Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

IF the next interserver war was next week...

This is a discussion on IF the next interserver war was next week... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; diez will win if we hv the war just after a dupe wipe coz then areas will hv no items ...
Page: 4

diez will win if we hv the war just after a dupe wipe coz then areas will hv no items lol

Jediay

Originally posted by t3hhhh
    Ares PK doesnt suck, the orc side is very skilled they have like really good priest.
    +1 that priests and mages run around in circles so much it makes me dizzy

Jediay

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)
    Originally posted by Amine
    <!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ruthless

Ares got the skills, Diez got the gear..dont u agree? :huh:
    you got it backwards diez skill... ares items

I dont , both Ares and Diez got skills and gear ^_^

lol? anyone from diez think they can beat me in 1 on 1?

both servers are megaly equiped and megaly lvled only diff is diez is more balanced which doesnt help in isw . If it was ares ELmorad V Deiz elmorad . Guess who would win[/b]
    I dunno who you are, but i would give it a good shot i recon, love the whole ares ownz you attitude. As for the elmorad vs elmorad, 3 of diez's top 5 clans are karus.... so why would that make an interesting battle?[/b][/quote]

look foward to it but ares elmo only has 1/5 top 5 . and thats patriot which doesnt help at all full of unskilled noobs .no good preists left and not many +8 sheled guys (outside of patriot) so yeah our elmo will be owned orc side and it will be vise versa , if the best goes. i have been seeing bobert a little bit :P

Originally posted by Ruthless
    Well i dont know diez but you can believe me Ares got both of them, especially after recent dupes i hear some clans have +5 uniques and and lots of them geared with +3s. Dont tell me Ares dont got the gear <_<
    Ares is totally corrupt nowadays :angry:

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    wat about BandOfTheHawks...

Ares has us we are the pwn ;p
    haha that's a good joke

Jediay

Jeff has always been crappy . watch dust of nations for proof

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)
    Originally posted by Amine
    <!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ruthless

you got it backwards diez skill... ares items

I dont , both Ares and Diez got skills and gear ^_^

lol? anyone from diez think they can beat me in 1 on 1?

both servers are megaly equiped and megaly lvled only diff is diez is more balanced which doesnt help in isw . If it was ares ELmorad V Deiz elmorad . Guess who would win[/b]
    I dunno who you are, but i would give it a good shot i recon, love the whole ares ownz you attitude. As for the elmorad vs elmorad, 3 of diez's top 5 clans are karus.... so why would that make an interesting battle?[/b][/quote]

Many of the most skilled players are not in top clans, i bet 1 ramdom party of top players would beat any of the top party clans,
    Anyways my point is Diez is in condition to win ISW as prolly beramus or xigenon too no oubt about it, i think the most lvler server is xigenon with more 70.s than diez before ROFD.
    And for IIIIIIII comment about 0ishi, thx i apreciate ppl remind me as a good player seems like the video worked :lol: sounds very lame someone saying "can anyone from Diez defeat me?" zZz looser behaviour.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I honestly feel war maps are not a good judge of showing who is better as a war can be won by a party of 8 period. The best way to judge it would be give everyone say 10k np each, 4 hours of a CZ and the nation with the most np at the end wins.

There coul dbe so many spins on interserver but K2 will no tutilies it. Imagin Diez and Aires Orcs V's the humans ect of the servers. Even Aires and Diez v's all ect. I had a sneaky look on Aires a few days ago and it looks like Diez does to me. If they do one again soon I will look forwards to fighting the different people on this forum some have my admeration and respect then others I think are loud mouths and I would like to see them get a good spanking.

Jediay

blah they need a interserver tournament . No acid pots or armor resistances (even ib and in ) Per unadultriated skill will decide 500 ppl in all can come and results will be posted after all done ..counting down the top players or maybe just in a tourny bracett . good idea?

Mrjcolley

Originally posted by Jediay
    blah they need a interserver tournament . *No acid pots or armor resistances (even ib and in ) Per unadultriated skill will decide 500 *ppl in all can come and results will be posted after all done ..counting down *the top players or maybe just in a tourny bracett . good idea?
    All servers 50 people representing each server

FREE FOR ALL!

NooBZilla

ares of course easily

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234