Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IF U WANT A BETTER KO READ THIS

This is a discussion on IF U WANT A BETTER KO READ THIS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is my first post on KO4Life because i was banned from the official KO forums h34r: for criticizing K2 ...
Page: 1

cooldude3333

This is my first post on KO4Life because i was banned from the official KO forums h34r: for criticizing K2 network.
    If you're absolutely in love with knightonline as it is now, dont read further. Go back to your daily lives of playing KO
    But, if you're not satisfied with KO and K2 network and think that KO could become a better game please read further...

I do agree with those that say KO is a great game and i do agree that it can compete with WoW and Guild Wars
    The reason KO is such a great game is that the PVP is great and it's F2P.

But, sadly this great game is being ruined by a terrible company.
    K2 network has an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Due to the recent events of deleting the bi-frost items i've started to think that K2 has really "lost it"
    Sadly today, few gaming companies actually care about the gamers.

K2 network has been after money the whole time... And i think that their reign over KO should be over.
    My idea is that another, perhaps a better company, should take over KO
    K2 network should sell KO to another company because they'll get what they wanted all along, MONEY
    and us, the gamers, will perhaps get a much better game.

People are actually sueing because of the deleted items... I cannot go that far because i dont have that kind of money.

Sorry i've been so formal but i'll stop the "presidential speech talk" rite now and speak to more informally...

K2 is is just going down the gutter, since i cant post on their forums now (and im too lazy to make another account) i've decided to come here...
    Plz post your opinions so we may discuss this issue and perhaps we can bring this to the LARGER gaming community

Thx for ur time.

Flay

But, if you're not satisfied with KO and K2 network and think that KO could become a better game[/b]
    uhh who is satisfied?
    oh yeah, the turks that ruined it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

whats there to discuss? what uve just said is whats been known and talked about for years and years

Lu_Tze

u r absolutly right k2 ruine this game. not cheaters not dupers but legit players who buy items for$$$ or items in game are punished. sad some knows about that deleting and didnt tell others. some items (bifrost) stay in game in letters. shame on u k2

I really find it funny that people even like to try with KO, I've been probably playing KO longer than anyone thats here on USKO, I've played MYKO since day 1 of open beta, I was even there for the very first Seige war ever and helped win it with our clan, then came to USKO when it was released (MYKO = lagfest btw). The game has been flawed since the beginning of MYKO, (people ingame as GMs giving buddies items/levels). Then it started in USKO, people that played the game became GM and started handing out items/lvls, and it hasn't stopped, the corruption of KO has reached all lvls, GM corruption, player corruption (dupes/hacks everywhere).

Those that actually believe KO can be helped are quite new to the game, its been a lost cause for a long time now. If you don't like how its been handled, you might as well leave, cuz for all the time I've played, it hasn't changed.

KO has been going down the shitter from the day it was created. Rather than fix a problem they hide it and often punish the good guys, the fact of the matter is these guys do nothing but sweep shit under the rug and keep people addicted.

I can understand an addiction with video games, but once you have left this game you feel like a fucking idiot for being hoodwinked all these years. I plea to all of you to leave the game and prevent wasting more of your life and money.

A request to the people, stop fueling the biggest scam you'll ever be involved with

Lu_Tze

we will quit when time come but still some of us believe..............

Banned

KO has been going down the shitter from the day it was created. Rather than fix a problem they hide it and often punish the good guys, the fact of the matter is these guys do nothing but sweep shit under the rug and keep people addicted.

I can understand an addiction with video games, but once you have left this game you feel like a fucking idiot for being hoodwinked all these years. I plea to all of you to leave the game and prevent wasting more of your life and money.

A request to the people, stop fueling the biggest scam you'll ever be involved with[/b]
    paddy i am just waiting for stupid cabal to come out...beta just finished on it...once it opens see ya ko

Ohhhhh i see you are a cool dude

A request to the people, stop fueling the biggest scam you'll ever be involved with[/b]
    haha, thats how I felt once I quit, so much happier now :P

paddy i am just waiting for stupid cabal to come out...beta just finished on it...once it opens see ya ko[/b]
    Cabal isn't all it's cracked up to be. The first fifty or so levels are nice, after that it gets VERY repetitive. Mind you, the maximum level is 150.

Banned

shurt ko at level 80 is very repetitive as well now

i want to play it to leave ko and go to a better company where my money is appreciated

cooldude3333

The reason i posted this was not to discuss...
    BUT TO START SOMETHING
    IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME BRING KO TO BECOME A BETTER GAME, TELL ME YOU'RE IN... I'M GONNA ACTUALLY TRY TO GET K2 NETWORK OUTTA THIS BUSINESS... I'm sure it's breaking the law in one way or another to conspire against a company... but im sure many gaming companies out there that want KO for themselves...
    Hopefully they're better than K2 network... DONT JUST POST YOUR OPINIONS- TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE KO A BETTER GAME AND TELL ME YOU WANNA HELP...

if u want to... post ur contact info or u can just stick with this forum

Plz post your opinions so we may discuss this issue and perhaps we can bring this to the LARGER gaming community[/b]

The reason i posted this was not to discuss...[/b]
    what? :huh:

anyway nothing can be done, love it or hate it, believe it or not. If you really want to change the game for yourself.... leave it

bd-hoz

lol you're all so worried about KO...its just a VIRTUAL GAME. even in real life in government there's corruption EVERYWHERE and there will always be. even with WoW who has a very good company and CS there are corruption and dupe and scam. in every game there will be people that try to cheat to be the best. you cant do anything about it. the only thing which is worst about KO is that the cheats are more present. but stop crying and telling that you leave beacause of corruption cause this is not true.

the reason why people leave: after 3 years of playing, the friends that they use to play with all leave so they leave too cause they dont have anymore ingame friends. I know there are turks with ROC+3 everywhere and that K2 has a the worst CS ever. but I dont care. I play this game for FUN. when I go PK with my friends, I have fun even if I earn 100NP in 2 hours. the problem that you all have is that if you're not the best, you leave.

PLAY FOR FUN

mag_fire

playing for fun is the idea till u get stabbed in teh back by K2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast