Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

If there is a CS+8 on the market...

This is a discussion on If there is a CS+8 on the market... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks everyone! But still no words of rollback yet. :P Hope you guys had fun at beer and whiskey night!...
Page: 4

Thanks everyone! But still no words of rollback yet. :P

Hope you guys had fun at beer and whiskey night!

sonsivri

Still no answer about how you can possible to have it.
    Is it natural on skilled people and it isnt on the others.
    cause if somebody says "I got CS+8", it maybe reason to label as duper.

Niro

Originally posted by sonsivri
    Still no answer about how you can possible to have it.
    Is it natural on skilled people and it isnt on the others.
    cause if somebody says "I got CS+8", it maybe reason to label as duper.
    a amount of luck and it prolly was made before KE, anyway good luck raine hope u get rolled back <3

hmm thats really sad to hear but the worst part is once they hack you bb account. It's going to be the same thing is kilikyali or some other people that i had got help before. Everytime this exploit comes that same person is going to hack you everysingle time. Only way to fix it is a new account id.

oh by the way most of the people that got hacked had shared their account with someone else and that one person they shared with either hacked them or gave out their account id to someone to hack them thats how most of these are taking place im sure theres some cases where it has nothing to do with that but thats what ive seen so be careful.

BattyBat

Originally posted by NYchris
    oh by the way most of the people that got hacked had shared their account with someone else and that one person they shared with either hacked them or gave out their account id to someone to hack them thats how most of these are taking place im sure theres some cases where it has nothing to do with that but thats what ive seen so be careful.
    exactly!

a voice of sensibleness.

dont share accounts, give out details and dont get hacked.. hmm wait.. i mean scammed h43r:

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

I did read somewhere that if you shared ure account and got hacked or items lost you wouldnt get a rollback

Here it is

4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

Unless ure 8ball, then its another story.
    Its not who you know, its who you blow.

RingWraith

Just get gm to change her ID

ViSeH

As far as I know they will transfer the character they said it's impossible they can transfer characters to another account tough

they can chagne her id but changing one persons id out of all the other people who got hacked is just stupid they need to do a mass change of account ids to do an impact its not about 1 or 2 people its about the whole community

Lammer

they can chagne her id but changing one persons id out of all the other people who got hacked is just stupid they need to do a mass change of account ids to do an impact its not about 1 or 2 people its about the whole community
    If that would happen I think we would get a mass K2'ed ppl :huh: . But yes.. that's the "only" way to prevent further hacking for those who got hacked before.

ya true especially the people who got hacked and all their info was changed. There has to be something unless they 100 percent secure it but i dont know anything about that.

Razi

ya true especially the people who got hacked and all their info was changed. *There has to be something unless they 100 percent secure it but i dont know anything about that.
    same with k2, they dont know something about it too, i just cant understand how there are THAT much security leaks all the time, its not like they are hobby-programmers are they?

Futile Rhetoric

+8 Chitin Shield? Must be one of those that IS got from doing harpies. Legıt baba.

Originally posted by Raine
    Thanks everyone! But still no words of rollback yet. :P

Hope you guys had fun at beer and whiskey night!
    Holy shit i drank so much last nite i ended up passed out in a park with my girlfriend lookin for me had to get my parents to pick me up at 4.30am

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast