Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

If there is a CS+8 on the market...

This is a discussion on If there is a CS+8 on the market... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BeatItPunk Ringie Boi, that's true who are u? Zeus?...
Page: 7

RingWraith

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    Ringie Boi, that's true
    who are u? Zeus?

RingWraith

u could make 100 +8 items a day or u could go +10 but u stopped at +8 since u needed to be gm friend to not be wiped above +8

::CaM::

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::CaM::
    *cough* fro *cough*
    haha and you're still shit [/b]
    ? was a hint to where Raine got here chitin shield(If she denies it she is full of it), not sure why I'm still shit has anything to do with my statement there :blink: <_< and who cares if you think I'm bad at some online comp game.... <_< kinda lame to even mention that there bro. Much :wub:

Cam, I've never denied that, in fact I tell whoever asks. I've been told that the particular cs Fro gave me when he quit wasn't duped and it has never been dupe wiped ever since obtaining it, then why should I think it was duped when many other CS's I bought on the market before has been deleted along the way? Last update at rankings there are 8 CS+8, I guess minus the 1 that Grid uses, the other ones are all duped then? Anyway should I have been a duper, I wouldn't be using full set of pathetic +0 accessories and incomplete set of +8 chitin (instead of complete +8 shell).

Anyway, back to the topic, I've just called K2 and got their answering machine. Will start count down to their response "or lack of". :P

raine just call then every hour and leave messages, tim fox will call you back, he gave me items last time i was hacked

Niro

Just show some hate raine, abit of cursing in tickets might help worked for me

Hope u get restored, because the game is getting really boring without u. :wub:

Volcanic

Originally posted by RingWraith
    u could make 100 +8 items a day or u could go +10 but u stopped at +8 since u needed to be gm friend to not be wiped above +8
    CRAP!!

Unless of course, we`re talking about the same anvil bug that argentino used. And beside`s, why bother duping if +8 is that easy. Then there`s the difficulty in getting some of these items, tier 1 armours they aren`t.

I`ll give you some chitins and scrolls, you fraps and show the world how easy it is

Originally posted by Niro
    Just show some hate raine, abit of cursing in tickets might help worked for me

Hope u get restored, because the game is getting really boring without u. *:wub:
    <3 Niro nubi! Curse curse!

And Icemat, I don't think they'd bother making a long distance call to Australia.
    Heck...even an email of acknowledgement would suprise me. :P

maverck

usko and myko are so similar

RingWraith

on MYKO only malaysian ppl got gm help, and on USKO its gm friends and babashoppers who get help.

Even though i hope raine will be restored :wub: :wub:

SlashGun

Originally posted by RingWraith
    on MYKO only malaysian ppl got gm help, and on USKO its gm friends and babashoppers who get help.

Even though i hope raine will be restored *:wub: *:wub:
    yep i think so

::CaM::

Originally posted by Raine
    Cam, I've never denied that, in fact I tell whoever asks. I've been told that the particular cs Fro gave me when he quit wasn't duped and it has never been dupe wiped ever since obtaining it, then why should I think it was duped when many other CS's I bought on the market before has been deleted along the way? Last update at rankings there are 8 CS+8, I guess minus the 1 that Grid uses, the other ones are all duped then? Anyway should I have been a duper, I wouldn't be using full set of pathetic +0 accessories and incomplete set of +8 chitin (instead of complete +8 shell).

Anyway, *back to the topic, I've just called K2 and got their answering machine. Will start count down to their response "or lack of". *

never called you a duper, Just annoyed that Matt is kinda dumb with the remark to my statement

Veerlon

Cam, I've never had a problem with you before and has no idea why you're popping up random names here. Don't you think it's kind of lame? What does Veerlon or Fro has anything to do with this?

Anyway, still hasn't received responses from K2 so I guess the hacker can walk away with my shield for free :mellow:

gtaguy

dont worry raine i know some niggas that know some niggas that'll get ur shit back cuz thats how i do it :wub:

h43r:

Achemenes

miss ur nps in cz :wub:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast