Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

If I wanted to play again, where should I start?

This is a discussion on If I wanted to play again, where should I start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh euko of course, europa server +1 go human side if you want more PK....
Page: 4

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    euko of course, europa server
    +1 go human side if you want more PK.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've got a good number of old KO players from Diez and the odd one from Ares and Xigd in my clan. Everyone seems to be enjoying relearning the game and honing in their craft. As much as people slag off C-West , I think it's a good play to get reaquainted with the game and just mess around in. I think Dumar had a chat with you , so you know who we have and I am sure more will come to join us as everyone it getting old KO contacts involed. Oddly enough it seems server activity has started to rise again and with a large pervian comunity already there , you would be able to chat to people that you normally would miss on other servers.

I'd say go Carnac West with Felix. I was there for awhile, it's a great bunch of players and due to my inactivity and a few "problems" with a sharer, I was asked to leave.

It's still a prospering clan with a lot of potential, and by all means, you can easily come in new and catch up, or even buy and character due to the low market prices with the recent "EUKO movement".
    gimmecookiesnao likes this.

Cwest aint dead.

Banned Senior Member

really? i went on cwest and i found 2 orcs in cz and 1 human.. pretty dead to me

i'd say ares. decent size english community, no bs drama like on euko and not dead like cwest

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I'd say go Carnac West with Felix. I was there for awhile, it's a great bunch of players and due to my inactivity and a few "problems" with a sharer, I was asked to leave.

It's still a prospering clan with a lot of potential, and by all means, you can easily come in new and catch up, or even buy and character due to the low market prices with the recent "EUKO movement".
    That silly sharer!

Come to c-west, i just started lvling my character there

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    That silly sharer!
    In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back."

tried pming you about that but your inbox is full.

I am on my [email protected] msn now dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Europa = most populated server, more hacker, more babashop
    Europa is most populated server yes and it has HB +9 now so imagin in 2 months what it will get lol..

and btw all Ko Fucked up Euko,Usko: Euko now have pretty much hackers every one in luff,Moradon,cz and soon Eslant im talking about Callisto server don't know about the rest also it full of turks the english servers 90% of it turks and usko as u said hackers,support,dupe...etc so i say that all Knight online fucked up u won't have fun in both of them

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    Europa is most populated server yes and it has HB +9 now so imagin in 2 months what it will get lol..

and btw all Ko Fucked up Euko,Usko: Euko now have pretty much hackers every one in luff,Moradon,cz and soon Eslant im talking about Callisto server don't know about the rest also it full of turks the english servers 90% of it turks and usko as u said hackers,support,dupe...etc so i say that all Knight online fucked up u won't have fun in both of them
    no hope left on usko, at least euko can still surprise us... tho im a little disappointed atm.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    just stupid retarded posts against my facts

without a single doubt answer is euko euko is 100x times better than usko. Yes euko also have koxpers but 1/100 of usko. yes euko has also gb sellers but 1/100 of usko. and no dupe exploit or npt. also koxpers are not exist in the pk zones.
    I played so long at many servers at usko. but game as became totally meaningless. Everybody has +10 items and +3 acc set at all servers expect cwest. and that server is dead.
    you call these facts? Almost everything you said in this topic is either an assumption made by you or your personal opinion.

Little archer Senior Member

while monstermmorpg's euko expectations seem to be a bit off, he is right after all... so far euko > usko and the +10 items... yes, you can find them in usko.

truths annoying sometimes... i know

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Your exaggerating. Although they maybe be some +10 items in CWest its not like the server is gonna crumble to dust over them. If people going to measure the success of a KO server by the items it has well then EUKO Europa server is on the road to be royally fucked.

On topic. Id say go to CWest with felix for a while. everything is dirt cheap so gearing out will be extremely easy.

played both, hopefully can give u an unbiased opinion about them

usko - yes theres k0xpers/bug abusers etc nowdays, but also if ur server has good sheriffs ( diez for example)... theres starting to become less and less cheaters. although chaos always has alot of k0xpers
    juraid/krowaz/cursed weps/bf all working here, unlike EUKO
    MANY quests still bugged ( dont know if this should really matter tho, a few higher lvls can easily powerlevel you)
    wont ever see any GMs online (EVER!)
    many servers are innactive, but u can still find some decent pk during day, and sometimes during the night depending on server- i would reccomend ares for activity, if u dont mind the +10s

euko europa -
    not 100% english speaking, in fact theres actually ALOT of turks, but i never saw that as a bad thing. any server with turks on it, means it will be active and more exciting. also many poles/spanish speakers/etc
    kind of alot of shit talkers , can get old sometimes, but it can also be good fun for competition
    sheriff system not working atm, but GMs are online alot and supposedly checking cheat reports. dont blame them for not appointing sherrifs yet, as the server is so new.. no idea who to trust.
    server is EXTREMELY active. ALOT of exping going on atm, 2 servers of eslant is full during the day.
    many new cool features like : chat rooms, tons of new monsters, new csw, fishing(lol) , force1/force2 eslant,
    havent seen a single k0xper in any bdw yet, a few in chaos though ( there will always be botts/k0xp for exping/farming... but not THAT much of it YET in euko)
    better customer support here, REALLY hard to get any support in usko
    1 of main reasons for not wanting to play EUKO - dont want to start over with nothing again and have to EXP ALOT. but if ur starting over anyways, guess that doesnt matter much
    knox09 likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast