If anyone knows this player plz respond!

This is a discussion on If anyone knows this player plz respond! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This dude scammed me, but Customer Support returned char to me. I just wanna show his picture to warn you ...
Page: 1

This dude scammed me, but Customer Support returned char to me. I just wanna show his picture to warn you all, be carefull if you trade or do anything with him. Sry for poor english!

Banned Senior Member

And Were is the proof?>,<

G0D

LOL TheLast clan I knew Lankan had something to do with it. -_-

some1 scammed ur teeths too (avatar) h34r:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

dont post if u dont have any proof , btw thelast clan is a real good clan

dont post if u dont have any proof , btw thelast clan is a real good clan[/b]

How would I get username, password and secret answer? I subbmited ticket and I got it back. Btw that char is renamed, it was BorwaChobus.

Lankan if you read this, you told me that you did not took your char back, Ty for being honest - look at clan chat, your clannie told me that you are playing.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

dude lankan_tiger changed his name for Lankanthelast and that guyd kingofkings is not lankan tiger
    even wtl dont know whos him :S

dude lankan_tiger changed his name for Lankanthelast and that guyd kingofkings is not lankan tiger
    even wtl dont know whos him :S[/b]

Ya, I bought char from LankanTheLast, but dude in chat told me that Lankan is playing KingOfKingz... If I&#39;m wrong, I&#39;ll apologize to real Lankan.

SpinalTap

Did you name change the character after you bought it? Because from what I know, that char was koxping after it was sold, in which case it should have been hacked/scammed back, at least the original owner was legit(although the occasional acqusation of comboing too fast)

Did you name change the character after you bought it? Because from what I know, that char was koxping after it was sold, in which case it should have been hacked/scammed back, at least the original owner was legit(although the occasional acqusation of comboing too fast)[/b]
    1.Lankan_Tiger -> LankanTheLast -> BorwaChobus -> KingOfKingz , Dunno if that char had more different names than those I wrote.

SpinalTap

I&#39;m curious to know, how you got the account back so quickly, K2 never works that fast unless you know someone. It took Matt nearly 2 months to get F9 unbanned, and some people never get their accounts back, and yet you managed to get it back in about a week?

I&#39;m curious to know, how you got the account back so quickly, K2 never works that fast unless you know someone. It took Matt nearly 2 months to get F9 unbanned, and some people never get their accounts back, and yet you managed to get it back in about a week?[/b]
    I dont know anyone from k2 and/or GM. Only person that helped me is 1st owner of the char -> LankanTheLast and I appologize to him for doubting. Camsita you where right

I was sending about 20 tickets by day including e-mails, I had full payment info and knew everything they asked... Char was not banned it was in possesion of another player. Also, CC wich was used for paying last premium was different than others - thas my assumption. I asked them to check if char was renamed, nation transfered, ... IPs, logs... and it worked.

lankanboyz

I dont know anyone from k2 and/or GM. Only person that helped me is 1st owner of the char -> LankanTheLast and I appologize to him for doubting him. Camsita you where right

I was sending about 20 tickets by day including e-mails, I had full payment info and knew everything they asked... Char was not banned it was in possesion of another player. Also, CC wich was used for paying last premium was different than others - thas my assumption. I asked them to check if char was renamed, nation transfered, ... IPs, logs... and it worked.[/b]
    hey,....after i saw ur first post i got really pissed but after seeing this im good, i really donno wat happen i was trying 2 help you out and i didnt have all the payment info so i felt bad but im happy you ur account bak and someone up there said oo i knew lankan had to do something with it a.q u whore bye bye im bak 2 wow