If u think about BBB...

This is a discussion on If u think about BBB... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here is letter that I get from BBB: "9/27/2006 Re: Complaint #NUMBER - K2 Network Although we have tried to ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default If u think about BBB...

here is letter that I get from BBB:

"9/27/2006

Re: Complaint #NUMBER - K2 Network

Although we have tried to obtain a response to your complaint form the company in the hope of reaching a mutually acceptable resolution, they have ignored our requests. We are, therefore, closing this complaint.

Your unanswered complaint will become part of the information we report to the public on this company for the next three (3) years. Also, should any government agency request our files on this company, your complaint will be included.

If you have worked out a settlement directly with this company, would you please send us a note by email to [email protected] or fax at (909) 825-6246 or by mail. Please tell us about the resolution and any other comments you may have. Your help in doing this is extremely important to ensure that our reports to the public on this company is accurate.

Thank you for contacting us about this complaint.

The Better Business Bureau"

Even BBB is K2'ed.

They love to fu*k, and we like to been fu*ked. Simpy as that. B)

wraith86

youd think the BBB would have some sort of power to close-down or investagate K2 but i guess not?

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...laintExperience

F *We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Originally posted by wraith86
    youd think the BBB would have some sort of power to close-down or investagate K2 but i guess not?
    they are more or less just an consumer advocacy group. they gather and provide information about company's so that consumer can have as much info as possible before starting business with someone. they don't have any power beyond that.

wraith86

oh i thought the BBB could shutdown companys (or shit in K2s case) if they didnt follow laws/commited fraud and stuff

CrnaC

let's say from this point of view:

ppl think that BBB can help them, because one page of BBB have some statistic that say: 130 ppl send Complaint about K2, ~123 complaint's are finished good (ppl get what they want), 5 complaint are finished bad (they don't get what they want), and 2 complaint still waiting to be finish.

That is reason why many ppl, as bottom line, try to find help from BBB.

With my post, I just wanted to show to every1 that BBB is not some "all-mighty" organisation, and ppl don't need to look at them on that way.

If K2 decide to shut u down... ...u r dead!