Felankor's Virtual Item Bonus Event

This is a discussion on Felankor's Virtual Item Bonus Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering if anyone got anything good out of this event? personally i dont care too much for this event ...
Page: 1

Default Felankor's Virtual Item Bonus Event

just wondering if anyone got anything good out of this event?
    personally i dont care too much for this event but i did buy a DC prem since they are discounted and my reward was a stack of 10 INT scrolls!

bro ages old event, chance to get "those" item is same big like that ill find today pocket fuel of money at the street...

chance is....maybe some1 get something....maybe not. but turks (majority) will not tell u on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruska View Post
    bro ages old event, chance to get "those" item is same big like that ill find today pocket fuel of money at the street...

chance is....maybe some1 get something....maybe not. but turks (majority) will not tell u on this forum.
    I'm pretty sure it's a new event, cause the PUS looks different, and the one before was called hydes bonus event i thought? Could be wrong though

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a new event, cause the PUS looks different, and the one before was called hydes bonus event i thought? Could be wrong though
    hydes was some other shit don't remember exactly what it was but i think it was complete crap.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

gamersfirst trying to lure us in. oh noes

StarDaggers

Your sig is amazing btw haha. On topic: I think its a new event but knowing K2 it will probably be bugged in no time.

principially it works totally same like those old event... only visor and name is different....wow what an innovation.

4me....never again even 1 USD 4 u K2 ! NEVER !

hawk