Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmmm dro would you accept a couple of people playing a char ? ^_^..... myself alex raine etc are all ...
Page: 6

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

hmmmm dro would you accept a couple of people playing a char ? ^_^..... myself alex raine etc are all busy these days but I wouldnt mind giving f9 a fresh start so if you wouldn't mind 2/3 people playing the one char that'd be cool haha.[/b]
    lol Ofc sharing accounts are always welcome. In fact, I was planing on sharing mine with Cava and Captain. Playing a char on your own and to get it to a appropiate level is now pretty much insane, the ammount of time it'd require is huge, but sharing and cooperating would make it all better, and with all the benefits

Guachimagaa

who wants to share with meeeeeeeeee !!!

TunaFishyMe

i wan u back u stupid canto[/b]
    ill only come back if i can share your account! and it has to be a rogue cuz they have the most expensive items!!

kidding. nah, i cant come back or ill fail out of university i love you cava. fuck me

Would be cool.. Only if they fix server

Banned Senior Member

Give me Erian and sure

I would come back... but i ve a life now
    GF, Job and college suck all my time :S ...

I kinda miss KO pk ... but no way im puttin up with K2 bullshit >.<

ps: chusco come pitos waskeados, nadie quiere un assasin mediocore q lo unico q hace es minor helearse y correr en circulos!

Mage_Of_HeLl

Maybe i would come..i&#39;m not oldschool player,or yeah i am,but i was always a noob ^^ also,i would have to share cuz i cannot play much

bankai i will be there ^_^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Cava u nub!

We aint playing AL atm, waiting for the expansion to come and we see about that then. We are in L2 atm. Besides i wouldnt mind sharing some lightning or ice mage, maybe even non bp duffer. But only for like few hours per week. KO just isnt what it used to be. I would like some occasional old times fun but not some hardcore exp+other stuff.

And if anyone of u "old school guns" is intrested in our ... well...not offical and f2p Lineage2 (with full c4 and some c5 features) contact us :P

Most old wellknown ppl just play ko or smth and hang around here just for the ppl and community. They mostly dont care what they play or anything.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

If i can talk a few people into joining me i might head to the new server, but the xping part will be difficult.. Hate it lol

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ill only come back if i can share your account! and it has to be a rogue cuz they have the most expensive items!!

kidding. nah, i cant come back or ill fail out of university i love you cava. fuck me[/b]
    chinks don&#39;t fail, the most they get is a B. don&#39;t lie.

if u guys r thinking of sharing accs i won&#39;t give a damn as long as u know WHO u r sharing with, lol.

Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(______________)</div>
    I think keep it as small clan, but big players.[/b]

oscar for clan leader! B)

I would go if there&#39;s place in the clan. As for being old school, I&#39;ve played on Ares since September 2004

Didnt really own a server, but in xig when i started i was the most hated ice mage cus of slowing ppl all the time..
    if new servers comes 1st i would go there since im done with the army there and my wow acc got hacked
    if anyone want a mage/ice i would be <3<3 since i dont wanna lvl alone and then i just stop playing again (pm me)
    and i am a premium/kc buyer ^^ so no worries there.

forgot, also have my brother to xp my char when i sleep ^^

Was planning to start on a new server, oh well tbh, depends when it comes out. First 2 weeks of summer, i&#39;ll be busy. Last 2 weeks of august too, so i&#39;ll go give the new server 1month :P

Was planning to come with some old xig gg&#39;s, but I dont mind to meet some new ppl from diez/ares and other servers. I&#39;ll see, If I sign up, will be for sure as a magy

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast