Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

if dupe came back which do u prefer ...

This is a discussion on if dupe came back which do u prefer ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Azotame+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azotame)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Private Was arguin with someone and decide to make topic ok dupe comes ppl wanting ...
Page: 2

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: if dupe came back which do u prefer ...

Originally posted by Azotame+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azotame)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    Was arguin with someone and decide to make topic

ok dupe comes ppl wanting roll back market 999

and ofc theres 2 sides to this ur either duping or ur not

Would u prefer moradon how it is now barely able to afford pots and everyone turning to use mp absorb

or

Would u prefer moradon like before wp sell 2 b or raptors +1 selling at like 500 m and everyone has at very least 999 m *

personally i prefer a lil bit of both tbh

and i am always paranoid dupe method release cuz of ko admins wanting scrolls to sell in merchant for more coins so ppl make money that way

???

i say dupe till ur nose bleeds andthen farming bifrost or exping on dms so worth *

all though i really enjoy low market when i have enough coins to buy pots
    I prefer to pay for something that wont be wiped.
    For legit items, price is not that important.

However, Welcome to Knight Online h43r:[/b]
    lol you like welcoming people to ko, aye? :P second one i see in last ten mins :lol:

Azotame

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Azotame@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

Was arguin with someone and decide to make topic

ok dupe comes ppl wanting roll back market 999

and ofc theres 2 sides to this ur either duping or ur not

Would u prefer moradon how it is now barely able to afford pots and everyone turning to use mp absorb

or

Would u prefer moradon like before wp sell 2 b or raptors +1 selling at like 500 m and everyone has at very least 999 m *

personally i prefer a lil bit of both tbh

and i am always paranoid dupe method release cuz of ko admins wanting scrolls to sell in merchant for more coins so ppl make money that way

???

i say dupe till ur nose bleeds andthen farming bifrost or exping on dms so worth *

all though i really enjoy low market when i have enough coins to buy pots

However, Welcome to Knight Online h43r:
    lol you like welcoming people to ko, aye? :P second one i see in last ten mins :lol:[/b]
    Feel welcome bro, this is Knight Online h43r:

jimfujitsu

This post is so selfish . You never for a minute stoped to think that there might be some low lvl out there who cant really farm anything serious , who died a little inside ( :P ) everytime they checked the market and saw only stuff for 100 - 999 mil , who may be a little hapier now that some good stuff is probably within their reach with a little hard work .You are worried about pots , let's make a petition like with scrolls , since k2 is stupid enough not to realise that pots are not suposed to be a luxury in any mmorpg.

Originally posted by Azotame

However, Welcome to Knight Online *h43r:
    well with new system u shouldn't have to worry bout that only thing being duped would be bus = coinage into economy

souldkiller

Wtf is the use of haven the old market if you spent your coins on duped shit to be later wiped :mellow:
    I like new market...fair to everyone except those that havent tons of gbs stashed from "dupe era"....bad luck i guess.

Azotame

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azotame

However, Welcome to Knight Online *h43r:
    well with new system u shouldn't have to worry bout that only thing being duped would be bus = coinage into economy[/b]
    New system is if u have the real item and the duped one, in the same char, both change color and become untradeable.
    You can have duped items but just 1 item ID for char. So it makes it possible to trade and buy duped stuff.
    One more time, Welcome to Knight Online h43r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12