Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i just realized, this is the same kind of thread that was made for logos all good-gun players were ...
Page: 9

Banned

hey i just realized, this is the same kind of thread that was made for logos

all good-gun players were going to go there, and it just kinda died when logos finally came out :/[/b]
    i KNOW your right, everyone will always say "omg let me come omg fuck me plz"

but afterwards its so long since a new server comes out, everything just dies.

Jay

That has happened with almost every new server...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i KNOW your right, everyone will always say "omg let me come omg fuck me plz"

but afterwards its so long since a new server comes out, everything just dies.[/b]
    Ya, thought about that too. That-s why this is just asking for comments instead of a recruiting topic in the Clan Section.

Remember that time you went crazy about "one of my iron belts"

Guess what I got 2 Diez accounts now tongue.gif

<3 Devile
    ([/b]
    !! FU... yes i remember it vividly ... still haunts my dreams bc i never got an ib for my self !
    May ur pennis shrink to oblivion... or lend me one of those acc´s xD

Banned

Uhm... I don&#39;t think you got the idea. If we go when a new server starts there won&#39;t be chars for sale for a while...
    Rofl, since when :
    Man Up = Use your money to get what you want the easy way? I really hope you were kidding with that.

Don&#39;t get me started, I don&#39;t wanna get my warning levels over 0%. <_<[/b]
    douche says what........

anyways dont need to buy one since i would just macro it

and if you really think i would play with even half of you "legit" guys your sadly mistaken.....dont interpret my sarcasm for anything more then it is....k2 and ko suck and the fact you want to play it again after being fucked by k2 shows your lack of intelligence

thanks dro for your kind words though

anyways see g2g back to real life....even if i had a gm char i would not come back to k2...be back in few days to reply if needed....

informality u ran nothing ur just a noob scammer they would not like u with em im pretty sure[/b]
    your a scammer too, so shuddup noobcake.

Aba

Hey...easy killer. I&#39;m just using semi-figurative language. Just trying to express a point :\ - and btw, it&#39;s my money, I&#39;ll do with it as I please... to be quite honest.

Coronius

no. Open question, from every server. MyKo, JapKo, Ares, Diez, Cypher... you name it.[/b]
    hmm not bad idea if u can organize this !

1 problem im not retired yet but fed up ! does this count ?

2nd problem i dont wanna be leader again :P

3rd problem what about my fellows GGs

4th problem i dont know if i want to get in the "trouble" again :/

last but not least problem is that not many ppl knows me here (not even u) coz i dont like being spammer but i can get some vouchers ( i think :P )

lolo i cannot wait to bump this topic months after server is out and press ok is all with shell +8 and raptors shards and shit +8 jus like they did on logos getting unbanned by some shitty gm always

dont go to a server based on no dupe being out thats retarded and xpbug is still not fixed WAKE UP and i promise dupe will be out when new server comes out cuz new servers are always released on a new patch meaning new dupes for whoever paid the gms the most in turkey to know the dupe

Dro

douche says what........[/b]
    So mature... real worth of a 35+ year old family guy. I think that even my 8 year old brother has better answers than that.

anyways dont need to buy one since i would just macro it

and if you really think i would play with even half of you "legit" guys your sadly mistaken.....dont interpret my sarcasm for anything more then it is....k2 and ko suck and the fact you want to play it again after being fucked by k2 shows your lack of intelligence

thanks dro for your kind words though

anyways see g2g back to real life....even if i had a gm char i would not come back to k2...be back in few days to reply if needed....[/b]
    Says the person that would still be playing if hasn&#39;t been banned... hooray for hipocricy I guess. And the lack of intellegence is shown by you, after all, I wasn&#39;t the one that invested god knows how many hundreads of dollars in this game to loose it all for being a cheater. OH RIGHT... you got all your money from buying duped items and reselling, my bad. Don&#39;t you got a 7/11 to take care of?

Hey...easy killer. I&#39;m just using semi-figurative language. Just trying to express a point :\ - and btw, it&#39;s my money, I&#39;ll do with it as I please... to be quite honest.[/b]
    I am not trying to flame you, you are free to do whatever you want with your money, as if I cared. But don&#39;t call buying Game items and accounts maning up. If you were kidding, so was I. If not.... damn.

stevouk

count me in :P ...if your planning on doing it.

hmm not bad idea if u can organize this !

1 problem im not retired yet but fed up ! does this count ?

2nd problem i dont wanna be leader again :P

3rd problem what about my fellows GGs

4th problem i dont know if i want to get in the "trouble" again :/

last but not least problem is that not many ppl knows me here (not even u) coz i dont like being spammer but i can get some vouchers ( i think :P )[/b]
    *vouches for coro :X*

looks like you&#39;ve had alot more interest than you were hoping for Dro, what have you started? :lol:

gonna be alot of dissapointed applicants turned down at the door i fear :P

Dro

looks like you&#39;ve had alot more interest than you were hoping for Dro, what have you started? :lol:

gonna be alot of dissapointed applicants turned down at the door i fear :P[/b]
    It sure has, I just started a new server fever
    Still gotta wait for any news on the server so we&#39;ll see

I would >_>

but i am originally from Bera...

No matter what.. if someone wanted to share... who is reasonably trustworthy.. i always buy premium

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast