Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

If I wanted to play again, where should I start?

This is a discussion on If I wanted to play again, where should I start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Europe KO....
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Europe KO.

If I am to answer the original topic, then the server should most likely not be Callisto in EUKO (originally the second server on the list), since this the place you'd get most bothered by cheaters (because it is the easiest server to log on for non-premmies). On the Europa server, cheating isn't particularly bad.

Banned Senior Member

Been a long time since i've been on these forums.. but i'll say this cuz i felt like i needed to post

I wouldn't even start back on KO, not worth the time.. KO is long dead if you ask me.. EUKO may be great now but eventually its gonna lose its hype.. not saying its bad serv if i had the intention to play KO tho it would be EUKO, since USKO well.. sux ass now and has for 5 years+ Really tho MonsterMMORPG ur posts are invalid.. u cant make a argument about EUKO no +9's .. low cheats blabla, honestly i beg to differ.. you do know its only a matter of time before KOXP will overrun correct? They are always cheaters.. always will be. As for the +9 n shit, no idea about that if they are a +9 HB already wowzers thats pretty early

Anywho, devile i would say play EUKO while the fun lasts - if you have no intentions of playing KO until the future, well that fun just prolly wont be the same as it would be now since the game is still pretty new.

P.S im hearing otherwise about cheats, getting told by many many EUKO people that they are koxpers everywhere already, dunno if its true or what, and once again, im not saying EUKO sux.. just saying eventually its hype will go down as others mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    nope i am not mentally ill but you might be retarded. If what i am telling is incorrect tell me. But you also very well know that what i am telling is totally correct yet you still comment and that makes you a retard.

What? What you are saying is incorrect, there.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    What? What you are saying is incorrect, there.
    which part of its incorrect ? 10000s of +9 and +10 in usko and only single +9 hb in euko ?

Banned Senior Member

which part of its incorrect ? 10000s of +9 and +10 in usko and only single +9 hb in euko ?
    Your posts just get stupider and stupider dude, what the hell do u not understand EUKO is 1 MONTH OLD, why are you even compareing shit to USKO when its older than hell... back up your statements b4 you make posts cuz you're making ur self look stupider n stupider by each post

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Your posts just get stupider and stupider dude, what the hell do u not understand EUKO is 1 MONTH OLD, why are you even compareing shit to USKO when its older than hell... back up your statements b4 you make posts cuz you're making ur self look stupider n stupider by each post
    you don't know a single thing about game mechanics and programming. USKO has that items not because of time but only because exploits. What does exploit means look from google. By using exploits they upgraded items without burning, they duped items and they gained items. So all of the years you played usko you did not learn a single thing.

So far there is no exploit in euko that is why euko is 100x better than usko.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Here lemme explain in retard terms. Its like if you just got hired at a place of work and you have the same knowledge and work experience that someone else had when they first started, except the guy that has been working there for 5 years is now getting the same pay as you. Meaning, the amount of time invested compared to the product given is unequal.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Here lemme explain in retard terms. Its like if you just got hired at a place of work and you have the same knowledge and work experience that someone else had when they first started, except the guy that has been working there for 5 years is now getting the same pay as you. Meaning, the amount of time invested compared to the product given is unequal.
    you really display your intelligence.

fact 1 usko had countless exploits and still have and no fixes
    fact 2 usko had countless npt and they are not deleted
    fact 3 usko had countless illegal items and they are still being sold. these items are +10 unique and high class
    fact 4 usko is dead . too empty

Facts are very obvious. You can tell whatever you want. So when a person objectively look the facts, he/she would immediately understand usko is a total rubbish when compared to euko

Banned Senior Member

I have mix feeling about EUKO , I play on an 80 warrior and yes , pk is fun most of the time but it gets boring pretty fast once it dies out.
    I have nothing else do to besides pk so when it's dead , I just find myself fishing or mining , which are equal to afking.
    Anyway , I really don't know what I would have done had I been given the chance to choose whether to start EUKO again or not .

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I have mix feeling about EUKO , I play on an 80 warrior and yes , pk is fun most of the time but it gets boring pretty fast once it dies out.
    I have nothing else do to besides pk so when it's dead , I just find myself fishing or mining , which are equal to afking.
    Anyway , I really don't know what I would have done had I been given the chance to choose whether to start EUKO again or not .

pretty correct right now but i suppose they are hard working on bugs to enable after 80 level events.

also i think they should increase war count. that would bring action to the game.

EUKO is great u should really play it if ur hungry for ko, just gotta warn u about xping people are machines nowdays and it seems not many ppl enter cz before being 80 im far behind the most and getting raped in CZ if id try any 1on1s but still its funny in party pvp eventho i mostly spend my time dead in xping and pk i enjoy it, getting a pretty decent starter gear from quests makes the game alot easier and time being freed from farming while trying to get to a decent lvl to start the real fun part of the game, give it a shot but be ready for an insane xp grind

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    x-ray of MonsterMMORPG's head

he is worse than razor, razor come back please !
    just stupid retarded posts against my facts

To the kid who said Europa is full of koxpers (UMAD BRO)

Not many koxpers around, infact i have not even see one, oh maybe saw one or two kids speed hackin, but have been banned instantly after reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Devile if i wont sell my acount feel free too play.(warrior)
    Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I start playing. As for MonsterMMORPG, let him be naive. This is KO, so no matter what things look like now, this is just a picture in time and it will change ... for the worse most likely. So please stop fighting with other users about it.

I'm just look for something to spend my "free" time until Diablo 3 is out. Been playing Heroes of Newerth every now and then, but that's about it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast