if any1 knows answer me :P

This is a discussion on if any1 knows answer me :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey hello, i wonder guys what those items of mobs in monster stone does..those steel of scrap smth like that ...
Page: 1

LowProf

Default if any1 knows answer me :P

Hey hello, i wonder guys what those items of mobs in monster stone does..those steel of scrap smth like that and the one from the boss in there.. if any1 knows lemme know... and how u can get " old items " im back to ko after 2-3 years and its soooooooo weird

Quote Originally Posted by LowProf View Post
    Hey hello, i wonder guys what those items of mobs in monster stone does..those steel of scrap smth like that and the one from the boss in there.. if any1 knows lemme know... and how u can get " old items " im back to ko after 2-3 years and its soooooooo weird
    old items are get via those monster stones at the boss in the end but also when you do mining. those steel and others is made for you to unlock the old items and turn them into regular ones but you need to collect a bunch and its a low % of chance of transform into real ones

LowProf

thx for the info mate.. and how much of those things that the boss of monster stone needs to get a old jewel? got idea? where do i give it? :S

Hey you cant really use those Steel and Nest things for anything... They can be used to compound 3 old uniqes
    Example: 3 x old roc + steel and nest will make you a real roc +0..

but 3 old rocs is worth way more so no point in compounding them

LowProf

so where i can get old jewels example old rol old eme etc etc

Banned

scrap of steel/nest scrap are used in upgraading old uniques..u can get olds from the boss of monster stone

LowProf

also where i give voucher of chaos? sorry for many questions but im really really confused so many many new things for me

Go to the chaos NPC, theres one in Mora, Elm,Luf ask her for one

you give voucher chaos to the lady near lufferson or elmorad town inn hostess you need 5 voucher of chaos and noah or ancient text and you will receive a wing