Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If Somone Knows Your

This is a discussion on If Somone Knows Your within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as I know he can't with your secret questions/id only unless he know your password you can change your secret ...
Page: 2

as I know he can't with your secret questions/id only unless he know your password

you can change your secret questions by sending a ticked from other account with your id+payment info[/b]
    alright thx

Banned

dont trust noone dont share dont give infos!!!!

trust me guys i know for sure that now ID+pw is enought for hack people!!!!!!!!!!

dont trust noone dont share dont give infos!!!!

trust me guys i know for sure that now ID+pw is enought for hack people!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    yeah ur right. But im kinda fucked then cause he knows the all the info but not the Pw and the email pw (i bought the acc from him but i dont think he hacked me cause i had +7 paper mage gear and +8 wood staff and 3mill) plus he gave me like 20mill for i can get started so i dont think he would of but u cant trust no one like u said. But they did change the pw so yeah it might be him trying to get the acc back or somthing :S. But im trying everything i can to stop that

ministry

yeah ur right. But im kinda fucked then cause he knows the all the info but not the Pw and the email pw (i bought the acc from him but i dont think he hacked me cause i had +7 paper mage gear and +8 wood staff and 3mill) plus he gave me like 20mill for i can get started so i dont think he would of but u cant trust no one like u said. But they did change the pw so yeah it might be him trying to get the acc back or somthing :S. But im trying everything i can to stop that[/b]
    sound likeu got that "bugg" many people lost their items after they got dced

sound likeu got that "bugg" many people lost their items after they got dced[/b]
    yeah mabey. But why did my pw change

Ensan

yeah when i bought the acc it had prem :angry: is thier a way i can Secure my acc and i wont have any problems? or em my screwed :unsure:[/b]
    maybe if u make new purchase by a CC he dont know its info so customer support will say to him wrong info next time he try to change via ticket :?

maybe if u make new purchase by a CC he dont know its info so customer support will say to him wrong info next time he try to change via ticket :?[/b]
    yeap i made a purchase already so thats why he couldnt of change my email but still dont get how he changed my pw.

WrathofGod

i know for sure that now ID+pw is enought for hack people!!!!!!!!!![/b]

turks can hack you without id or pass lol their getting really good

turks can hack you without id or pass lol their getting really good[/b]
    so u think i downloaded a keyloger?

IronImpact

hey , it seems retards .. how anybody can change all ur info when he knows only id and pw ?

he doesnt know my New Pw only the rest of the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12