Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

If I wanted to play again, where should I start?

This is a discussion on If I wanted to play again, where should I start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor +9 hb in euko now btw gfg yes only +9 real item in euko. but usko ...
Page: 2

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    +9 hb in euko now btw

gfg
    yes only +9 real item in euko. but usko has 10000s of +9 and +10.

Is this MonsterMMO guy like mentally ill? He's acting like EUKO is the second coming of jesus. His facts arent even good, just naive.

My personal opinion would be, head for EUKO and join the Europa server seeing as how it has all what USKO used to have, the drama, the huge egos and all those stuff.
    However, if I can recall right Felix and Dumar has a clan on C-West on USKO which is also an option for you if you'd like to play with someone that you know.

Gameplaywise and supportwise I'd say go for EUKO, if you would just like to play with a specific group of people, go for C-WEST.

editing:

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Is this MonsterMMO guy like mentally ill? He's acting like EUKO is the second coming of jesus. His facts arent even good, just naive.
    This is true, it's not as good as this "MonsterMMO" guys is making it out to be, however it's a freshstart and is quite interesting, but I wouldn't praise the game like that considering it has only been out for a month as of now.

Banned Senior Member

Devile if i wont sell my acount feel free too play.(warrior)

I woud go for C-West... i've played there like 4 months in CZ and i've seen koxpers just oance.... but at lvl-ing spots it's full of them...

Quote Originally Posted by pikolo View Post
    I woud go for C-West... i've played there like 4 months in CZ and i've seen koxpers just oance.... but at lvl-ing spots it's full of them...
    yea downside to cwest now that euko is up is that from midnight to noon its pretty dead, at peak times i see like 2-3 partys vs 1-2 partys. yesterdays war 1st and 2nd maybe had like 20 humans go.

ye humans are really dead cause of EUKO nothings changed for awhile D: still the same clans pking at the same times -_-

I myself am playing EUKO and I don't recommand anyway starting again. So far, the game has disappointed me. I'm close to 80 and I'm questioning myself if I should buy another premium (which are very expensive imo if you compare it to another MMO)

The game at its current state is not like the KO I once knew. For some its better, for me its most def worse. The mass sharing, the bigass USD spenders etc are ruining the game. This last sentence is somewhat hypocrite coming from me (as I'm sharing myself), but it is what it is. Not to mention that EUKO is getting like USKO, more and more cheaters and more and more bugs (which are not getting fixed).

From what I see, the lvls 80 are getting bored. There's not active PK (unless you call raiding with a full party fun), there are no events (ED, BF, krowaz, CSW, kingship not working) and there are barely any wars (twice a week and each time the same map). Not to mention the wars are scheduled on a friday and saturday evening for the EU ppl.

These are my 2cents, pretty sure alot won't agree with me but this is how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I myself am playing EUKO and I don't recommand anyway starting again. So far, the game has disappointed me. I'm close to 80 and I'm questioning myself if I should buy another premium (which are very expensive imo if you compare it to another MMO)

The game at its current state is not like the KO I once knew. For some its better, for me its most def worse. The mass sharing, the bigass USD spenders etc are ruining the game. This last sentence is somewhat hypocrite coming from me (as I'm sharing myself), but it is what it is. Not to mention that EUKO is getting like USKO, more and more cheaters and more and more bugs (which are not getting fixed).

From what I see, the lvls 80 are getting bored. There's not active PK (unless you call raiding with a full party fun), there are no events (ED, BF, krowaz, CSW, kingship not working) and there are barely any wars (twice a week and each time the same map). Not to mention the wars are scheduled on a friday and saturday evening for the EU ppl.

These are my 2cents, pretty sure alot won't agree with me but this is how I see it.
    Most of the things u listed will probably be fixed/opened soon enought.

From what I see, the lvls 80 are getting bored. There's not active PK (unless you call raiding with a full party fun), there are no events (ED, BF, krowaz, CSW, kingship not working) and there are barely any wars (twice a week and each time the same map).
    Well, that's what you reap for sharing and leveling very fast. By the time the average non-sharing person hits 80, the events are probably in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Most of the things u listed will probably be fixed/opened soon enought.
    I started playing USKO nearly 7 years ago (god time flies) and I'm very aware of the definition "soon". Not only referring to USKO here, but to alot of different MMOs. I'm getting very sceptic about this game and the latest decisions of the Staff aren't really thought through very well (ie opening a new server lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire
    Well, that's what you reap for sharing and leveling very fast. By the time the average non-sharing person hits 80, the events are probably in place.
    I'm pretty sure the casual levelers would benefit from those events as well. Thos events should have been enabled from day 1, not after a couple of months. I get your bashing on the mass sharers (I listed them as bad as well in my post), but I don't get why you take this as a reason why the events are disabled. I really don't.

I'm pretty sure the casual levelers would benefit from those events as well. Thos events should have been enabled from day 1, not after a couple of months. I get your bashing on the mass sharers (I listed them as bad as well in my post), but I don't get why you take this as a reason why the events are disabled. I really don't.
    It would be jolly fun to go the ED.

It was considered to initially set the level cap to 70, so that some people would not get way ahead of others in level. It is therefore not a far stretch to assume that disabled end game content is connected to this.

Everyone moved to EuKo to try something "new",so i guess it's your best bet if you want to try again.

Little archer Senior Member

the retards at official forums think that events are disabled because NTTgame wants to keep things fair for everyone lololol

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    nope i am not mentally ill but you might be retarded. If what i am telling is incorrect tell me. But you also very well know that what i am telling is totally correct yet you still comment and that makes you a retard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast