Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

IF no KO then what?

This is a discussion on IF no KO then what? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Quakes oh my gawd lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Runescape? pls dont even speak anymore. This is a game people play ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quakes View Post
    oh my gawd lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runescape? pls dont even speak anymore.
    This is a game people play in middle school.
    I think the same way... but at least RS has great support lol. There's no doubt that RS is one of the best mmorpg's out there, regardless of it's crappy graphics.

I find myself going back to RS every once in a while just because i get so sick of KO and nothing else seems to entertain me.

Havent played silkroad in years.... woof.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

all ppl here playing silkroad but i dont see the fun of ko in it
    and for quakes...that'a each person's opinion so if u dont like a game then dony say BS on it and on ME ...RS is funny game with the GE and PVP in dead zone ....u dont like it np but dont talk like that again...we are humans like u and have feelings (idk if u have or not :P )

next biggest game is angry birds. you guys better start practicing.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    d3=????????
    Diablo 3
    d3d3

Banned

I am starting to play a bit more WoW again. I've tried Rift for one month but like someone else already said; lack of endgame and the pvp isn't really fun.
    I am also playing LoL now and then, but only when we are with 5 friends on teamspeak, with randoms its boring and repetive.
    I also have a Eve subscription, but barely playing it. And I'm waiting for Diablo 3 and Titan from Blizzard

I also bought GTA IV when it was for cheap on steam and it's fun to do once in a while, and I've bought Portal 2 too, very good game too. But it usually takes months before I am done with a singleplayer game because I only play them for 1-2 hours per week, online gaming ftw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123