

Everything correct?[/b]
    Pretty much
    also Tez saying that I sold duped GBs out of the money I got from merchant, I do believe he ran out of arguements as usual and gotta make some shit up to feel smart.

Tez, since you obviously don't give up and admit you are worthless, I'm pretty much done "discussing" (more like clearing up your lies), so gonna do myself a favor and start ignoring your posts. Can't be fucked to do extra typing to argue with brainless morons.

And I mocked you in the first place cuz I do believe in my first post in this topic, I was making the question for legit people, old schools and good players. Obviously, you do not fit in in any of those, so by asking for clan you assumed you were, and I just cleared that out.

Now you can go on and saying I sold duped GBs or whatever the else shit you wanna make up to make urself interesting or god knows what. I don't have to defend myself, all the "not so legit" stuff I've done is known by anyone that cares to ask me/know me so I could care less of what you have to say.

As far as what the new server comes, as soon as K2 gives some knews about it, who wants to join take a look under Clan Section :P

Coronius

Read what i said well.

And im giving you guys have a point of view of an old server, i have a point of view of an OLD server and a NEW server.

Two very different things.

1st) Older FUCKED UP server -> Cypher - CSW/ CZ owners --> legit clan RT.

2nd) New NOT fucked server -> Manes - CSW/ CZ owners --> legit clan RT.

Thats how it is, keep thinking what you want, close your mind w/e but thats how it is.

Quality > Quantity

Skills > Items (with same lvl of items dont come saying what if glave +7 vs raptor +8) Yes to a certain point, but we know these guys wont go to a new server and stay with raptors +3 ZZZ please dont be dumb.[/b]

hmmm

pls no offend at all but let me remind u some things ..

-somewhere inside your stories there is a clan called sex4fun u never mentioned (forgot i guess or maybe u r also one of those that didnt need s4f ?)
    -RT left cypher after ... what ? maybe coz some cheaters took castle? maybe coz some ppl sneaked into alliance and tryed to destroy alliance (proven that finaly made it) ? do i have to remind phrases like "why we need em" or "let em out" ? anyway since some cheaters took off castle finaly no matter what how can be quality > quantity ?
    - how many times have u saw like 15 turkish clans fighting all together just for 1 clan to get the castle ? all of em using turkish flag as symbol and all of them fighting for the name of motherland coz "accidentaly" 1 guy frapsed all elite members of cheater clan and finaly get em banned so they had to get castle back ? since u havent saw this ... can u imagine it ? good .. now can u beat this with RT ? be serius !
    -also explain me something ... how can u own cz ? by camping alter nations base ? so explain me pls why it had to be RT or not an other human clan ? atm cypher is one sided ... orcs owning everything ... how can an orcish clan say that they own cz ? i really cant get it ...
    -since when a cheater can talk about legitness ? (im not mentioning names ... u know what im talking about)(im not talking about founders of RT )

once again pls dont get me wrong ... just be realistic some times ... a lvl 72-73 no matter how much skilled player is cant beat a lvl 80 "full" equiped char ... period ...

once again pls dont get me wrong ... just be realistic some times ... a lvl 72-73 no matter how much skilled player is cant beat a lvl 80 "full" equiped char ... period ...[/b]
    bs i killed thestr0m (lvl 80 diez mage) on my 71 warrior like 5 times -.-

well maybe u can make an exception for mages since they kinda sux :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

well maybe u can make an exception for mages since they kinda sux :P[/b]
    no...its just strom that sucks

strom is actually decent at being a mage, hes just a duper

Coronius

well maybe u can make an exception for mages since they kinda sux :P[/b]

hmmm ok let me correct my phrase ... consider both of them "melee"

strom is actually decent at being a mage, hes just a duper[/b]
    ur joking? he was horrible...didnt know how to combo blade, horrible tper, all he knew how to do was drop novas and even a retard can do that

hmmm ok let me correct my phrase ... consider both of them "melee"[/b]
    i killed a 80 sin with a 72 bp. either he baba'd or exp bugged that char cause he couldnt combo well or minor heal :mellow:

Banned

Dro is too stupid to dupe GBs

Dro is too stupid to dupe GBs[/b]
    also too busy trying to the hop the border

Guachimagaa

ill ask away.. who wants to share wid me?.. it could be a mage or a priest

Banned Senior Member

I win

i am level 74

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617