Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

If there is a CS+8 on the market...

This is a discussion on If there is a CS+8 on the market... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; raine ordered another case of liquor so ko withdraw shouldnt be a problem this weekend....
Page: 6

cccch

raine ordered another case of liquor so ko withdraw shouldnt be a problem this weekend.

sonsivri

Originally posted by 0000000

and i think the shield was probably made by duping but who cares it was so long ago and raine didnt do it.
    You called XRated as duper,cheater... when he got owned your dude, I think XRated didnt do it and you need to apologies, isnt it?

Xrated rice caked in 1 v 1's year really standup guy there?

PriesTesS

Wow Raine, u're 69 allready !
    Don't give up. It might be a long waite, but i'm sure it's worth it.

I know from a friend, that all they need to hack u, is u're id name. So be very very carefull who u share with.

Volcanic

As said to indiaan, its one of your friends. Because simply, others WOULD have been hacked too. Watch your friends closely.

Futile, I've got my chitin shield +8 before KE was implemented - when I still played on orc side actually, not to mention I've been playing the priest class since the very beginning of the Ares server and has collected quite a few shields during the years - my CS+8 was as legit as Grid's. ^^
    A very large statement. NO chitin shield comes close to Grids, It was made +8 from winning a GM quest, something you haven`t done, on either race. And everyone knows that CS just throw themselves at you.

I hope you catch your hacking clan mate/friend soon.

Kranitnova

i just lost my lvl 69 priest (lotusflower).

can u give me some hope and tell u got any progress on contacting gms for a rollback or something.

damnit i feel so empty now

dunno if this is the right place to write this but i dont care anymore.

hacker changed even my email so i though i couldnt eve ntake my account back but what happend was if i stood long enough on the KO-site (on the forgotten pass thing) (actually by accident i was very busy talking ot people in msn) when i putted in email and it said it was wrong it jsut passed it and i could change everything....

WTF is that shit... this means if someone got ur ID or guessed it or something he can hack everything and we will never be safe anymore even after they rollback u ...

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    i just lost my lvl 69 priest (lotusflower).

can u give me some hope and tell u got any progress on contacting gms for a rollback or something.

damnit i feel so empty now

dunno if this is the right place to write this but i dont care anymore.

hacker changed even my email so i though i couldnt eve ntake my account back but what happend was if i stood long enough on the KO-site (on the forgotten pass thing) (actually by accident i was very busy talking ot people in msn) when i putted in email and it said it was wrong it jsut passed it and i could change everything....

WTF is that shit... this means if someone got ur ID or guessed it or something he can hack everything and we will never be safe anymore even after they rollback u ...
    That sad Kranitnova

Well....I've never received any acknowledgement from GM that they've received my customer support ticket, let alone any words on roll back. Good luck with you getting Lotus back too. Now I've actually started levelling a new character (with no premium because they'll have to convince me to continue paying for non-existant customer service)...but yeah, let's not give up hope.

that's so fucked up getting hacked at lvl 69

RingWraith

I wish they would restore her. But i guess u cant expect much from K2 since all they is fuck up paying customers

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Festo
    KO is dying, i used to have so much fun now it kinda bores me. I ask deb to check the character out but she kinda didnt get back to me. Ill ask alex later on when im home
    Correction:Everything was so perfect untill patch 1298 came in

BeatItPunk

Raine is such an old old player from myKO, stop arguing about her cs+8 get over with it.. I've seen such noobie duplicaters using cs+8 and etc.., there's nothing to say about Raine, good luck with the rollback

MaJe

Cs +8 legit ok?
    there are 3453453845349545 +8 items on all servers and they arent deleted on dupe wipe so they are legit ok?

RingWraith

+8 items werent hard to make before KE u could go +10 without failing. The only fucked up thing is the +2/+3 Uniques that babshoppers got in KE

Krakatoa it wasn't a friend , pw was changed on the site while it was compramised and they broke in on the same day around 100 peoples accounts were taken.

BeatItPunk

Ringie Boi, that's true

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast